Wierd stuff

Breannak - Raging Tide
Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
Okay im doing delta with a few friends yesterday I died but didn't have the free res scroll and guadian scroll delta gives me i lost a little exp btw. I just wonder if this has happened to u guys too?!

Also of 2x would be consider every other weekend ijs.
Post edited by Breannak - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Nerlda - Dreamweaver
    Nerlda - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    yes it did happen to me because my quest log was full so i didn't get the quest with the res scroll and guardian scroll =(
  • JadedDream - Raging Tide
    JadedDream - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The last thing we need is 2x every weekend. Try using some common sense, save your attention seeking for WC..... and yes you lose exp if you die in delta, and don't have scrolls.... Seriously how long have you been playing?
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    yes it did happen to me because my quest log was full so i didn't get the quest with the res scroll and guardian scroll =(

My quest log wasn't full and its been 8/20 for the longest. 16 empty spots in my bag.
  • Nerlda - Dreamweaver
    Nerlda - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The last thing we need is 2x every weekend. Try using some common sense, save your attention seeking for WC..... and yes you lose exp if you die in delta, and don't have scrolls.... Seriously how long have you been playing?
    who did spit in your mcmuffin?
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012

Don't mind silly trolls who hid behind alts, which I know who he is. b:laugh
    edited August 2012

Make a toon on RT and you'll see what I mean about Breannak, and her attention seeking....

And it was my Taco Bell b:sad
    Don't mind silly trolls who hid behind alts, which I know who he is. b:laugh

i'm a male? news to me.. kill you in TW again this weekend. Charge more, maybe you'll die less b:laugh b:bye

And wanting a 2x every weekend well that's just....dumb

The game economy is screwed up enough as it is
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Okay im doing delta with a few friends yesterday I died but didn't have the free res scroll and guadian scroll delta gives me i lost a little exp btw. I just wonder if this has happened to u guys too?!

Also of 2x would be consider every other weekend ijs.
    2.Make a toon on RT and you'll see what I mean about Breannak, and her attention seeking....

And it was my Taco Bell b:sad

i'm a male? news to me.. kill you in TW again this weekend. Charge more, maybe you'll die less b:laugh b:bye

1. And wanting a 2x every weekend well that's just....dumb

The game economy is screwed up enough as it is

1. Sounds like someone can't read and the ignorance blinds them. b:chuckle

2. I would respect if you kept your personal problem to yourself, and not cry about it in my thread.

3. Charge Charge Charge b:cute
    edited August 2012
    1) Oh, i'm sorry if you don't comprehend sarcasm......

and yes your ignorance is blinding and so is your lack of proper grammar. It's sad someone calling you a non factor made you such a QQ'er and attention seeker

2) Even a 2x every other weekend is dumb seriously you QQ about prices in WC use some common sense, look up the meaning if need be, as to what it would do to prices on common items. Care to see HP charms @ 8mil?b:bye

3) yes charge charge charge then QQ QQ QQ QQ

4) ......................
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    To get back on topic.... no, this has never happened to me. However, in two RBs that I ran recently two different people reported not having any scrolls. I didn't think to ask them if their quest list was full.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I was gonna comment seriously but then I saw OP's last sentence and they just lost any credibility to me. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Next time try maybe to take a SS and send a ticket so they could maybe fix it in.....2016.

Edit: 2x every weekend would be stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    @JadeDream Since your new here im post this. 14. Keep posts on-topic.
    Keep the topic in mind when you post. Refrain from posting irrelvant information.

Thank you everyone for answering my question.
    edited August 2012
    @JadeDream Since your new here im post this. 14. Keep posts on-topic.
    Keep the topic in mind when you post. Refrain from posting irrelvant information.

Thank you everyone for answering my question.

And because I don't post in forums i'm newb:laugh... again try some common sense. It's obvious forums aren't properly showing lvl of people characters since i'm not lvl 1

stating your suggestion of 2x every other weekend is DUMB is relevant to what you suggested. Or do you not comprehend your own posts?

I was gonna comment seriously but then I saw OP's last sentence and they just lost any credibility to me. lol

Next time try maybe to take a SS and send a ticket so they could maybe fix it in.....2016.

Edit: 2x every weekend would be stupid.

b:bye
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    putting my 2 cents in before thread closes for necro. 2X every other weekend... nah... to many it sounds like a good idea, but i dont exactly like being ganked either while im out grinding coin for my bm and sin. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Well thanks for ur input.