grinding 75 seeker

Options
TieIer - Dreamweaver
TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
anyone know a really good place to grind for dq drops or high selling drops for a level 75 seeker? i really need to make money and i cant farm mats fast enough because i cant afford a mount yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TieIer - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If you really need to make some money, stop spending it and start merchanting. Grind a bit for DQ items. All mobs drop pretty much the same, some just drop better items. Pick something that's relatively easy for you to kill that is at, or above, your level. (Killing higher level mobs does not improve droprates.)

Once you've got a nice stack of DQ items, set up shop selling them. (Compare prices with other shops and be competitive without being stupid.)
    Don't spend your profits, use them to re-invest in another market. Keep working it and building it.

If you play it right, you can go from making a few hundred k in a night to several mil over a relatively short period of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i havent really been spending other than on pots to keep me alive and gear to actully be able to fight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You could Solo Zhen with Bloodpaint and pots on seaweeds/ seasprays / NS depending on your vortex and gear.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Queensin - Dreamweaver
    Queensin - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    any chance you know a great place a lvl 66 assassin can grind b:dirtyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Best way I find is picking herbs and mats. Doesn't even have to be farming, just pick up any you see while you do quests, then sell them to catshops when they build up. You'll be surprised how quickly you build up a few mil spare doing this.

Also keep things that might sell. Shards, crafting materials, chi stones, celestones and so on. Most of these sell a lot better to other players than the NPC. Same with DQ drops. Often you can sell these at a higher price than NPC price since other players like to collect Dragon Points.