Seeker lv 100 fitting

HotCritz - Archosaur
HotCritz - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Seeker
Im looking for a decent lv 100 seeker fit, no r9 and not too expensive. i can use r8 (just not lv 100) Please keep it withen 100-200m, willing to make more if its a good fitting. i dont want it too expensive but not too cheap.....
Post edited by HotCritz - Archosaur on

Comments

• beforesun
    beforesun Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    For normal gameplay R8 is OK, don't worry..
    If you wana hit harder in PvE you can decide on going Morei Equip.. If you take the Morei G13 Stuff the armor will be slightly better than R8 in PvE. The G13 weapon will be stronger than R8, so I recomand getting this one, since it is not too much efford, just getting a squat.
    For lvl 101 in PvE the Morei G15 is also a good choice. From what I heared the weapon does compareable dmg to R9. The armor should be not too bad, because of his high def lvls.
    So far the good news. Now the bad news:
    If you wana play PvP in any kind the previos Equipment is not worth getting at all. There even a R8 seeker will own you. So after R8 there are only 2 Main directions you can take to get better Equip: R9 or Nirvana. And I mean 2nd Recast Nirvana here. 1st recast is weak.. Weapon is in the same dmg range as R8, amor should be around the same.
    So if you already got the Rep for R8 you can start there and farm more or merchant to get more monney for Equip.
    For myself I aim for 3d recast Nirvana made from Lunar. Thats not teh cheapest set but it is a) tradable b) 3d recast is farmable with not too much efford(exept for the weapon) c) it's better than R9(1st recast) d) R9 recast 3 would be even better, but it's way too expensive, same goes for 2nd recast R9

Hope that helps you for your decition