cheap cube stamp

gyroki
gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
I just checked the official gameinfo website of pwi and saw that the info about Warsoul: Vajra Fragment is still wrong.

You need just 5 and not 30 Ancient Tinders to create a Warsoul: Vajra Fragment (with 100% success). The Vajra Fragment is one of the materials you need to create a cube of fate necklace (☆☆Puzzle Cube Badge Vain):
Rotating Cog of Fate (30)
Warsoul: Ksitigarbha
Warsoul: Vajra
Warsoul: Avalokites (2)
Warsoul: Jakari (2)

Making the Vajra Fragment with 788 Mysterious Chips costs 16.875.000 coins. So when you buy 5 Ancient Tinder for e.g. 2m each from shops, ah and so on, you spent just 10m (and no chips). Even buying the Ancient Tinder for 3m each is a cheaper than getting it with chips.
Post edited by gyroki on

Comments

• Grushdeva - Dreamweaver
    Grushdeva - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    as far as i can remember said page is incorrect more often than not. thats why noone use it and go to pwdatabase, wiki etc. instead. so i doubt this is news to anyone
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This is very informative...

Not like anyone was going to use 30 Ancient Tinders anyhow...
  • gyroki
    edited July 2012
    This is very informative...

Not like anyone was going to use 30 Ancient Tinders anyhow...

I'm sure more informative than your 2,260 posts all together lol.
    I wrote it because I was wondering why noone is buying ancient tinders anymore. I asked some ppl and they told me that they are not useful. Most even don't know that you can use them to make a cube necklace.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ancient Tinders are actually 9M each with chips that alone makes 45M I don't known where you saw 2M at shops but even if that was true if people started buying A.Tinders the price would rise to no less than 9M(assuming people don't charge for the chips)
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Padixeric - Sanctuary
    Padixeric - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    uhm .. looking at the recipe here...
    why not farm a Fragment Crystal and make it that way ? way easier ...
  • ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
    ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ancient Tinders are actually 9M each with chips that alone makes 45M I don't known where you saw 2M at shops but even if that was true if people started buying A.Tinders the price would rise to no less than 9M(assuming people don't charge for the chips)

Lol, ancient tinder is a frequent drop from lunar bh.
    you can find it cheap as 1m in RT. 1.5M is the norm.
  • gyroki
    edited July 2012
    uhm .. looking at the recipe here...
    why not farm a Fragment Crystal and make it that way ? way easier ...

Chance to make Warsoul: Vajra Fragment with Fragment Crystals is 32% and not 100%. So it's gambling. You need 5 of each kind of 6 essences to create a Fragment Crystal and Earth Essence sells for 800k-1m on lc server (they are wanted to make lunar-nirvana leggings).
    So my way to go would be farming or buying 5 ancient tinders.

1. Ancient Tinder was worth 9m only in pre-pack age (and maybe even not at this time, because lunar was more easy and we had more often 2x and 3x drop events). It's only worth to make the Vajra Fragment with this tinder (and maybe the g13 int lunar cape, if u refine it high and are able to farm the other materials). Noone would manufacture a weapon with it.

2. People kill Primal Fear more often now (this boss drop ancient tinder) to be able to call Vile: Primal Fear. Essence of Defense drops from the vile boss and that one needed to make g16 nirvana gear (which is comparable with r9 gear).
  • ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
    ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    gyroki wrote: »
    Chance to make Warsoul: Vajra Fragment with Fragment Crystals is 32% and not 100%. So it's gambling. You need 5 of each kind of 6 essences to create a Fragment Crystal and Earth Essence sells for 800k-1m on lc server (they are wanted to make lunar-nirvana leggings).
    So my way to go would be farming or buying 5 ancient tinders.

1. Ancient Tinder was worth 9m only in pre-pack age (and maybe even not at this time, because lunar was more easy and we had more often 2x and 3x drop events). It's only worth to make the Vajra Fragment with this tinder (and maybe the g13 int lunar cape, if u refine it high and are able to farm the other materials). Noone would manufacture a weapon with it.

2. People kill Primal Fear more often now (this boss drop ancient tinder) to be able to call Vile: Primal Fear. Essence of Defense drops from the vile boss and that one needed to make g16 nirvana gear (which is comparable with r9 gear).
    You need fragments for Fragment Crystal and Essences for Essence Crystal.
    Fragments are cheap as 3k each and are common drops in Lunar.
  • Padixeric - Sanctuary
    Padixeric - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ok, I'm now utterly confused ...

First of all, I was talking about Fragment Crystals, not Essence.
    Takes a sin about 2-3 solo runs at a few minutes to stealth farm that. Prices are 10k at best, usually cheaper. Buy price for one goes at 500k usually here at Sanctuary.

Second:
    Fragment Crystal --> Warsoul: Vajra Fragment
    'official gameinfo website of pwi' craft rate : 6%
    pwdatabase craft rate: 100%
    ingame encyclopedia: 2.6667%

wth ? b:shocked
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    noobs, you setup catshop during 2x and get the green mats, i tihnk it was mask, forget was awhile ago. but yes u can buy ancient tinder 2m ez on sanc.
  • gyroki
    edited July 2012
    Ok, I'm now utterly confused ...

First of all, I was talking about Fragment Crystals, not Essence.
    Takes a sin about 2-3 solo runs at a few minutes to stealth farm that. Prices are 10k at best, usually cheaper. Buy price for one goes at 500k usually here at Sanctuary.

Second:
    Fragment Crystal --> Warsoul: Vajra Fragment
    'official gameinfo website of pwi' craft rate : 6%
    pwdatabase craft rate: 100%
    ingame encyclopedia: 2.6667%

wth ? b:shocked

pwdatabase says 100% for everything, so be sure that's wrong. I would trust most ingame encyclopedia. And on lc server I sell Fragment Crystals for 1.2m each. And they sell always fast (in ah). Ppl don't like single runs and the "pros" don't pick mats from mobs b:laugh
    So creating Warsoul: Vajra Fragment with Fragment Crystals is worst way you can do - you would miss alot of coins with gambling.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Lol, ancient tinder is a frequent drop from lunar bh.
    you can find it cheap as 1m in RT. 1.5M is the norm.

I make lunar gears, quite a bit actually. I end up being forced to make my ancient tinders, even during 2x. The droprates are in no way sufficient to compete with the demand on archo.
    Oh how I wish I could find 2m ancient tinders, would cut a lot on my lunar armor costs =/.

Edit: Partuially because nobody does full lunar for BH but leave after BH boss. Usually, I end up soloing/duoing the 2nd hauntery queen and dont feel like soloing last boss on my sin.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If people click the links for the actual recipes themselves, there wouldn't be any confusion in the success rates.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • scaletta
    scaletta Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If people click the links for the actual recipes themselves, there wouldn't be any confusion in the success rates.

lmao Fail robability 97,33% b:chuckle
  • gyroki
    edited July 2012
    I make lunar gears, quite a bit actually. I end up being forced to make my ancient tinders, even during 2x. The droprates are in no way sufficient to compete with the demand on archo.
    Oh how I wish I could find 2m ancient tinders, would cut a lot on my lunar armor costs =/.

Edit: Partuially because nobody does full lunar for BH but leave after BH boss. Usually, I end up soloing/duoing the 2nd hauntery queen and dont feel like soloing last boss on my sin.

For which kind of gear do u need ancient tinders?? b:questionb:puzzled
    Maybe you mixed it up and you talk about chromatic or unknown tinder. These are expensive on every server. Because you don't get a boss which drops them when you take the BH route.