BH Reward System = fail

13»

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Use the chips and convert them into mats / finished products and sell those?..... Or there's Dice tickets......oh wait.... that seems to escape the minds of many.

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The system ain' t fail yesterday i got 2 excitement cards where some days i get chips, its jus ur luck :p
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Why? It's a dead subject.

The OP just had bad luck and was QQ'ing about it. There's nothing wrong with the system.

Also, why hasn't a mod found this and locked it already?

In your opinion.

In my opinion, and most other peoples, chips are rubbish. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, so therefore we can discuss it all we like. If you believe it's a dead subject, you're entitled to that opinion, so simply move away and ignore any discussion.

Also dice tickets are worthless and chipped lunar and TT mats sell for less than the fee to make them. And people claiming this call themselves "merchants"?
  • patik1099
    patik1099 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    play the game hrs on end or spend real money or gtfo. hope the game dies soon unless things change. been a ghost town poor game. thief *** china stold usa brilliant weapons and solar technology buncha little bishes and usa is about to move ahead in medal count