Gundisalvus vs. //ZEUS\\

Options
Dsholder - Dreamweaver
Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Tideswell (East)
You can watch the video here!

ps. Don't look at the yellow chat on your left if easily offended.
[SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
Post edited by Dsholder - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Nice fight!

But that voice is really creepy, I had to turn off the sound.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Seriously am I missing the joke behind having an 11 year old girl narrate your videos of you playing someone else's char?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    hmm i didnt know dsholder was the best barb, hence why is he using someone else char. and gundi isnt the best archer :o
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Watched it to see what Prophete and Ted were talking about... who the hell 1v1s fully buffed? Especially on two classes that can purge, in that situation a purge is pretty much auto-win. Also Gundi was never a "top archer" and ZUES is played by you and Rex, so that disqualifies it from being a top barb, pointless video was pointless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle rex just full of sh*t head, sharing and getting scam. b:laugh only rich stupid people
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Stupid threads deserve stupid responses.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Huzah, the last comment on this thread is mine.
    b:shocked no signature
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Huzah, the last comment on this thread is mine.

Oh? Congrats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If I wanted to watch archers and a kitty, I have more fun options to pick from...

Also, lol @ top archer and top barb. Might be one of the top geared barbs and archers as I dont really know or care for what you two ladies are wearing nowadays. But skill-wise they both lack a lot of mechanics and common sense in their skill and cooldown rotations, you can see that from that video alone.

Gotta stop making videos of toons you don't own DS, makes you look like a tool and nobody wants to be a tool, specially not an idiot's tool... If you spent less time sucking up to Rex and more time focusing on your barb you'd probably have the same gear his barb has by now.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If I wanted to watch archers and a kitty, I have more fun options to pick from...

Also, lol @ top archer and top barb. Might be one of the top geared barbs and archers as I dont really know or care for what you two ladies are wearing nowadays. But skill-wise they both lack a lot of mechanics and common sense in their skill and cooldown rotations, you can see that from that video alone.

Gotta stop making videos of toons you don't own DS, makes you look like a tool and nobody wants to be a tool, specially not an idiot's tool... If you spent less time sucking up to Rex and more time focusing on your barb you'd probably have the same gear his barb has by now.

But Andres! That would require *audible gasp* him to do something on his own!
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle rex just full of sh*t head, sharing and getting scam. b:laugh only rich stupid people

Alright b:thanks
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options

If you charm ticked ZEUS and lasted longer than a minute, then possibly your archer would of made this video. But yeah, I'm too noob and all right?

• ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i want a video with that barb Dsholder
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    it's not so hard survive a minute against a barb after all. not hard make barb tick either, cos easy kiteable class, just take a little bit of time.
    but near impossible kill as an archer, as archers is not meant to kill equal geared barb alone.
    and by no means do i look at gundi as the top archer on our server, then i'd rather point at fly or when rai and oji played, atleast those was not so squishy build.

but I have to say Ds, i'll never be fond of people playing another person char and being proud of it. one thing is to play it, another is to show it off.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Just wondering why you prefer sage? I would think a demon would be even more OP on a server with smaller pk scene like DW.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    it's not so hard survive a minute against a barb after all. not hard make barb tick either, cos easy kiteable class, just take a little bit of time.
    but near impossible kill as an archer, as archers is not meant to kill equal geared barb alone.
    and by no means do i look at gundi as the top archer on our server, then i'd rather point at fly or when rai and oji played, atleast those was not so squishy build.

but I have to say Ds, i'll never be fond of people playing another person char and being proud of it. one thing is to play it, another is to show it off.

I see it as me playing a character at it's maximum potential. The same way I use my body in real life. Anyhow, I can understand how you find this less impressive considering how many of your guild mates do this, without as much talent. b:laugh

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I see it as me playing a character at it's maximum potential. The same way I use my body in real life. Anyhow, I can understand how you find this less impressive considering how many of your guild mates do this, without as much talent. b:laugh

I see it as you playing someone else's cashed out character, and even on that character your skills are as mediocre as they ever were. There's nothing impressive about using someone else's character that you in no way worked for, regardless of how much "talent" you've convinced yourself you have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Zan.... its DS you're talking to.
    He will never understand.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Zan.... its DS you're talking to.
    He will never understand.

Damn.. you're right.
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Obviously top archer is MyButtHurts.

Oh wait...

Oops, wrong server. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options

I never said I liked my friends/fac mates doing so either, in fact it annoy me, because I never know who is actually on the char if I PM it.
    and this is not about if a person play the char good or not, I just point out whoever play another persons char, didnt work for that gear/fame mostly. just like if say I got access to uhm lets say DK's bm(im not his friend no) I wouldnt post videos of me playing another char, not deserved.

• shotwhointhewhat
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So when are Heartz and Zeus going to make a vid of a 1v1?
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So when are Heartz and Zeus going to make a vid of a 1v1?

I dont really do pk, I'm a TW person only almost. I'm not good at pk and shouldnt be considered a top archer there, and nowhere did I say I was. And no I wont be able to kill Rex's barb, just tick charms.

• Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options

If you charm ticked ZEUS and lasted longer than a minute, then possibly your archer would of made this video. But yeah, I'm too noob and all right?

Lol girl, if I cared enough for what you think of me and my skillset, I'd have checked this post a couple days ago. However your utter ignorance on archers demands a response that will hopefully educate you.

Archers have 3 kiting cooldowns before the expansion hit. Now they have Wings, Elven Alacrity, Blessing of the Condor and 2 leaps. Two of those are anti-stuns. There's at least 3 genie cooldowns that will avoid/remove movement impairment effects.

It's the class in the game with the most ammount of CC (Crowd control) debuffs. You can stun, paralyze, seal (if proc in weapon, or skill depending on cultivation) you'll be able to silence in the near future (if not already, I really am not following which skill has been released or not).

I don't consider a charmtick an accomplishment. I mean, archers have curse, metal debuffs and a metal attack that never misses. All this **** stacks with EP and TM... if you use the right apothecary, it takes one Aim Low paralyze proc to use all 3 of those skills on less than the 8 seconds your enemy will be paralyzed. However, with how stupidly gear has escalated in this game, I do agree with Heartz that this is sadly the best that any archer could offer on regular basis against barbs. With a few lucky crits

I do consider getting killed by a barb alone a failure as an archer. A class that has like 2 stuns and little chances to stunlock due to accuracy, lack of aps, huge spike damage. But shouldn't be good enough to 1 shot a rank 9 archer. And still, no good archer should let a barb to a) catch up to them. b) land 3 straight hits on you. Hit ****ing expel, domain, blessing of a condor, Wings of grace, for the love of god... Elven Alacrity away girl!!! at least use apothecary.

While I was in charge of TW, it was one archer's job to delay cata barb pushes so that defensive teams could move more smoothly between lanes. This means one archer would have to constantly be on 1-2 barbs normally ninjaing catapults and force those A-C lane pushes to take over 5 minutes as they're expected to be without resistance.

Aim Low, Stun Shot, Stunning Blast, Frost arrow, mother****ing thunderous blast.... Truth be told when an archer faces an even geared (and in some cases, a lower geared, but equally skilled) barb, it's job is not to kill it. It's virtually impossible to kill a barb as an archer due to the slow cooldowns on your effective metal attacks vs the fast(er) defensive cooldowns of a barbarian. But you have no excuse to allow a barb. Out of all melee classes to get on your face.

This is what I meant about not playing your toon. I died way too many times to armageddons from rank 9 or G15 barbs/BMs while gearing up to let myself in a position where I'd be vulnerable to both ranged/melee stuns and curses. This is the problem of archers and all players that did not progressed their gear accordingly. They went from TT90 green +5 to rank 9 +12 and did not consider all the important concerns of their class as they're gearing up. Regenesis forums used to have a huuuuuuge library of this information made by players like Zsw, nigelus, BigWacky amongst others:

-What's your effective HP?
    -What's your breakpoint on magic defense, physical defense. How does being sage/demon affects your DPS and damage reduction. How does this affects your playstyle. What will Sage Spark/Wing of grace effective damage reduction becomes with 60 defense levels or 30 defense levels? How exactly does magic/physical charms effectively reduce a big hit from a wizard, psychic, seeker when fully buffed, when unbuffed, when on partial resist cooldowns.
    -What's your breakpoint on DPS, whats your sparked and unsparked DPH. What's the effect of being full attack levels to your base damage?
    -What's the most efficient way to escape from melee, from range, what attacks can you tank, what attacks can you not tank. What attacks should you not take. What debuffs should you spark to remove. When and why are you using your apothecary.

I have seen archers stand still shooting at undergeared players while a BM, seeker and a psychic get within shooting range. All of this classes with lower range than them. Archers no longer kite... All you need to do is check the kill/death ratio on the rankings to understand how bad some archers are at TW/PK. It's no coincidence that none of the top rank 9 archers can be found in the top 30. Hell, you'll only find Rosalina there because he gets to farm kills out of BootyCamp weekly. I'm pretty sure if the ranking would allow players to check per-war statistics, none of the ranked people would average over 2 kills per death against Regenesis or Calamity back in the days.

The days of research for gear progression were long gone by the time I quit, but that does not mean that you should all dispose of your brains while playing the game DS, it means that you have your work cut out for you, all it takes its less sucking up, and more reading up. Try it.

There used to be a stupid amount of videos on Regen forums (which I cannot access anymore QQ) from which we learned at the end of TWs. This one particularly from Kasumi when we played in the same squad.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdilfFTeXDI&feature=plcp
    You can see him on screen, and me as the blue dot on the minimap. Rank 9 was already out and while me and Kas were rocking rank 8 bows and +5 gear, we managed to stay away from rank 9s and score a few good hits and kills on them. Look at the kiting, the support between archers, it's hard to determine assists, but I'm sure you can tell the difference as to when Kas is hitting alone or when he's hitting with me and Ras supporting him. It's a shame that I can't show you an attack that we won back then, but at least TW used to be fun non-5 minute bashes, stressful and really demanding. There was a video of 1 of our squads in Regenesis taking down 3 Equinox squads until we got overwhelmed. It all takes good map work and coordination. Something you wish one day a faction you take a part of gets to achieve.

I hope that clarifies and maybe enlightens you a little bit about the "best at a class" and sheds a little light to your TW knowledge. If I had to chose an all time best. I'd say:

1) Cheze : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8SGa8LZsdg
    2) Illyana : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKwNRVmdt3o
    3) Kasumi
    4) Er_Nai
    5) Heartz
    6) Raiyin
    7) Binky
    8) Ojimaru
    9) Whathappend
    10) LoveT/\p

Sadly most of them quit before they could show their potential with rank 9 out. But I'm sure that any of them with their gear could outshine your choice for the "top archer" with their current gear. lol. Your biggest mistake is to compare archers utility with that of Wizards or Psychics, when you expect them to beat a barb 1v1. Their utility would be more in comparison to that of a venomancer, mystic or seeker, with a slight increase of DPS and a big loss of overall defense or defensive cooldowns.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Lol girl, if I cared enough for what you think of me and my skillset, I'd have checked this post a couple days ago. However your utter ignorance on archers demands a response that will hopefully educate you.

Archers have 3 kiting cooldowns before the expansion hit. Now they have Wings, Elven Alacrity, Blessing of the Condor and 2 leaps. Two of those are anti-stuns. There's at least 3 genie cooldowns that will avoid/remove movement impairment effects.

It's the class in the game with the most ammount of CC (Crowd control) debuffs. You can stun, paralyze, seal (if proc in weapon, or skill depending on cultivation) you'll be able to silence in the near future (if not already, I really am not following which skill has been released or not).

I don't consider a charmtick an accomplishment. I mean, archers have curse, metal debuffs and a metal attack that never misses. All this **** stacks with EP and TM... if you use the right apothecary, it takes one Aim Low paralyze proc to use all 3 of those skills on less than the 8 seconds your enemy will be paralyzed. However, with how stupidly gear has escalated in this game, I do agree with Heartz that this is sadly the best that any archer could offer on regular basis against barbs. With a few lucky crits

I do consider getting killed by a barb alone a failure as an archer. A class that has like 2 stuns and little chances to stunlock due to accuracy, lack of aps, huge spike damage. But shouldn't be good enough to 1 shot a rank 9 archer. And still, no good archer should let a barb to a) catch up to them. b) land 3 straight hits on you. Hit ****ing expel, domain, blessing of a condor, Wings of grace, for the love of god... Elven Alacrity away girl!!! at least use apothecary.

While I was in charge of TW, it was one archer's job to delay cata barb pushes so that defensive teams could move more smoothly between lanes. This means one archer would have to constantly be on 1-2 barbs normally ninjaing catapults and force those A-C lane pushes to take over 5 minutes as they're expected to be without resistance.

Aim Low, Stun Shot, Stunning Blast, Frost arrow, mother****ing thunderous blast.... Truth be told when an archer faces an even geared (and in some cases, a lower geared, but equally skilled) barb, it's job is not to kill it. It's virtually impossible to kill a barb as an archer due to the slow cooldowns on your effective metal attacks vs the fast(er) defensive cooldowns of a barbarian. But you have no excuse to allow a barb. Out of all melee classes to get on your face.

This is what I meant about not playing your toon. I died way too many times to armageddons from rank 9 or G15 barbs/BMs while gearing up to let myself in a position where I'd be vulnerable to both ranged/melee stuns and curses. This is the problem of archers and all players that did not progressed their gear accordingly. They went from TT90 green +5 to rank 9 +12 and did not consider all the important concerns of their class as they're gearing up. Regenesis forums used to have a huuuuuuge library of this information made by players like Zsw, nigelus, BigWacky amongst others:

-What's your effective HP?
    -What's your breakpoint on magic defense, physical defense. How does being sage/demon affects your DPS and damage reduction. How does this affects your playstyle. What will Sage Spark/Wing of grace effective damage reduction becomes with 60 defense levels or 30 defense levels? How exactly does magic/physical charms effectively reduce a big hit from a wizard, psychic, seeker when fully buffed, when unbuffed, when on partial resist cooldowns.
    -What's your breakpoint on DPS, whats your sparked and unsparked DPH. What's the effect of being full attack levels to your base damage?
    -What's the most efficient way to escape from melee, from range, what attacks can you tank, what attacks can you not tank. What attacks should you not take. What debuffs should you spark to remove. When and why are you using your apothecary.

I have seen archers stand still shooting at undergeared players while a BM, seeker and a psychic get within shooting range. All of this classes with lower range than them. Archers no longer kite... All you need to do is check the kill/death ratio on the rankings to understand how bad some archers are at TW/PK. It's no coincidence that none of the top rank 9 archers can be found in the top 30. Hell, you'll only find Rosalina there because he gets to farm kills out of BootyCamp weekly. I'm pretty sure if the ranking would allow players to check per-war statistics, none of the ranked people would average over 2 kills per death against Regenesis or Calamity back in the days.

The days of research for gear progression were long gone by the time I quit, but that does not mean that you should all dispose of your brains while playing the game DS, it means that you have your work cut out for you, all it takes its less sucking up, and more reading up. Try it.

There used to be a stupid amount of videos on Regen forums (which I cannot access anymore QQ) from which we learned at the end of TWs. This one particularly from Kasumi when we played in the same squad.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdilfFTeXDI&feature=plcp
    You can see him on screen, and me as the blue dot on the minimap. Rank 9 was already out and while me and Kas were rocking rank 8 bows and +5 gear, we managed to stay away from rank 9s and score a few good hits and kills on them. Look at the kiting, the support between archers, it's hard to determine assists, but I'm sure you can tell the difference as to when Kas is hitting alone or when he's hitting with me and Ras supporting him. It's a shame that I can't show you an attack that we won back then, but at least TW used to be fun non-5 minute bashes, stressful and really demanding. There was a video of 1 of our squads in Regenesis taking down 3 Equinox squads until we got overwhelmed. It all takes good map work and coordination. Something you wish one day a faction you take a part of gets to achieve.

I hope that clarifies and maybe enlightens you a little bit about the "best at a class" and sheds a little light to your TW knowledge. If I had to chose an all time best. I'd say:

1) Cheze : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8SGa8LZsdg
    2) Illyana : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKwNRVmdt3o
    3) Kasumi
    4) Er_Nai
    5) Heartz
    6) Raiyin
    7) Binky
    8) Ojimaru
    9) Whathappend
    10) LoveT/\p

Sadly most of them quit before they could show their potential with rank 9 out. But I'm sure that any of them with their gear could outshine your choice for the "top archer" with their current gear. lol. Your biggest mistake is to compare archers utility with that of Wizards or Psychics, when you expect them to beat a barb 1v1. Their utility would be more in comparison to that of a venomancer, mystic or seeker, with a slight increase of DPS and a big loss of overall defense or defensive cooldowns.

It gets me so hot when you verbally kick someone's *** with all those facts and such. b:dirty
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Nice list Andres. I like how the best DW archer is in the same squad with the worst DW archer. ;)

What game does Cheze play nowadays?
  • shotwhointhewhat
    edited August 2012
    Options
    no good archer should let a barb to a) catch up to them. b) land 3 straight hits on you. Hit ****ing expel, domain, blessing of a condor, Wings of grace, for the love of god... Elven Alacrity away girl!!! at least use apothecary.

Aim Low, Stun Shot, Stunning Blast, Frost arrow, mother****ing thunderous blast.... Truth be told when an archer faces an even geared (and in some cases, a lower geared, but equally skilled) barb, it's job is not to kill it.

I know what you are saying, but in a 1v1 the rules are a bit different because (obviously) is an archer's job to kill the barb. It is not so easy to keep a barb at bay when all he has to do is deal with 1 archer, especially if that archer has to stop kiting well if it wants to consider dealing decent damage to the barb. Barbs are like unstoppable juggernauts with tiger speed to an archer.

It's virtually impossible to kill a barb as an archer due to the slow cooldowns on your effective metal attacks vs the fast(er) defensive cooldowns of a barbarian. But you have no excuse to allow a barb. Out of all melee classes to get on your face.

Your biggest mistake is to compare archers utility with that of Wizards or Psychics, when you expect them to beat a barb 1v1.

I felt this was the main point (and most important) in your whole post. It is unfortunate, but true that Archers just suck against a barb. Even if an archer like chezedude were back on this server with even gears as Zeus, it would be an uphill battle for cheze. That is why I told Ds to post a vid of him vs the best Wizard (if there are any good wizards on DW) if he wants to try something spectacular. See how he would keep himself from getting one/two shot by a pro wiz that could hit him for 20k+ in one hit.
    What game does Cheze play nowadays?

I seen him post here on the forums recently. Maybe he is messing around on LC again, idk.
  • shotwhointhewhat
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I dont really do pk, I'm a TW person only almost. I'm not good at pk and shouldnt be considered a top archer there, and nowhere did I say I was. And no I wont be able to kill Rex's barb, just tick charms.

I am sure you could do well if you tried. You were picked for PWIC squad weren't you?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It's the class in the game with the most ammount of CC (Crowd control) debuffs

I disagree. Assassins have a stun, paralyze, a sleep, and a seal. Most people would agree assassins have the most CC skills and far better ways to prevent or remove CC as well. More than any archer at least :p
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Thanks Slegtst. Hi Zan <3

I don't think Heartz is saying that he couldn't. I think that he said he won't. For the same two reasons I wouldn't. (I apologize if I'm wrongfully assuming)
    1- We were TW archers, our playstyle differs much from PK archers. Heartz would probably just kite ZEUZ until people gets bored and he (Heartz) gets ganked just to stop the fight.
    2- Our spark usage, apothecary, genies are built differently. I for once don't have stunning blast on my genie anymore. I use a chi skill on my genie and I couldn't live without it. Most PK archers will sacrifice it to bring a more PK-Oriented skills.
    I seen him post here on the forums recently. Maybe he is messing around on LC again, idk.

I couldn't quote your replies within my notes. It's not entirely correct. Your assessment on the archers versus the barb. As I mentioned above to those that cared reading the wall of text. A Zooming thunder powder during an aim low proc can **** up any full rank 9 barb.

I know I said archers can not beat barbs, because they're not meant to do it. But if they manage their apothecary, CC and cooldowns correctly. With proper kiting you can do wonders.

This is a video of a full rank 9 archer against a full rank 9 barb. As well as plenty of great PvP videos of him versus all sorts of rank 9. The particular fight you should look at is the second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpIadWCRWYI

This is a mother****ing great archer. If you want to be a good archer, I recommend you to follow this guy.

I disagree. Assassins have a stun, paralyze, a sleep, and a seal. Most people would agree assassins have the most CC skills and far better ways to prevent or remove CC as well. More than any archer at least :p

Assassins are just ****ing broken. No class should have a chance to take 1 damage on procs, ever, max APS, stealth, ability to deny debuffs AND frenzy weapons. >=/

I stand corrected. I meant to explain that in my opinion archers are the most capable ranged class of achieving chainlocks with their CC skills. Of course, melee classes like Assassins and Blademasters can do it way better than archers because their cooldowns are much faster. which makes the point of kiting them much much harder than to kite a barb. A class that has 1 paralyze and 1/2(?) stuns.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity