Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Etherblade (West)
No show here please 8/3/2012 Trolololo @ ancient wall
Post edited by Scrubby - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    "Top 1 faction" on Heaven's Tear afraid to bid on a new faction created 14 days ago b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    "Top 1 faction" on Heaven's Tear afraid to bid on a new faction created 14 days ago b:pleased

I see you put Top 1 faction in quotations. Reason behind this? b:chuckle
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I remember some vaguely vanilla/onion scented individual giving them that title.

P.S Mysteek, box?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited August 2012

yay for real TW!

... vs Karma buahahhaha

tbh i expected it - Hoju the little balls man is just a yugoslav 2.0 - talks much but when it comes to the real TWs .... (insert ur comment) xD
    and yea im sure they wont show up - hoju is afraid of spawn farm kills b:chuckle his k/d ratio would drop so badly after next TW - THAT CAN NOT HAPPEN! b:surrender
    GD - TW faction nr 2 4ever b:pleased

in4somegdn00bsays:karmadidntshowupeithersofutrolololo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    All I got to say is, bidding on Tro would have granted 2 chances at fighting this weekend, especially for "practice", unless they are purely confident in a good fight. Not sure why they bidded on Karma since they know Karma is pretty weak, its only trying to gain another city, and sure, more apoth...stuff they have access to already.

It basically comes down to how GD will approach the Tro-Insanity gank, especially since Insanity is last, so it leaves at least a squad behind, or they can forfeit to Insanity in a epic surprising twist! Insanity has a....few decent geared players...right? Not epic tide turners, but enough to be an annoyance, but I barely know the faction and their numbers, so that's purely a guess.

Of course, GD can no show Tro to troll them back.

As for the other TWs, Karma will lose some lands, someone will gain a land, and there are the 2 hr+ TWs between minor factions.

This is my pre-TW commentary, since we lack a TW thread currently. Surprise me on Friday!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    All I got to say is, bidding on Tro would have granted 2 chances at fighting this weekend, especially for "practice", unless they are purely confident in a good fight. Not sure why they bidded on Karma since they know Karma is pretty weak, its only trying to gain another city, and sure, more apoth...stuff they have access to already.

It basically comes down to how GD will approach the Tro-Insanity gank, especially since Insanity is last, so it leaves at least a squad behind, or they can forfeit to Insanity in a epic surprising twist! Insanity has a....few decent geared players...right? Not epic tide turners, but enough to be an annoyance, but I barely know the faction and their numbers, so that's purely a guess.

Of course, GD can no show Tro to troll them back.

As for the other TWs, Karma will lose some lands, someone will gain a land, and there are the 2 hr+ TWs between minor factions.

This is my pre-TW commentary, since we lack a TW thread currently. Surprise me on Friday!

GD no-showing us wouldn't really be a troll. We already steam roll them enough to the point it's basically a no-show.
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sorry, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

What else did you expect from a faction with a hypocrit as a leader and power-lickers as majority of members? (don't take me wrong, there's people in GD I truly love and respect...but that's a mere handful...I have little to no respect for the rest...) b:chuckle

no, really, this is just too funny...

*goes back to fixing refines on her weap*

edit: yes I have been corrupted by the pony memes (desperately bored gamer started watching the pony series....b:surrender)

boredom is a bad bad thing...it makes you watch weird stuff and ruin refines
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sorry, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

What else did you expect from a faction with a hypocrit as a leader and power-lickers as majority of members? (don't take me wrong, there's people in GD I truly love and respect...but that's a mere handful...I have little to no respect for the rest...) b:chuckle

no, really, this is just too funny...

*goes back to fixing refines on her weap*

edit: yes I have been corrupted by the pony memes (desperately bored gamer started watching the pony series....b:surrender)

boredom is a bad bad thing...it makes you watch weird stuff and ruin refines

Farm me orbs as well, kthnx!b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
    edited August 2012
    Farm me orbs as well, kthnx!b:cute

if you pay b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
    edited August 2012
    if you pay b:avoid

20mil for a +11 and 30 for a +12b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    edited August 2012
    20mil for a +11 and 30 for a +12b:cute

I'll contact you when I have themb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    I'll contact you when I have themb:chuckle

b:pleased

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    edited August 2012
    b:pleased

b:laugh

on the day that pigs fly

out of pwi

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    No show here please 8/3/2012 Trolololo @ ancient wall

Can't think of any valid reasons why the would no show. Maybe to "troll", but that's like shooting themselves in the foot since they QQ'd so much about no shows before and wanted fun fights.

As for their bid on karma... Can't you see that it's all strategy to join in on a gank so they are 100% certain that the opponent will no show them. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    on the day that pigs fly

out of pwi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8yN1sNxWg8&feature=related <('-'<)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012

I can fly like that too b:surrender
    Can't think of any valid reasons why the would no show. Maybe to "troll", but that's like shooting themselves in the foot since they QQ'd so much about no shows before and wanted fun fights.

As for their bid on karma... Can't you see that it's all strategy to join in on a gank so they are 100% certain that the opponent will no show them. b:surrender

coz they totally need to gank to win against people....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    on the day that pigs fly

out of pwi

My pig flies everyday!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    edited August 2012
    My pig flies everyday!

b:chuckle but I don't have the orbs, so it's invalid b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I guess some people here must have forget they got facerolled during the last 7months lol...in Tw, in PK, at the point they wouldnt even log anymore some...How mad..?LOL...

Mystic, by the way, the only thing you roll, is your mount in the streets of west, cause you didnt even PK'ed for the last 7 months, so please, do not be an hypocrit lol...After all, even with all that support, you still don't seem to leave safe zone, witch is really sad b:bye

GD show's TW, regardless ...Not like some people who seem to be scared to fight over 7 months (This one goes for Karma and RoC just to make it clear) and after a weak or two, they already say the are the best lol...Such a short memory of how rolled you guys got over the last month ...Hopefully, once you got rolled again, your ego won't be so brutalized that you will disban the guild b:laughb:chuckle

Everytime you speak about us, or our leader..I wonder what you say about your previous leaderships and factions *looks at the last 7 months lol* ....Better not speak, guess some of you, might end up Rage-Quitting the game (again lol) b:cute
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I believe that many, where hoping that GD would have the nerve to bid on Trololo after the facerolling they took last week.
    True, many of us ( some, but not all ) have not PKed in seven or so months, or like myself ever PKed. I will openly admit that I have not been in the game for at least seven months plus some now. Had other and better things to be doing.
    But after all the excuses that where made in WC last Friday night, I was hoping GD would at least have a little bit of nerve left in them. ( btw Pie, you owe me ten mil, told you they would not bid us )
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I believe that many, where hoping that GD would have the nerve to bid on Trololo after the facerolling they took last week.
    True, many of us ( some, but not all ) have not PKed in seven or so months, or like myself ever PKed. I will openly admit that I have not been in the game for at least seven months plus some now. Had other and better things to be doing.
    But after all the excuses that where made in WC last Friday night, I was hoping GD would at least have a little bit of nerve left in them. ( btw Pie, you owe me ten mil, told you they would not bid us )

No excuses made, GD has not to explain where or why they bid on a land/faction w/e ...
    That is like me, asking, why did Karma run during 7 months?and RoC?I already know the excuses, one were only 10 people in faction ( lol at those 10/15 people they said they have) , the other were w/e ..allways an excuse every weak ...
    Once again, GD show in TW, that's all ..If someone bid, we show, can't say that about every faction , starting by the ones where almost all the trololol members were...
  • ilonelyboy
    ilonelyboy Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    U look like a bunch of cry babies, its so funny to read u guys, bragging about one victory when all of u quitted the game when GD was facerolling you all in Enrage.
    U even ragequitted, made other factions, and failed lol b:laugh
    the trololol name is really a good one btw because the only people you're trolling are yourselves.
    You had to email people that didnt log back in the game for several months (aka Koranubis etc..), call them and prolly do looooots of licking (rofl) for them to come and join you fight because u are that much of no lifers, ur still butthurt over u failing months ago.

Scrubby is the funniest, I never saw one freaking post/wc from him and now after 1 victory he's like running his mouth all over our channels.

Maybe u made this faction in 15days but then is it really a faction when u all hate each other there, u dont even play together, u just log for TW and Ask for pk when there is 30+ online, and when u all left your previous factions "that u care about so much" that u left them undefended for weeks. I hope people that are still left in Karma, Roc, and Indignant will have enough common sense to leave otherwise they are just as moronic as their leaders.

Every single decent faction on Server bidded on Karma and I think it was the wisest choice. Trololol are just QQers they'll always be and they'll RQ that fac when they will lose.
    kthxbyeb:byeb:laugh
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    -If GD doesn't throw a full 80 of their "best" at Trolololo, it's a no show.

-Sending a few squads of scrubs into a TW when you have the people for it is a no show.

-GD asked for this. They asked for factions to merge and put up a good fight.

-Other factions chose to no show GD because they did not have the numbers and/or gear to put up a good fight.

-GD has the numbers and gear not only to defend Trolololo, but attack it as well. Reluctance of this is failure and cowardice.

-There is a term: "Put up or shut up." GD can't put up.

All in all, GD wins TWs only when they can outnumber and/or outgear their opponents. Stay classy like 9 types of Ranch Dressing.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • ilonelyboy
    edited August 2012
    All in all GD > Than enrage

and all in all one old player of GD is worth 10billion times one old player of enrage

and all in all Enrage always used to gank and go on fights when they outnumbered people so ur argument is void.

I dont see why ur so butthurt GD didnt give u enough consideration to bid on u, ur just a bunch of fail people that dont even log in game.

U didnt play for months and now that ur back u want to get that attention back or what?

I told u, ur acting like a bunch of cry babies, ur prolly all QQing about why GD ignored u and didnt bid on ur fail faction b:laugh
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Get an email ?
    Yep, sure did. Lots of begging ? Hell no, was a simple question stated in the email. Hey, we are looking to have some old time fun like we use to before reset, feel like joining ?
    And yes, was all it took. I have seen no begging from the end of Trololo to get members only a simple offer to have some fun. Which most of us, use to play together and very much welcome the idea of getting back together again.
    Facerolled by GD ? Haha must have been after myself and some others had already left. I can not speak for others, only myself. I left the game out of boredom. TW was a joke, there was nothing to do besides take part in the QQ fest of WC. Went and found another game to play, and have some fun there.

As for Scubby ? Lol sorry you have never seen a post from him, he is a funny guy. And it was not a single victory, it was an all out push over.

I do not think it was that much of us all hating each other, as more of a sibling fight that would take place in any family. You stick that many people together long enough, and yeah, it is going to happen.
    What we did now, was just return to what we all wanted to do in the first place, log into TW, killing the **** out of people and have lots of fun doing it. Nope, not paying much mind to the rest of the game, because that was dead long ago. Hehe, we are just trying to livin up TW for a short time :D
  • ilonelyboy
    edited August 2012
    I think u better try to rearrange the message u wanna convey to people, because what I said most of the people in Troioioioi (lol) already said it, I know for a fact that for example Jenguin, Kugav, Honesty and many people in Karma used to bash and make fun of Aesthor and Scrubby etc.
    It was epicly funny, I have to admit that, unfortunately I cant say exactly what they said about them I'll get censored. But yea it must be funny to be in a faction where u hate each other and u act all friendly when in fact u pm ur friends and make fun of them.

Enrage a family?? Yeaaa I think its that much of a family when Anne kicked everyone we didnt even hear from u. People went to Karma with Jenguin (that they used to bash and diss whenever they could), those with little self-pride went to Roc and then others to indignant. so much of a family u are b:chuckle

Most of Troioioi people spent the past months hiding in SZ, avoiding pk or no showing TWs because "the number one faction on server is very strong they cant win against it" << actual quote from a Karma member.

And now they came back to game they made a faction and called all the R9 people they could find and they want SOME ATTENTION!!! GIVE THEM SOME ATTENTION GD U FAIL WHY ARENT U GIVING THEM ANY ATTENTION!?! b:laugh
  • /kumu - Heavens Tear57
    /kumu - Heavens Tear57 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Too funny.

Back to my corner. b:bye

And hi, Mael. b:cute
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    lol another scrub posting from an alt, atleast pedro can humiliate himself on his main posting here about nonsense.

As taleon said many people find other stuff to do than pwi, unlike most of gd farming for a year and still failing in tw lol. I just assume that GD hasn't realize they can only win when they outgear and number the opponent.

If you say you've never seen me around much then you clearly haven't been playing very long and probably just some new chlid on the server that most likely joined gd and think they are amazing cause they own lands lol. All in all the server decided to give gd a showing and they got bent over and refuse to fight back. GD is probably on all 4's right about now getting ready for tonight.

As far as people not liking each other in faction, look at what GD was and is made up of lol. People invited into the faction were the cause of GD being formed when GTI's crew left enrage. Not to mention I've watch quite a bit of qq go on in gd guild chat which i do find humerous. Not to mention you guys really like to pat each other on the *** over really really petty things lol "cough cough" winning pk with easy numbers.

Putting karma on teh same level with gd is one thing, but saying RoC can put up a fight with factions of full 80 showings? I mean c'mon I knew GD and their fanboys are bad at math but that's kinda funny you really think that's the same level. Regardless of numbers RoC output the best core tw'ers on the server.

If you are actually a gd alt I mean go look up on your forums, there is even a wanted poster of me for people wanting to pk me. I think that says plenty of my reputation the fact you guys can't handle me in tw or pk without those mass numbers and gear lol.

I mean judging by the fact begging was so clearly on your mind, it's not quite the same when we just have friends who want to play with us when you go around begging let's see ArcherDevil and Saiedon to get their toons back in and maybe even play them lol. Hell you guys got desperate enough to invite Gorgonia who I bet wont' even show up for you guys. Then inviting Shiyuan who I'm pretty sure I'd say most of GD would say they disliked until probably now when you guys are so needy.

The only thing showing for GD atm that's strong is probably a base. Their tw tactics are still horrible and their pk relies solely on numbers, as shown in the pk tourney last nite. Which btw one of my rooms myself and 2 bms cleared a full room of 6 gd without dying.

So before you go on and claim only arguing and **** talking goes on with people in trolololo, you should consider what gd people say behind each others backs lol because it's there, maybe you are just too blind to see it haha.

Edit: btw lol it's not all the r9 people we could find it's those we wanted to tw with and who were better players lol. Last tw we had 59 r9's fielded.

Side note: Non of our barbs are full r9 if i remember, how sad is that that I believe only 1 had to go back to base with all those +12's flying around in gd.
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Thanks for the laughs kid, you are very cute when you start to rage ^^

Can I hope that you are in GD ?
    If so ( which I can only hope ) then am looking forward to maybe finding you in TW ( if you are not dead on the ground already, or even bother to show )
    Making fun of members they where previously with ? Haha who has not ?
    OMG, OMG the world is coming to an end because I made fun of Hoenasty, I have on a daily basis ever since I met her. Does not change a thing.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    And for the record I decided to post more because previously Aesthor said anything I would have needed to on forums. So due to other circumstances now I get to fill that role.