What are RT's top factions doing before reset?

Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Tideswell (East)
That's the question in the title.

Vicious...getting uberbored rolling all other factions, all wine them till they quit?

Zoo...rolling Tao weekly and rolling Trollz but all in all...no good tws.

QQme ...getting more members to be able to face a Wanted who gets stronger as days go by.

Valkyrie...still having issues with attendance in tw, loses to QQme and wanted in the last few direct fights.

Wanted...getting stronger and more organised and getting ready to roll QQme this weekend.

Leviathan...praying for lead back...

Tao...praying Bewareofus does not get outbidded again and they will still have good tws.

Bewareofus...gathering money for bidding.

Avephoenix...idk

Marines ... idk
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I dunno Spell, you and all of QQme have been trying that "wine Vicious until they quit of boredom" for what.. 1.5 years now? It's still not working.

It was a shame to see Gus in Wanted now though. I remember how epic it was to see you and him side by side coming down the hill in TW. Was a force to be reckoned with.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Waiting for the guild with wars to come out so we can get some real peeveepee until then, 99% non active (not really faction wise since its just me).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    I dunno Spell, you and all of QQme have been trying that "wine Vicious until they quit of boredom" for what.. 1.5 years now? It's still not working.

It was a shame to see Gus in Wanted now though. I remember how epic it was to see you and him side by side coming down the hill in TW. Was a force to be reckoned with.

Gus is my friend and I will respect and honor him as an enemy same as I did as an ally.
    I am sure many QQme will die from his hands, as at the moment he is the most OP experienced man in Wanted. Alche and soul are close but they lack tw experience.
    Also, harozero joined wanted and few others so if they play well, they could win vs QQme. They were damn close last time.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Leviathan..GOT for lead back...
    fixed :)

hopefully will be back giving you guys good fights after the reset
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Gus is my friend and I will respect and honor him as an enemy same as I did as an ally.
    I am sure many QQme will die from his hands, as at the moment he is the most OP experienced man in Wanted. Alche and soul are close but they lack tw experience.
    Also, harozero joined wanted and few others so if they play well, they could win vs QQme. They were damn close last time.

Now we just need one of those OP Clergywoman to put on Gus b:faint xD But this week shall be lots of fun. Last week with no tws felt like death b:cry
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Kind of pathetic that all these supposed top factions surround cities controlled by Vicious and never take shots at them.

And for that,
    I salute Vicious.
  • Roslol - Harshlands
    Roslol - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Vicious...dominating every aspect of PWI

Zoo...too busy failing in tourney and TW and resort to camping south tourney exit for weekly pvp

QQme ...trials and full warsong

Valkyrie...HA veno, AA barb, LA BMs

Wanted...PvE all day

Leviathan...Not on the map, invalid.

Tao...chilling

Bewareofus...taking in more alts

Avephoenix...OLA MAHULAA ESTA PUTOOOO

Marines ...Gone to Wanted for PvE instead of PvP
    pwcalc.com/c7406c9082b547e7

Let's play guess who.
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    Kind of pathetic that all these supposed top factions surround cities controlled by Vicious and never take shots at them.

And for that,
    I salute Vicious.

I'm quite satisfied with a 3 hour tw with QQme but that's just me, don't really care to much about going after a city instead of a fun tw. Plus we all know no one can take on Vicious 1v1 yet and it isn't easy to get all faction wanting to atk vici the same week. Just my 2 cents b:shutup But yeah credit to Vicious for dominating : P
    --Winston Churchill
  • ReVrEhYsIOmA - Raging Tide
    ReVrEhYsIOmA - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    idk why vicious complains about boring tws and that everyone is afraid of them. I remember Vicious in their 3 hours tw vs QQme having fun years ago. But vicious want lands and win the tws so they started ganking qqme. That make vicious the number 1 faction in the server rolling qqme everytime but on what cost?

Vicious chose to be the 1# faction on obtaining lands, sacrificing the fun tws and the activity in the faction, they have to accept their fate.
  • boredandlonely
    boredandlonely Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Seem's its more fun to wine vicious because its boring for them
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    b:chuckle Marine's haven't gone PvE ! We just couldn't get a TW last week for 11 mill bid and this week we lost on a bid. b:thanks We'll be here for the long haul and will get a bid that wins sooner or later.

RT smaller faction bids that failed.

b:bye
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Waiting for the guild with wars to come out

^dat quote
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • xultrazx
    xultrazx Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Avephoenix...idk

Daily Faction PK :P
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    YOUR all a BUNCH of weeeenieeeessss Too scared to GANK and FIGHT the TOP faction.. IF you never try to fight the TOP faction you WILL NEVER improve. THis SERVER is WEAK and AFRAID...Vicious worked to get on TOP now has to deal with a SERVER full of P U N K S

b:shockedb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    1. Vicious= 1# on lands and 1# of boring tws but at least they earn a lot of coins from lands.If map reset or dont reset the result will be the same for vicious.

2. QQme = the underdog , everyone saying the faction was dead but is the faction with the most fun tws and activity.

3. Wanted= becoming strong everyday matching qqme strength and activity, those 2 factions are having the fun now .

4. zoo- they run out of possibilities giving the option to only attack vicious. To bad that they dint want to work with qqme to make a plan to gank vicious , maybe now that they are trapped can change their mind although seems qqme don't need the gank.

5. Valk- Having some troubles on membership, they practically are taking everyone they can get and people that apps was rejected from vicious,qqme,zoo or wanted they accept almost all. But still they are in the map giving.

6. Avephonix- they are one of the tops in terms of fun tws. Everyone seems to underestimate this faction but they seems strong enough to roll any faction who bid on them(except vicious or qqme)
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'd have a ****ing headache if i try to remember all the times that Vici had wined TW's . particulary, i think that's pure bllsht, even with only 1 defence tw, qqme keep showing no interest on having a fight... not saying qqme is scared of us, but if no1 shows for tw, what do you expect for us to do? we won't just let 20 members show up so you guys can have a chance, qqme should honor their history and stop wine every vici attack! b:shutup
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    idk why vicious complains about boring tws and that everyone is afraid of them. I remember Vicious in their 3 hours tw vs QQme having fun years ago. But vicious want lands and win the tws so they started ganking qqme. That make vicious the number 1 faction in the server rolling qqme everytime but on what cost?

Vicious chose to be the 1# faction on obtaining lands, sacrificing the fun tws and the activity in the faction, they have to accept their fate.

So like ur blaming Vicious on bidding on QQme every week and been able to Win those 3 h TWs? Id blame Dancing eyes man drigan, or every other TW commander that lead QQme to lose those TWs even if they did outgear Vicious in almost any class.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i remember when the first time i joined vicious. vicious keep bidding QQme, even we lose every week. we sometimes lost 5 minute TW, when it was on sunday server time. we lost in 1,5 hours, most of the times we lost in 3 hours TW. vicious keep losing at the time, burn charm etc. but it was really fun. some ppl left cause not accept losing etc. but most people who stay keep show up TW and improve their gear. YES, there was a time when vici, levi and vertu gank QQme. i think that is not a sin, i remember back then when levi getting gank by 7-8 factions weekly. but then, we learn how to improve our self.

we learn how to listen commander in TW, we keep better and better. many of us love TW, we trying to improve our gear. i am really lucky to have that experience. in Vici, i learn how to play and my role in TW as cleric or veno. In Vici, i improve my gear from only rank 8 and tt99, to become full nirvana and now full t3. thanks vicious for what i have now.

tbh, i wish other faction can be strong. where we can learn how to play and improve our gear together with faction mate. thats what i really wish. for me, many faction improve their gear and strategy in TW is alot better so we can have reason to play this game.
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Vicious got created to fight the top faction. QQme at that time. every1 in here lost numerous times in 5 mins against other factions. point is we never gave up (c where that got us) But it seems no1 else on RT is willing to do that. and they just stick attacking each other having fun tws like that. There is no faction thats willing 2 do what it takes 2 beat vicious.
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    To be honest I think the map reset plays a huge part in why no one attacks Vicious. Way back when, when QQme reined dominance on the TW map factions were faced with the decision to gank QQme or to not TW at all. But seeing now as the map resets every so months factions can get away with just atking factions that A..will be a victory for themselves or B...will be a fun long TW. The map reset gives the factions that aren't number one a choice where as back then you had no choice but to gank or seize to exist on the map.
    --Winston Churchill
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    Wanted has many rly pro people, no matter what DS says, they are not a pve faction they are a tw one.

I am advised to say this as I fought vicu and wanted. Indeed wanted lacks some +12s archers but thier +10 do a marvelous job.

It must be frustrating to be in the top faction and have no decent TWs in 10months. QQme lost in the war with vicu, part of it being my fault. Yet, tw is sooooo sweet now in qqmee...
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    To be honest I think the map reset plays a huge part in why no one attacks Vicious. Way back when, when QQme reined dominance on the TW map factions were faced with the decision to gank QQme or to not TW at all. But seeing now as the map resets every so months factions can get away with just atking factions that A..will be a victory for themselves or B...will be a fun long TW. The map reset gives the factions that aren't number one a choice where as back then you had no choice but to gank or seize to exist on the map.

^^^this basically

and y waste your money on a for sure quick loss, when u can get a long fun tw with factions of equal strength..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm so not going to post this cuz I'm butthurt cuz Vici didn't let me join them and say my totally unbiased comment:

Keel em all D:< lulz

nah srsly August 28th <3 and well I don't think Wanted really need low geared Barbies now that they got reinforcements so who knows I may end my pwi days in Levi :3
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    Well, if this whole reset thing wasn't happening, it'd only be a matter of weeks before Vicious takes the whole map, and the only thing people can do is attack Vicious.

Kinda makes me wish that happened. xD
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Aedos is right :) nailed it
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    Map reset means we should play like chess and trap the ones we want to trap, so they cannot attack anyone else other than us!
  • Barson - Raging Tide
    Barson - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    xultrazx wrote: »
    Daily Faction PK :P

lmfao u call gokuu out in west gate in stealth killin low lvl faction pk then yes
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Been trying to get wanted to attack vici for a few weeks now. I don't think we can beat you guys yet, but I am sure we'll give you a better fight then you've had in quite some time.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Been trying to get wanted to attack vici for a few weeks now. I don't think we can beat you guys yet, but I am sure we'll give you a better fight then you've had in quite some time.

if zoo, QQme and zoo attack vici. i think we will have troubles, but im sure we can have fun together.
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2012

I think Wanted was rebuilt on bringing the "fun" back to the game or thats what they pitched to Revolt so if you want to attack Vici Zoo looks like a better bet for you.