How exciting...

Options
Scrubby - Heavens Tear
Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Etherblade (West)
TW vid from this weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCkvVfrKhqE

Let's hope next weekend isn't so boring and easy.

wtb 2 tws next week, at least if it's the same as this weekend it'll add up to 30 minutes in war.

Let's man up there gd, maybe start on b instead of a side line like a #1 tw faction would.
Post edited by Scrubby - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    'tw' and 'exciting' in the same sentence? impossible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

Pshhhh, stop being so negative!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

Level down! b:angry
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

mse finds more exciting pve-ing mobs in betas g\/\/ and watching grass there b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    mse finds more exciting pve-ing mobs in betas g\/\/ and watching grass there b:laugh

grass there > tw here

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
    edited July 2012
    Options
    grass there > tw here

that.
    it's high quality grass there b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2012
    Options
    grass there > tw here

grass there sux coz it's using a really crapy engine so no - TW here > grass there b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    face it, pwi is well past its prime and it's been all downhill since r9 b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2012
    Options
    face it, pwi is well past its prime and it's been all downhill since r9 b:bye
    maybe yes, maybe not
    tho TW is still way more entertaining than qqing how bad this game is and w8ing for an other game which should have been delivered 3 years ago. Even torchlight2 might be better than it b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

Well tbh, it wasn't in the same sentence...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    TW vid from this weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCkvVfrKhqE

Let's hope next weekend isn't so boring and easy.

wtb 2 tws next week, at least if it's the same as this weekend it'll add up to 30 minutes in war.

Let's man up there gd, maybe start on b instead of a side line like a #1 tw faction would.

WHOA! How many damn ppl can be in a squad now??
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    10? b:surrender
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    10? b:surrender

That would have been great, 2 years ago.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aslu - Heavens Tear
    Aslu - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Considering that the OP and his faction didn't show up to TW against GD when they attacked them in the past, I see no relevance in this entire thread...
  • jackaassss
    jackaassss Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Some will only show up if they can win, but before that they are no sho pro's, Karma and Roc which is whatever has all gear , no actual sack, looks at pk and laughs at scrubby, who does not play anymore, just logs in to win, and trolls forums.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    jackaassss wrote: »
    Some will only show up if they can win, but before that they are no sho pro's, Karma and Roc which is whatever has all gear , no actual sack, looks at pk and laughs at scrubby, who does not play anymore, just logs in to win, and trolls forums.

you're just mad. b:surrender

Golddigrz QQ'd about the no shows. Now some people managed to gather players to form a guild, people who didn't play in a while or never played with eachother. It's not their fault that trolololo, with no practise wiped the floor with a guild that's about equal in gear and had 1+ year to work on their strategy, teamwork, organization and communication.

Anyways, it's not like karma, roc or any other guild but GD had no fun tw's. Trololo is trying to give GD fun tw's now, hopefully GD will cooperate next weekend. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2012
    Options

Silly claims posted from an alt <.< So credible lol.
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Considering that the OP and his faction didn't show up to TW against GD when they attacked them in the past, I see no relevance in this entire thread...

Considering that you dont last in a faction for more than a month, i see no relevance to your opinion in a TW you were not a part of back then or the TW this passed weekend =\ just because youre in GD again, it doesnt really make your opinion relevant. Not to metion the your no show comment of a faction that has no relevance to this thread since at the time....that was not Trololo. That was the past just like you put it.
  • Aslu - Heavens Tear
    Aslu - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Considering that you dont last in a faction for more than a month, i see no relevance to your opinion in a TW you were not a part of back then or the TW this passed weekend =\ just because youre in GD again, it doesnt really make your opinion relevant. Not to metion the your no show comment of a faction that has no relevance to this thread since at the time....that was not Trololo. That was the past just like you put it.

Being or not in GD has nothing to do since I criticized GD when they became c0cky for beating Enrage when they had no showed them in the past as well...

I just find it funny that everyone is now oh so c0cky about something when they could actually show some humility, considering that, for example, Karma, with a lot of r9 toons as well, didn't show up to TWs... same as Enrage and GD did back then. I don't condemn the person, just the attitude...

Anyway, b:bye
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2012
    Options

lol you probably fail to see any relevance because your comprehension level is too low and all you do is spam wc hoping for attention haha.
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Enrage never noshowed a 1v1 with GD(GD has many times, including their "no roster/no charm/non-mandatory TWs"), end of story. Get your facts straight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Enrage never noshowed a 1v1 with GD(GD has many times, including their "no roster/no charm/non-mandatory TWs"), end of story. Get your facts straight.

I think gorg is is talking about roc no-showing GD when they rage bid roc 2 weeks in a row after roc took SD land the week before, but certainly roc can be forgiven for not splitting their forces to put one squad in each defend b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • USSRbm - Heavens Tear
    USSRbm - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    no actual sack

Not sure what you're trying to say. But i assure you, Karma has sack.

b:bye
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

Enrage no showed TWs... get ur facts straight urself I guess... go back in Enrage's history

Too lazy to keep quoting:

@ scrubby, my comprehension lvl is actually great... that's why I comprehend that you brag about winning a TW for which you had to gather every single person not in GD cuz ur "retirement" faction couldn't do it by itself... weren't you so arrogant you'd admit to that... but well, kids will always be kids...

If you can't win anything by yourself, you could pretty much accept you needed help to do it...
    Your own faction mates said it was pointless to face GD... but now that you got all the help and back up you changed from not being able to "absolute superiority"

• Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Enrage no showed TWs... get ur facts straight urself I guess... go back in Enrage's history

@ scrubby, my comprehension lvl is actually great... that's why I comprehend that you brag about winning a TW for which you had to gather every single person not in GD cuz ur "retirement" faction couldn't do it by itself... weren't you so arrogant you'd admit to that... but well, kids will always be kids...

If you can't win anything by yourself, you could pretty much accept you needed help to do it...
    Your own faction mates said it was pointless to face GD... but now that you got all the help and back up you changed from not being able to "absolute superiority"

Nobody in Roc ever made any effort for it to be anything and were happy the way things are. Were just a group of friends who enjoy / enjoyed the no obligation TW scene and enjoy playing together.

When GD started to 'get good' (lol) they gathered just about everybody from out of Enrage in an attempt to beat us. Just cos we did it in a week when it took GD > a year isnt a negative point worth considering. It simply means were about 52x > GD.

Isnt it your time to emo ragequit the game again for the 500th time? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2012
    Options

Your comprehension is actually quite fail... Scrubby clearly states that Enrage never no showed to TWs againts "GD" not all TWs in general. See what you did there? The funny thing is even back in Enrages History, the whole server needed to work together to win...im sure you remember the three way ganks week after week because a single faction couldnt beat Enrage by themselves...although even a three way gank wasnt enoughb:victory....but you're right "kids will always be kids..." grow a little and bring together a concise argument rather than shooting stuff out of that peanut brain of yours.
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Isnt it your time to emo ragequit the game again for the 500th time? b:sad

Nah, why should I? b:chuckle

@ChatX... your reading lvl must be as fail as my comprehension lvl since scrubby never talked about no showing... unless Ehmi shares his account and scrubby posts from it, ofc... And stop trying to shoot insults at me, waste them on anyone who actually cares enough to be mad at it b:surrender
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Nah, why should I? b:chuckle

@ChatX... your reading lvl must be as fail as my comprehension lvl since scrubby never talked about no showing... unless Ehmi shares his account and scrubby posts from it, ofc... And stop trying to shoot insults at me, waste them on anyone who actually cares enough to be mad at it b:surrender

So i made a mistake..big deal. You still flawed in understanding what Ehmi wrote. The message that you did not "comprehend". Regardless of who wrote it, you still made that mistake...it doesn't change it. I wouldn't think that calling your brain a peanut is insulting but i guess it is...and you obviously cared enough to tell me that i was insulting you by telling me you don't care that i insulted you o.O. If you didn't care you would have overlooked it. If you think i wanted to get you "mad"...well no =/ your feelings are not of my concern sadly...You're not important at all.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You said we no-showed 1v1s against GD, Ehmi says we didn't, which we didn't. Then you say we have no-showed 1v1s (never specified GD, implying we have in the past which is irrelevant to what Ehmi said even if we did.) Point 1 for us.

We didn't even gather up half of the skilled and well geared players that are in the server. GD gathered whoever they could to beat Enrage and even then could only do so while the faction was crumbling. Point 2 for us.

Omni made a mistake and you compared it to how bad your comprehension level is..? You just said your comprehension level is horrible.

Trying to insult a group of 15~ people for not being able to beat a faction of 80 with mostly R9 gear just shows how incompetent you are, lol.

I like you as a person Gorg so I limited the trollesquenessitity (:D) to my post, however your posts are flat out stupid.
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Now I know why GD allowed Gorg back in, they needed a replacement for VanillaOnion for Forum Representative.

And just like last time, no GD member can even backup the moronic posts these two make.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]