Round 3: TW GIF

assassinsintwo
assassinsintwo Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
You know i had a really nice GIF laid out for the vanquishing of CataZulu. I was quite pleased at how things turned out---for once, a GIF was wrong. Thankfully Mayhem bored CataZulu to death and they all packed up and left.

And i was in a pretty good mood seeing the TW map so nice and pretty and competitive...
...until i got some disturbing news today when i logged into Crimson forums and saw the list of allies. So i edited the entire GIF again. This is how it went:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/134264639969205.gif

Don't worry your shirts, Crimson-- i gave opinions that show just how liked you REALLY are to your allies...but not the final outcome of the topic, of course. That wouldn't be fair...or fun.

i'll have another GIF up as soon as i put a character into Dark. i'm wondering how they're reacting to all this nasty trouble now that they're armed to the teeth with former CataZulus.
My other account is banned. Megabyte me, Frankie.
Post edited by assassinsintwo on

Comments

• ttgold
    ttgold Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I find it funny how when Crimson loses TW to Omerta, They put Dark members in to try and win..
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Long post in disguise that unfortunately for all the effort put into it, won't be read by hardly any.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    **** yeah, longknife and his rag-taggy group of 9x alts!
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Lol Crimsons lol. Is all I gotta say. When you spend most of your time hiding in a corner, or only leave SZ when you have 2 to 1 number, you obvious will be pro at TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That was amusing. b:chuckle
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ....Scary accurate GIF is scary accurate.

I'm in Mayhem. I'm not going to say anything about the plan after reset, but I'll agree with the GIF: Hey Crimson...we're getting REALLY tired of you guys not doing anything to pull your own weight.

Who was fighting Catalyst EVERY single week this map? EVERY week. Over and over.
    Mayhem.

Who fought Zulu before you had your miracle win? (again, over and over.)
    Mayhem.

Who decides to stack enemy factions (with factions they're not even allies with: Omerta, Valhalla, etc.), and talks everybody into one last push?
    Mayhem.

WE do that. WE put effort into unifying everybody against a common enemy. WE fight them every week. WE make that sacrifice so that at least that enemy knows SOMEONE has the gonads to fight them.
    YOU sit on your royal behind and make treaties with it. TWICE! You don't even know if Dark is a THREAT yet, and you're already cowering behind a treaty!

The CrimsonJr part of that GIF is true. How do I know? I was IN CrimsonJr when they beat Dark. It was easily a 15 minute war.

For a faction that's some kind of "server superpower", you sure do sit on your a$$ and do nothing a lot. It must be nice having people as loyal as Evangelos backing your sorry tussocks of flesh up. (That's a fancy word for A$$.)

You didn't back us up with Afterlife. You didn't back us up when DumA$$ pushed us off map last time. You didn't help when Catalyst and Demacia were busy knocking territories off from underneath us.

Exactly what DO you do for us, besides not hit us in PvP?
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • wampirewoman
    wampirewoman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This is politics !
    Enjoyb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • M_D_K - Harshlands
    M_D_K - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    gotta love it when ppl start talking about topics they merely know 33% of facts about b:laugh
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    oh mannnnnnnn

lol
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Holy she.t ppl still careb:shocked
  • JYUUU - Harshlands
    JYUUU - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    dark has like 5 long time zulu/catalyst. just sayin
  • aflyingnun
    aflyingnun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    **** yeah, longknife and his rag-taggy group of 9x alts!

Wait wha huh?

Is that one guild I'm supposedly in TWing finally?

Also what's TW politics like these days? I heard everyone learned jack-****ing-**** from the entire point of CJr and continues to TW solely to win, not to have fun. b:sad
  • aflyingnun
    aflyingnun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Also where the hell did my avatar go
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    aflyingnun wrote: »
    Also where the hell did my avatar go

It's a forum glitch thats been happening.
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Oh wait now I read the gif thingy. Lulz surprised anyone remembers CJr vs. Dark, but yeah that war was pro. We had sooooooo many 4x-7xs that were most useful stunning (sins and Blademasters), but the person we needed stunned was a +12 Psy. I asked them to kamikaze her and try to coordinate stuns, and that even though they'd be dying nonstop it'd be huge, and those brave little lowbies accepted the job like total bosses. I was pulling cata for that ****, along with anyone else that wasn't below 100.

That was when Letsdance was lead though, a looooooong time ago. I have no clue who's leading it now. Hell, I'm in it too cause they PROMISED THEY'D TW REGULARLY, YKNOW LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO, WAY TO HOLD UP TO THAT PROMISE DARK.

If they bidding then I'll be there. b:cute
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Dark is probably more akin to Valalala 3.0, than Catalyst 2.0.

Longknife wrote:
    Also what's TW politics like these days? I heard everyone learned jack-****ing-**** from the entire point of CJr and continues to TW solely to win, not to have fun.

To quote myself from KY's forum:

"http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8174/twmap5.png

Catalyst retired because a. game is boring and b. D3 came out/G.W.II is coming out.

This left Crimson as the supposed de-facto number 1, but they are apparently dumb (harrharrharr like we didn't know) and lost to Omerta after about 30-40mins last weekend because Crim's scouts didn't know that you need to scout the enemy base, not your own base. derpppp...

Meanwhile, Mayhem and Dumass have been stacking Kylin because "free land!". Valalala merged into Omerta thus Capitol essentially got free land. And Deicide's just kinda off in their own corner having fun killing Insanity whenever Insanity decides to bid.

That's about it."

Meanwhile, I just show up for TW and play pserver/LoL ARAM. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ttgold
    ttgold Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Who decides to stack enemy factions (with factions they're not even allies with: Omerta, Valhalla, etc.), and talks everybody into one last push?
    Mayhem.

Wrong Mayhem didnt plan that Omerta did.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Diablo 3 looks even ****tier than Perfect World though.

Immigrate to TF2. That's what the pro Longknifes do.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Vespi - Harshlands
    Vespi - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    aflyingnun wrote: »
    Also what's TW politics like these days? I heard everyone learned jack-****ing-**** from the entire point of CJr and continues to TW solely to win, not to have fun. b:sad

Umm yea...this

Also holy ****, visiting fam in DR and i swear if they aren't fat they're all 6 1/2 and up.....

im John and spazz ill scan/fix/give em to you when I'm back in a place that has internet working farther than 10ft from the modem....and a scanner
    "Agorey has the butt of an angel" - Cytte
    I <3 Agorey
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Lulz surprised anyone remembers CJr vs. Dark, but yeah that war was pro.

D: Ofc I remember those wars. That was fun as hell.
    I have to say besides the Mayhem vs. AL wars, fighting with StretchIt's AA Barb was like...the most entertainment I've had in TW ever. Ever. b:pleased
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Changuita - Harshlands
    Changuita - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2012

To quote myself from KY's forum:

"http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8174/twmap5.png

ooooo Omerta is #1 b:laugh

Anyways... amusing little gif... had to watch it like 4 times to read it all... Interesting politics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]