2»

Comments

• Xinnz - Heavens Tear
    Xinnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i like the fash <3
    not like i would ever wear it in real life tho xD

also.. anyone find a manual patch yet? :)

nvm.. its here..

http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual//ec_patch_652-653.cup
    12.5 MB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwcalc.com/ea8859329e47bb43
    456 fashion items and counting
    #1 Adversity - tinyurl.com/Xinversity b:thanks
  • CooIGuy - Archosaur
    CooIGuy - Archosaur Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    customization, definitely.
    But besides that -
    watching people argue over the most juvenile things in WC, and removing all doubt
    as to how stupid they are
    . b:chuckle

b:chucklei totally agree, i love the drama ( specially when i ain't a part of it )b:dirty
  • PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The customs are great, but I have to completely agree with the need to legalize ini editing. It's not like it breaks the game and it makes the characters more enjoyable to look at.

As for my favorite PWI quality? Probably faction/world events - really brings people together, which is the point of an MMO imo.
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.
  • Xinnz - Heavens Tear
    Xinnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The customs are great, but I have to completely agree with the need to legalize ini editing. It's not like it breaks the game and it makes the characters more enjoyable to look at.
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Character customization.

Would be more better with INI editing (earthguard eyes)... b:cute

yeah.. even mods like the ini editing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwcalc.com/ea8859329e47bb43
    456 fashion items and counting
    #1 Adversity - tinyurl.com/Xinversity b:thanks
  • Avicenia - Sanctuary
    Avicenia - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    customization, definitely.
    But besides that -
    watching people argue over the most juvenile things in WC, and removing all doubt
    as to how stupid they are. b:chuckle
    lol yes, I agree with that for the non-mechanic aspect of PWI.

The "duh" or "even multiple facepalms are insufficient" WC drama is quite entertaining to read xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    きれいな月の光はただ静かに始まりへ朽ちて行くよ
    とざされた憧れはまだ遠くへ闇の中
    君と生きた日々のすべて優しい歌
  • SocialDesire - Archosaur
    SocialDesire - Archosaur Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I'd have to say the wonder, and the hope.

For the wonder portion, I keep wondering to myself what was taken out throughout the ages, what was the beta like, how accurate is PWdatabase on the monster drop rates, how long before my seeker gets his first mold drop, what has pwi scrapped in the transition from the chinese patches to the american? Things like that.

The hope is that I will find those few, rare, and impossible to find rare items that I dream about. It's maddening checking every drop to see if it would be the best item ever. The hope that one day my character will have the most illusive weapon in the game legitimately. The hope that one day, pwe might make me a GM on the game. Things like that.

It's nice to dream and wonder.
  • xjackxfrostx
    xjackxfrostx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yes I love the customization...of the Earthguard and Tideborn. The rest of the classes are overdue for serious updating. I also found it unfortunate that with this extreme attention paid to E. Guard face maps, their bodies are still the same as the original classes, but the male has an even less defined abdominal. I think the bodies need to be updated much as the Tideborn bodies have been. Also there needs to me some updating of the original meditate as well as some variation in facial and hair maps of those classes as well.
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Such a small amount of people on this patch discussion... usually there's like one hundred or more pages before maint ends. o_o
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • TenshiHakase - Dreamweaver
    TenshiHakase - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    it's vacation..
    and in the past the topics were like 100+ pages long XD
    no.
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yes I love the customization...of the Earthguard and Tideborn. The rest of the classes are overdue for serious updating. I also found it unfortunate that with this extreme attention paid to E. Guard face maps, their bodies are still the same as the original classes, but the male has an even less defined abdominal. I think the bodies need to be updated much as the Tideborn bodies have been. Also there needs to me some updating of the original meditate as well as some variation in facial and hair maps of those classes as well.

b:avoid The Tideborns flex their abdominal a lot more often than Earthguards.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • mikamithegenius
    mikamithegenius Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    it's vacation..
    and in the past the topics were like 100+ pages long XD

yepb:laugh
  • TenshiHakase - Dreamweaver
    TenshiHakase - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    and we all fought for a round number like 100 or 1000
    no.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    servers are up
  • do0cracy
    do0cracy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Servers are open! Jump back in everyone.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The fact that there are SO many different ways to play the game.
    Love quests? We gotcha covered!
    Like to level? Not a problem.
    Wanna farm stuff? So many things to farm; boss drops, world mats, mob drops, have at it!
    PvP? All the time, sometimes, or never! Whatever you like best.
    Want to merchant? Plenty of opportunity to sell and buy whatever!
    Dungeons? Definitely!
    Solo or with a group? You decide! More or less >.>
    For me, even after years of playing, it's still fun XD
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i seem to be too tired to find ending dates for the tempest and pigment sales. who can help me out? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Customization , at least for new classes , can you refresh the presets for the old please ???

then the playerbase , strong friendships in this game is what keeps me stuck to it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue