DC

CapsunelSin - Lost City
CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Support Desk
my sin dc's almost every time i do any teleing around Tides when i teleing to tide/ tele to camp wave breaker/ or tele out of nv and sometimes when im just randomly sitting in tides but it only does it on my sin not on my other account for any chars
Post edited by CapsunelSin - Lost City on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2012
    Are you disconnecting, or is the client crashing? there is a difference.

Also, I'll need more info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    edited July 2012
    client crashing sometimes i get error report and sometimes it just closes down

and i dont think it would be my system causse wouldnt it be for all my chars/ both accounts then? but it only happens to my sin
    edited July 2012
    Then try verifying your files, (First add the client directory to your exceptions list).

If it still happens, submit a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    okay so ive verified clients and re-downloaded a couple of times but now its starting to do it on more chars and everywhere now not justs tides so here goes some more info for you to try and helps

Operating System
    MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
    CPU
    AMD FX-4100
    Zambezi 32nm Technology
    RAM
    8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
    Motherboard
    MSI 890FXA-GD70 (MS-7640) (CPU1)
    Graphics
    VW222 (1680x1050@59Hz)
    896MB GeForce GTX 260 (XFX Pine Group)
    Hard Drives
    932GB Seagate ST1000DM003-9YN162 ATA Device (SATA)
    edited July 2012
    I'll need more specific information about your system

I will need a copy of your directdiag.txt file and a link to a published Speccy report. Take the reports at the time when you are having the issue with the client.
    (Remember to use the [code] tags for the dxdiag info and to remove any trademark characters so it doesn't get cut off.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    http://speccy.piriform.com/results/VjtKfG4OWMy21c7ww2dDNRT

from speccy when it was doing it i forgot how to host dxdiag on net to post it on here to x.x
    edited July 2012
    Well for starters, you've got 4 clients running. While that's not going to tax your GPU, it's certainly putting quite a load on your CPU, which is what the client relies on.

Disabling the 3D option also helps if you aren't using a 3D monitor/glasses.

The only other thing that I would recommend, is to lower your distance setting in-game a notch or two. That seems to have the best result.

If you're not actually running 4 clients, then those extra processes could be left over from previously crashed clients. You should kill the processes or reboot occasionally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    yeah those have to be left overs cause i only had my barb and sin running but i'll try the 3d and distance thing and hope it works
    edited July 2012
    okay yeah i dont think that works i just crashed 5 times in tides just standing there
    edited July 2012
    edited July 2012
    hmmm ok make sure that you've added the client's directory to Norton's exclusion lists, disable Sonar, and verify a couple of times. Sounds like you may have a corrupt texture file.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    okay i've put it on safe the exclusion list, verified files, re-downloaded and verified a couple more times but it is still doing it
    edited July 2012
    I had someone resolve it. Unfortunately the solution was kind of extreme. Due to another issue she had to re-install her OS. Afterwards it worked.

What you might try, is to completely remove all traces of the game, download it by the torrent and try a fresh install.
    Reboot after each step you take.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    okay i'll try removing and redownloading with reboots. i really dont want to re-install OS if i dont have to