Insert reasons for:

Comments

• Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    And for the record I decided to post more because previously Aesthor said anything I would have needed to on forums. So due to other circumstances now I get to fill that role.

ROFL so so True ^^
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Nothing to humilate myself ...Has in for what you proclaim to be so good all time (witch indeed you are not gonna be an hypocryt like some people in here), i still recall you and KT both dead yesterday, while fighting me and sakkin ...
    Same numbers, same gear...So what you say that you are like any kinda of God in PVP , aint really like that, sorry if i disapoint you.
    After that you never left safe zone without having an entire army b:chuckle ...

Funny, speaking of outgearing and outnumbering, when, Trololol only pk's if they can outnumber people lol...How much of a coincidence b:victory
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Nothing to humilate myself ...Has in for what you proclaim to be so good all time (witch indeed you are not gonna be an hypocryt like some people in here), i still recall you and KT both dead yesterday, while fighting me and sakkin ...
    Same numbers, same gear...So what you say that you are like any kinda of God in PVP , aint really like that, sorry if i disapoint you.
    After that you never left safe zone without having an entire army b:chuckle ...

Funny, speaking of outgearing and outnumbering, when, Trololol only pk's if they can outnumber people lol...How much of a coincidence b:victory

Lol?

Sorry I forgot to get my full buffs which if i remember you coudln't kill me at all with them haha. Despite lucky GoF crits through my self buffs. I also remember after you guys picking up to 8 peopel wen we still had 4 we still rolled you till you grabbed more people.

As far as what goes for even numbers pk tourney spoke for itself. Maybe 1 squad of gd left in the semi's.

So if you can actually remember correctly when we actually started bothering to buff up lol you coudnl't do much until close to double our numbers sadly lol. Despite having much much much tankier gear than us which is better suited for pk.

So as stated many many times, gd should learn to count before they take rare cases and make them like it always happens like that haha.

The sad part about gd and their pk is I know i have bad build for pk but they still struggle with me and my wife. We are some of the squishiest people on the server who decided to go back to pk and it's just a joke to watch you guys fail over and over. You guys get such bad tunnel vision you run past dds just hitting you to chase 1 person lol.

If you want to look at even numbers again *looks at last tw*, even if we out gear you it's not so badly that you shouldn't just get steam rolled on b like that. We didn't even have our strongest squads rushing you on b.

Back on note here, it's still fact GD wussied out on bidding on the only real fight on the server atm.

You guys even went to go recruit old members to come back and help to bid on a weakened karma.

Last tw, you guys pushed a sidelane because you were afraid of b path and knew you were bested.

I see alot of this afraid of and wussy theme lately.

enjoy
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Lol?

Sorry I forgot to get my full buffs

We both know you never leave safe zone self buffed, specially cause you have your barb buffer parked on the chappel (or you had yesterday).
    Once again, lucky GoF, buffs, get the excuses you want. Same numbers, same gears, and same buffs...You guys died a few times, till the point you didnt even come out anymore, untill you had like an army behind you lol b:victoryb:cute

You can say all you want, get all the excuses you want, pick all TW examples you want, but yesterday, that was what happened.b:bye
  • ilonelyboy
    ilonelyboy Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lol another scrub posting from an alt, atleast pedro can humiliate himself on his main posting here about nonsense.

As taleon said many people find other stuff to do than pwi, unlike most of gd farming for a year and still failing in tw lol. I just assume that GD hasn't realize they can only win when they outgear and number the opponent.

If you say you've never seen me around much then you clearly haven't been playing very long and probably just some new chlid on the server that most likely joined gd and think they are amazing cause they own lands lol. All in all the server decided to give gd a showing and they got bent over and refuse to fight back. GD is probably on all 4's right about now getting ready for tonight.

As far as people not liking each other in faction, look at what GD was and is made up of lol. People invited into the faction were the cause of GD being formed when GTI's crew left enrage. Not to mention I've watch quite a bit of qq go on in gd guild chat which i do find humerous. Not to mention you guys really like to pat each other on the *** over really really petty things lol "cough cough" winning pk with easy numbers.

Putting karma on teh same level with gd is one thing, but saying RoC can put up a fight with factions of full 80 showings? I mean c'mon I knew GD and their fanboys are bad at math but that's kinda funny you really think that's the same level. Regardless of numbers RoC output the best core tw'ers on the server.

If you are actually a gd alt I mean go look up on your forums, there is even a wanted poster of me for people wanting to pk me. I think that says plenty of my reputation the fact you guys can't handle me in tw or pk without those mass numbers and gear lol.

I mean judging by the fact begging was so clearly on your mind, it's not quite the same when we just have friends who want to play with us when you go around begging let's see ArcherDevil and Saiedon to get their toons back in and maybe even play them lol. Hell you guys got desperate enough to invite Gorgonia who I bet wont' even show up for you guys. Then inviting Shiyuan who I'm pretty sure I'd say most of GD would say they disliked until probably now when you guys are so needy.

The only thing showing for GD atm that's strong is probably a base. Their tw tactics are still horrible and their pk relies solely on numbers, as shown in the pk tourney last nite. Which btw one of my rooms myself and 2 bms cleared a full room of 6 gd without dying.

So before you go on and claim only arguing and **** talking goes on with people in trolololo, you should consider what gd people say behind each others backs lol because it's there, maybe you are just too blind to see it haha.

Edit: btw lol it's not all the r9 people we could find it's those we wanted to tw with and who were better players lol. Last tw we had 59 r9's fielded.

Side note: Non of our barbs are full r9 if i remember, how sad is that that I believe only 1 had to go back to base with all those +12's flying around in gd.

ROFL u wrote an essay!
    there's no way am reading ur **** talk,
    u trying so hard just makes me think I hit a nerve there, as abysm used to say "u mad bro?" :D

oh and scrubby u still fail.

ps: I still dont understand u must've had nightmares and a pretty **** year to be QQing this much on forums. If u have something to do in RL why dont u get back to it? will save us from a loooot of **** talk and nonsense.
    Oh and u think ur the best players on servers? (laughs remembering how much times u ate west archosaur's grass) ya u are "pat" ur big boys, badass guys that everyone hates even in a game. ur so pro dude SO PRO.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So basically;

GD, play 24/7. Circlejerk over this game.

Trololol: too lazy to log in.

TW comes.. Trlolololol steamroll you.

Thats like training for a marathon for 6 months and then losing to some guy who sat in a pub and smoked 40 a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I dont understand why are GD ppl so mad and frustrated. I didnt know that being finally challenged can drive you so crazy.
    Are you afraid of losing your title? No worries, theres about one month left, you will not lose all your lands, your money is safe! And after map reset most of us will be busy finding fun in a new game so nobody will attempt to get your precious lands, money, farming spots and so on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    eeeermmm yyyyy eeeeeeeee... i just wanted to say...

GD SUX !

thank you b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ilonelyboy wrote: »
    Every single decent faction on Server bidded on Karma and I think it was the wisest choice. Trololol are just QQers they'll always be and they'll RQ that fac when they will lose.
    kthxbyeb:byeb:laugh
    Karma alts ftw.
    GD has the numbers and gear not only to defend Trolololo, but attack it as well. Reluctance of this is failure and cowardice.
    I agree with this.

Whether a faction disbanded or not doesn't make it fail. It's the memories that make it a succes or not. And looking back at enrage, sure they had people who hated them. But they also deserved respect from people because of the way they treated TW. Enrage was the top faction back then, and in order for them to get better fights, they forced other factions to bid on them. They gave themself a disadvantage on purpose and tried to defend everything. Sometimes with succes even, and taking over the whole map before map resets occurred.

GD took over half the map without a fight. They just took free land and stroked their ego a lot over it. And when an equal opponent (Trolololo) faces them, they choke and burn. That's my memory of GD so far.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • ilonelyboy
    edited August 2012
    lol GD frustrated? u started this whole thread and when they reply once because u spread so much bs u call them frustrated?

nice logic, the only frustrated people I see are trolololol people who developped a trauma from hiding too long in sz. Ur the only ones answering this post. Actually this whole Topic has been answered only by Trolololol people and only one single GD talked. Why? cause we dont give a **** about ur **** arguments.

trololol too lazy to log in? or just a bunch of QQers that never managed to agree with their own faction members and that ragequitted the whole game after they couldnt defend their lands?

At least GD is still standing, its still gonna show up and fight. The first time enrage lost against GD u were all "OH GOD NO ENRAGE IS DEAD LETS LEAVE FACTION"

stop trying to prove ur point guys whole server thinks the same thing.
    and if I had to choose between GD and the Old Enrage fail crew then yes GD and GD and again more GD.

then u can all go back to ur pathetic lives b:bye
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    facts:

GD always claimed they want FUN TWS

GD got challenged by Trol

GD bid on somebody else instead of taking the challenge.

No matter what you say, and how you explain it, or how many words you use, the facts still stand. And the final surmise is:

GD is either

A: full of cowards that run away from fights

B: has a very fail cowardly leader who takes lame decisions

it's as simple as this b:bye

*daring to say all this because we'll get whiped off the map anyway, so I don't have to care about politics, also I don't care if people in GD hate me :D*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lol GD frustrated? u started this whole thread and when they reply once because u spread so much bs u call them frustrated?

nice logic, the only frustrated people I see are trolololol people who developped a trauma from hiding too long in sz. Ur the only ones answering this post. Actually this whole Topic has been answered only by Trolololol people and only one single GD talked. Why? cause we dont give a **** about ur **** arguments.

trololol too lazy to log in? or just a bunch of QQers that never managed to agree with their own faction members and that ragequitted the whole game after they couldnt defend their lands?

At least GD is still standing, its still gonna show up and fight. The first time enrage lost against GD u were all "OH GOD NO ENRAGE IS DEAD LETS LEAVE FACTION"

stop trying to prove ur point guys whole server thinks the same thing.
    and if I had to choose between GD and the Old Enrage fail crew then yes GD and GD and again more GD.

then u can all go back to ur pathetic lives b:bye
    "u mad bro?" :D

No comment.... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • ilonelyboy
    edited August 2012
    facts:

No matter what you say, and how you explain it, or how many words you use, the facts still stand. And the final surmise is:

GD is either

*daring to say all this because we'll get whiped off the map anyway, so I don't have to care about politics, also I don't care if people in GD hate me :D*

u can say that if they no show trolololol, not taking a challenge is what Karma (since its the only big faction that could bring 80 people, so I wont mention roc or indig) did for several months because maybe:

b:byeb:bye try harder
    edited August 2012
    u can say that if they no show trolololol, not taking a challenge is what Karma (since its the only big faction that could bring 80 people, so I wont mention roc or indig) did for several months because maybe:

b:chuckle

You're cute, I've never been in any of those factions so I couldn't care less about their leadership, or members.

Point is you're acting al high and mighty while you're not even 1 notch above themb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ... vs Karma buahahhaha

tbh i expected it - Hoju the little balls man is just a yugoslav 2.0 - talks much but when it comes to the real TWs .... (insert ur comment) xD
    and yea im sure they wont show up - hoju is afraid of spawn farm kills b:chuckle his k/d ratio would drop so badly after next TW - THAT CAN NOT HAPPEN!
    GD - TW faction nr 2 4ever

in4somegdn00bsays:karmadidntshowupeithersofutrolololo

kinda epic huh?
    facts:

GD is either

A+B !!! did i win something? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2012

How the **** does that make sense? For the sake of your argument lets just assume karma is full of cowards... so that make it ok for gd to be a bunch of cowards too? What is this... monkey see monkey do? I seriously hope that gd does not see a baby taking a dump in his diapers... or else we'll have a whole new set of problems.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited August 2012
    A+B !!! did i win something? b:pleased

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nob:cute

great guess though b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    whole lotta butthurt about RoC

I would respond to this moron. But I can't take someone seriously when they talk about cowardice hiding and whimpering away behind an alt. Sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Otonio - Heavens Tear
    Otonio - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    trololol trolls trolls trolling about trololol

too meta for me

man, i speak five(ish) languages and i'm pretty sure at least one of them is pedro's native tongue, and i still can't comprehend **** this guy says. is there a Google Translate from moron into english?
    me lavo las manos con la sangre de newbitos
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I find all the QQ about RoC quite endearing. GD must really think we're pro if they bother with a faction of like 25 people at max turnout b:victory. However they should at least get their facts straight: RoC has showed to GD DESPITE having only ~20 people. The fact that most of you ran around circle-jerking on your SD alts that day doesn't change that fact. In fact I find it odd that your leaders didn't tell you we were at GD; are you guys organized about TW at all?

As for the other time you double-ganked us with your own alt faction, sorry we only have 25 people to spread around, so we put everyone in the Dominus TW instead of splitting ourselves 8-8-9. I think that's a logical and sensible thing to do, no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hahaha so mad. It should be more embarrassing for GD that since they play this game all the time still while a bunch of us play other games can still faceroll GD. The fact you try to use our interests against us just backfires on you epically. b:chuckle

Since GD was made, they have always been rolled in PK, tourny, TW etc when it's been even numbers. I think scrubby can even recall a night where it was 4 Enrage v 9 GD and they still won. You guys just straight up suck at this game no matter how hard you try. The one time people bother to contest against you guys in TW, you get rolled, become too afraid to bid, and then get rolled in the tourny.

Most people spent the time from the reset until now having fun in TW and doing what they wanted in the game/other games, and when we finally bothered to fight GD, you flopped over like a fishy fish. I'm sorry that all your hard work turned out to be for nothing. If you want though you can submit a ticket to here --> www.tinyurl.com/obeytoast and the people at Trolololo will be happy to service you.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited August 2012

-Karma did not have the 80 for those TWs.

-Karma does not have the gear GD does.

Not only are you ignorant, but you type like **** too. Given that, I'm guessing you're another random failure from GD. Keep typing to validate your existence over your cowardice.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • ilonelyboy
    edited August 2012
    lol ur all mad bras? :D b:laugh
    edited August 2012
    -Karma did not have the 80 for those TWs.

-Karma does not have the gear GD does.

Not only are you ignorant, but you type like **** too. Given that, I'm guessing you're another random failure from GD. Keep typing to validate your existence over your cowardice.

Not sure why you're responding to someone posting from a no-name alt?
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Whatever the GD alts/idiots say. Bottom line is you got your *** handed to you in 15 minutes by a faction made of people that as you say "quit" or "barely play" while your faction is one of the most if not most active faction on HT server. Not only that, but apparently now you say that your faction > Enrage. Then you go and say that Trololo is Enrage V.2 but at the same time you got royally shafted by that faction so that would mean GD < Enrage by your own standards.

You want to play the you're being outgeared card? Then turn around and realize that's the only reason you've been winning TWs against Karma is because you have better gear than them.
    Should we remind you how GD used to also get whooped by Enrage when GD outgeared Enrage with full +12 R9's?
    Pedro and the other little idiot offspring are so proud of them showing Karma or pointing out the fact that Karma doesn't show up. Then you go around and say you have no fun TW's then you don't bid on a faction that can match your stre- Oh wait never mind, you don't match a newly made faction in strength. You got completely dominated by them, and instead of fighting back (after your pathetic attempt at recruiting more people) you go and bid somewhere else.
    Enjoy your TW this weekend, I am sure you will need the ego boost when you roll all the Karma alts after getting dominated by "retired players" b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • WingedArashi - Heavens Tear
    WingedArashi - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    so Basically;

Gd, Play 24/7. Circlejerk Over This Game.

Trololol: Too Lazy To Log In.

Tw Comes.. Trlolololol Steamroll You.

Thats Like Training For A Marathon For 6 Months And Then Losing To Some Guy Who Sat In A Pub And Smoked 40 A Day.

+3248710.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Not sure why you're responding to someone posting from a no-name alt?

Because you touch yourself at night.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    @pedro first two fights i went out self buffed but people in gd seem to forget facts lol.

sigh an alt that can only say people no show and LOLUMAD BRO? when silly child has nothing but 14 posts atm lol.

People too afraid to post from mains make me laugh specially when they post almost all lies and slander.

Judging by the responses to these posts it seems gd admits their bid is cowardice, I was surprised to see they even had a roster for tonight instead of saying just go to insanity, trolololo is a lost cause.

@ pk action, If you can actually recall everything that happens fights go about 1:4 ratio of wins when the numbers are close gd:other people and that is being generous just to help your egos not get hurt too badly. People decide to show up for tourney, it was steamroll easy peasy in out numbered rooms as well.

So facts that still stand:

-Only person defending the bid, some no name alt with 14 posts

-GD seems to think they are still #1 when they are getting steam rolled in stuff they held rather highly from what I hear what goes on in the faction.

inb4gdclaimstwisoptional
    edited August 2012
    Because you touch yourself at night.

You =/= yourself. b:cute
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I am reading all the words and I think a good synopsis is:

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah GD is fail at TW."

At least that's what I've read from the GD supporters thus far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin