Ulquioraa__'s R9R2 daggers!1!1!!!1!

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    *Buys a cake and watches MLP with Zan*
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    lol
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    b:shocked

Wouldn't cupcakes be more appropriate for the situation?
    -grabs scalpels and sedatives-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Best sin in the game? Wth is going on here?
    Arent those 2 sins in the video, and, well, everyone in that video, on a single server called Raging Tide?

Who said those 2 are the best sins of the game? o.O

refer to this thread the best sins of our server was called Veritas_ No. 12 on the pvp ranks (he quit like a year ago)

Revenge said he have the BEST daggers on the game.
  • Trump - Raging Tide
    Trump - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    OK lets Clear something for u guys here .

Since i just see all who defending boogie and trying to show he was pro , are just with no experience about sins and archers .

Archer got 4 ways to escape sins .
    1- in 1 sec time can IG ~ thats 12 sec u want the sin to atk him and kill ?!

2- immune to all dmg and immune to all negative stats archer skill 3 sec .

3- belief genie skill.

4- another archer skill immune to negative stats .

5- badge of courage remove stun .

so u asking a sin +12 r9r2 with 10.5K hp and 9K phy def to kill a MOVING JUMPING archer with all those chances to rurvive and he is FULL JSD . in less than that time ?
    if he fail archer yes he die in 1st few seconds .

if he op archer with 90+ def lvls , yes he need that time to be killed after all those jumps ~ running ~ flying up and down .
    Even if I'm alone or not , its same case for OP archer +11 R9 full jsd , with all those chances to survive .

And u forgot to mention u died before that video in 5 sec by me ?
    reason he wasn't moving .=>
    http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2707/boogiedown.png

your still running win XP? b:chuckle
    more questions asked-more ppl helping to solve-better community-better support...b:bye
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    your still running win XP? b:chuckle

But XP is pro :<

[REQ]Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Untouched-No.Grp.torrent
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited July 2012

**** yeah b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • TheScorpio - Raging Tide
    TheScorpio - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    - When You Say That He Took 3 Min to Kill You And Hes R9 T3 +12 .. And Hesoka is R9 .. OFC They Will, Cause You Are Well Geared.. Its Not Like You Have Morai Gears.. You Have R9+12 Too .. So R9+12 Dagger Against Full R9+12 Some JOSD .. its Fair Ofc lol Maybe They Are Too, But You Know How To Play Your Char.. Its Not Like You Never Killed Two Guys in 2 vs 1 .... And Its Not Its the 1st Time Against Sins, So You Pretty Much Know What to Do .. If He Got r9 +12 Wep.. You Got R9+12 Gears.. With Your Skills You Can Drop Them Or Drop 1 At Least.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    - When You Say That He Took 3 Min to Kill You And Hes R9 T3 +12 .. And Hesoka is R9 .. OFC They Will, Cause You Are Well Geared.. Its Not Like You Have Morai Gears.. You Have R9+12 Too .. So R9+12 Dagger Against Full R9+12 Some JOSD .. its Fair Ofc lol Maybe They Are Too, But You Know How To Play Your Char.. Its Not Like You Never Killed Two Guys in 2 vs 1 .... And Its Not Its the 1st Time Against Sins, So You Pretty Much Know What to Do .. If He Got r9 +12 Wep.. You Got R9+12 Gears.. With Your Skills You Can Drop Them Or Drop 1 At Least.

+10 armor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    witniss wrote: »
    +10 armor

+10/11 armors 12 wep. but regardless (and this is directed towards scorpio) as i have said before, that doesnt mean too much when hes ganked by a +12 r9 3rd cast dag sin, if ulq was smart and used his r9 gear and chill and skill spammed he admitted to having 154 atk lvls, with zerk and extremly high patk, it shouldn't have taken nearly aslong in a 2v1 considering the weps of both sins. thats the thing, 2 r9 sins one with 3rd cast even took 3 minutes, if it was ulq by himself maybe we can let it slide but when its two of them then no, they both just suck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    And to counter Ulq's "Archers have so many ways to get out of stun/stay out of stun", don't forget that you had two sins.

That's four teles, two of them being stuns, two seals that basically equate to 4 sec cooldowns since it's 8 originally, and with two sins alternating Throatcut it would make the cd 4s instead, two Headhunt stuns, two tackling slashes, and two sleeps.

Since archers can be in anti-stun quite often, that's no excuse to not being able to throw down Throatcuts, especially with two sins and its short cooldown. On top of all that, even stealth.

This fight should have ended in less than 10 seconds with the odds against boogie. As Reve stated, one of the sins had +12 r9r2 daggers, which is more than enough to tear a full r9 jaded archer apart, who didn't even have barb buffs. But Ulq also had another R9 sin helping him out. That's overkill.
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ill ask Skai and 1 more sin r9 from vicious to fight Boogie , and u will see Sillies wht will happen .
    and when u both lose , ill laugh out loud on u all nabs on forums and in game .

let u know u trash alot and all BS .

just trying to defend ur friend , and trying to make me appear fail cause of ur hate and jelly .

Make this challenge infront of all RT, let us put an end for all this shiit and know who is right .

so the wrong one shut up for ever as a bet .
    b:bye
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ill ask Skai and 1 more sin r9 from vicious to fight Boogie , and u will see Sillies wht will happen .
    and when u both lose , ill laugh out loud on u all nabs on forums and in game .

let u know u trash alot and all BS .

just trying to defend ur friend , and trying to make me appear fail cause of ur hate and jelly .

Make this challenge infront of all RT, let us put an end for all this shiit and know who is right .

so the wrong one shut up for ever as a bet .
    b:bye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oB-ZEsczGc&feature=plcp here u are silly boy, omgasinabletokillwithnoapsgears...
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    Thanks for posting that DS, as I was going to post that myself.

Things to note in the video:
    -Self-buffs only
    -It was my first ever 1v1 without any prior experience to fighting ANYONE else in 1v1, let alone Archers, let alone a R9 jaded archer, let alone a very experienced Archer.
    -I'm not full R9. In that video I didn't have my other R9 gear I have now. The gear in the video is just TT99 ornaments/R9 belt/M cube neck and R8/TT99 armor/Tier 2 Nirvana armor. The only other R9 piece I had besides daggers was the belt.
    -It's a 1v1, not a 2v1
    -I don't have R9r2 daggers in that video
    -Boogie didn't have his leaps yet in the video

Hope that clears some things up. I'm not saying I'm better than you Ulq, but you seem to be trying to justify yourself when your skills did lack in this video boogie posted.

I hope you can "shut up for ever as a bet" now.
    edited July 2012
    when was that fight ?

did he have jsd in gear yet ?

+11 gear ?

new morai skills ?
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    when was that fight ?

did he have jsd in gear yet ?

+11 gear ?

new morai skills ?

same gears as now just +10, prolly just 1 morai skill, Skai isnt using aps, so thats make a fair unbuffed 1vs 1. As u said u can St.fu now, kthx b:bye
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    SKAi and boogie are friends. They jinxed the fight to make ulq look bad. Gtfo with fake fights. Vicious are never to be trusted. Ulq, all RT knows ur value, ur one fierce sin. Hatterz gonna hate so u might as well ignore them.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • ZaioBaio - Raging Tide
    ZaioBaio - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    SKAi and boogie are friends. They jinxed the fight to make ulq look bad. Gtfo with fake fights. Vicious are never to be trusted. Ulq, all RT knows ur value, ur one fierce sin. Hatterz gonna hate so u might as well ignore them.

+++++1
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2012

lawl what? spell look at the date the video was recorded, was long before any of this arguement even started. your arguement is as **** as your leadership skills. and also you apparently dunno boogie, he has an epeen the same size as yours he wouldnt make a fake fight even agaisnt his friends, he goes to win lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    You're right on just one statement in that post Spell, and that's haters are going to hate.

And to answer you ulq, boogie was fully jaded in that video, +12 weapon and +10 gears. And also, you can see the day it was posted as well.

And @Spell, as Reve stated, that video was posted 2.5 months ago. If you think boogie and I "jinxed" that video footage in plans for something that happened 2.5 months later, then I thank you for thinking that we're that awesome.

Other than that, I guess all you can do is hate.
    edited July 2012
    1- I'm not the one who made this THREAD .

2- i don't hate anyone of u .

3- I'm answering about wht some hater butthurt jelly like Boogie posting .

i respect Dylena the one who fought me 1 vs 1 few months ago ,and never posted any shiit like this .

Skai and others , u know why this thread was made .
    end of story .

just think again , and u will find the answer why it's made . and who hating or stalking .

check my comments saying boogie op archer .

they are still here .

u guys never have end for hate . Its ok i know maybe ill accept it cause its possible from ppl who see someone good around and with some special gear to hate or whtever.
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    1- bla blabla blablabla blabla blablabla .

2- bla blabla bla blablablabla.

3-blablabla blabla bla blabla bla blablabla bla blabla blablablabla .

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaablablablablablablablablabla blablabla .

blablablablablabla blabla blabal .
    bla bla bla .

blablabla blabla bla blabla blablabla blabla bla .

blablablabla blabla blabla blablabla bla bla .

blabla blabla bla .

u guys never have end for hate . Its ok i know maybe ill accept it cause its possible from ppl who see someone good around and with some special gear to hate or whtever.

LOL NICE JOKE! b:laugh for sure it's not you
  • Roslol - Harshlands
    Roslol - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    +++++1

Who is this? Oh yeah, the guy who said I'm all gear no skill then gets hit for 19k by my 104 str wizard. What a joke.

3- I'm answering about wht some hater butthurt jelly like Boogie posting .

I so mad it took two sins who lose 1v1 with me every time 3 minutes and several attempts to kill me.
    pwcalc.com/c7406c9082b547e7

Let's play guess who.
    edited July 2012
    LOL NICE JOKE! b:laugh for sure it's not you

BT and some ppl in vicious , if someone not on ur side in fights then he should hear all the hate, insults , offending .

u can't keep a game just as challenge ? if someone call u weak , fail , or can beat u in fights . u soo immature u can't take it and u just bad mouth him and insult .

a while ago this guy called me friend . when i pk his faction I'm not his opponent .
    I become his enemy . offending insulting me and more.

But u know wht I'll do next? ill just start SS from now on and report .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
    edited August 2012
    BT and some ppl in vicious , if someone not on ur side in fights then he should hear all the hate, insults , offending .

u can't keep a game just as challenge ? if someone call u weak , fail , or can beat u in fights . u soo immature u can't take it and u just bad mouth him and insult .

a while ago this guy called me friend . when i pk his faction I'm not his opponent .
    I become his enemy . offending insulting me and more.

But u know wht I'll do next? ill just start SS from now on and report .

Vicious think in love and war, nothing is fair. I dont know why you expect fair play from them.

They pk in overwhelming numbers or not at all to win.
    They use slave factions to gank and then they complain for having wined tws.
    They trash everyone on the forums, think they are superior to all. Like that's even true lol
    They edit a 3h tw in 7min of proeness, but hide 2h 46min of fail time...
    They are labeled as trolls on pwi forums, check boogie, skai, dylena etc...
  • Roslol - Harshlands
    Roslol - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    V

This is why ViciousPWI, SkaiPW and boogiepanda individually have more subscribers, views and likes than badbud, Arawin and your videos combined.

Admittedly that is also in part due to the fact you suck and no matter how you edit it you're still going to look worse than lucy_black.

You're welcome.
    pwcalc.com/c7406c9082b547e7

Let's play guess who.
    edited August 2012
    This is why ViciousPWI, SkaiPW and boogiepanda individually have more subscribers, views and likes than badbud, Arawin and your videos combined.

Admittedly that is also in part due to the fact you suck and no matter how you edit it you're still going to look worse than lucy_black.

You're welcome.

Hiding behind and alt coz i am afraid and i will rage at u from under my bed...

Beach please!
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Lol, spell still doesn't know that boogie's main is perma banned from forums.

Just answer this Spell.. why would I want to waste other people's time by showing them at least 1 hour of just moving around in a 3 hour TW, as well as other tens of minutes of dying, when I can show them some entertaining things? Dying is easy in TW; anyone can do that, especially on a sin, but killing and looking "pro" is more entertaining than the rest of that.

I make videos to entertain. If I can't watch my video 2-3 times each without getting bored of it, then it's not a video that will go up on my channel. I only make videos that I would watch myself.
    edited August 2012
    Lol, spell still doesn't know that boogie's main is perma banned from forums.

Just answer this Spell.. why would I want to waste other people's time by showing them at least 1 hour of just moving around in a 3 hour TW, as well as other tens of minutes of dying, when I can show them some entertaining things? Dying is easy in TW; anyone can do that, especially on a sin, but killing and looking "pro" is more entertaining than the rest of that.

I make videos to entertain. If I can't watch my video 2-3 times each without getting bored of it, then it's not a video that will go up on my channel. I only make videos that I would watch myself.

I like your videos, I did not say u make **** videos. The editing is great too. I said:

Dont take it personally, its not just about you and boogie here, I talk about Vicious in general.b:victory
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    well spell after a while being silent on the forums ur back spreading ur lies xD? just keep it coming. btw on a serious note: u guys been rebuilding for ages now. u dont seem 2 get any stronger. whats up with that?