Perfect Questmaster NPC and horn spam - keep the discussion here!

12346»

Comments

• hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Other then the horns the npc is great. All the rewards I got didn't help my 103 toon out but someone who is alot lower level would like all the exp rewards. I got tonnes of fantasy fruit and some other experience items, one gave 100k exp and the other 200k I believe.

I got some fashion but it didn't suit my character but I thought the wings were pretty cool b:victory
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I just wish they didn't plan on keeping him in game for such a long period of time. July 17th is still quite a ways to go.
  • homework19
    homework19 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    anyone know what happened to the Perfect QuestMasters? b:cry
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    homework19 wrote: »
    anyone know what happened to the Perfect QuestMasters? b:cry

He was set to be removed from the game, as of last nights maintainance.....b:thanks

I Doubt they'll have plans, too bring him back anytime soon........

Far too many People Thought that He Was WAYYyyy Too HORNEY! For everyones Likings........ ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! b:laugh
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I like the Quest Reward Npc expect for Horns. This things are so annoying and you can't turn them off. I really hate them. I dont care what others say but this horn spamm is a reason for me to stay away from pwi until the npc is gone and the flood of horns will stop. Whats next ? A chinese with megaphone on my door shouting at max amplitude WTS 10 RL Accoustics , WTS 9 RL Accoustics.... ?!

I knew you People who run pwi have some influence how your version is developed. I think your playerbase have showed what they think about horns , why dont you do everyone a big favor and ask china to remove them from our database ?
    I hate Room 38
  • HjorthKilfur - Archosaur
    HjorthKilfur - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    We have all seen the various message that people have posted with the horns that have made this so annoying. I would like to challenge people to make better use of there horns. But if other people have not gonna make better use of this tool, I will.

I have gotten people to laugh with my horns! Is it still spam if it is enjoyable? Here is what I have posted with my horns by my alts.

"Clean up in isle 8, 9, 10, 11. Security to isle 12."

"Will the owner of the Black Raptor please report to West Archosaur. It was last seen eating catshops there."

"This is a test. If this was an actual emergency, half the player would be crying for their mothers"

I am just saying, come on, put some thought into this. It can be fun.
  • m1234567890
    m1234567890 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    We have all seen the various message that people have posted with the horns that have made this so annoying. I would like to challenge people to make better use of there horns. But if other people have not gonna make better use of this tool, I will.

I have gotten people to laugh with my horns! Is it still spam if it is enjoyable? Here is what I have posted with my horns by my alts.

"Clean up in isle 8, 9, 10, 11. Security to isle 12."

"Will the owner of the Black Raptor please report to West Archosaur. It was last seen eating catshops there."

"This is a test. If this was an actual emergency, half the player would be crying for their mothers"

I am just saying, come on, put some thought into this. It can be fun.

lets see explaining to new person in faction how to get their noob toon to lvl 3 skills by the they hit lvl 18 without having to grind special drops. long winded fella like me horns make it hard for folks to keep up when horns are blasting and flashing in a "private" type chat with trade and world turned off. i'm not complaining about the responsible usage, faction recruitment, rare item sale, searching for party members, but do i give a **** who loves whome and who wants to f*ck whome, most especially do i give a **** in the middle of teaching someone something that there is a raptor eating cats in arch (dont get me wrong world a better place with out the dam cats but do i care).

i want humor, i crack jokes with the guys and gals in my faction, because if there is something that bothers them about something that i say that day they ask me to stop and out of courtesy and respect i do. then if they feel like it they start cracking jokes, and maybe we spend more time laughing then grinding but its because we find similar things funny (blah blah blah have u tuned me out yet?).
  • SeaI - Sanctuary
    SeaI - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:chuckle i think half the server when it 1st came out got spammed now atm its hardly noticeable
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    People in china qq'ing about it long before it hits here. You guys should be qq'ing about China not qq'ing enough if changes you want don't trickle down. -lol
  • Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I still don't understand why the horns even exist! Most people use them to be rude or offensive. Do you remember when they were first introduced in the CASH SHOP? there were hundreds of pages of complaints on the first day!!!! Factions should go back to booting whoever tries to recruit with them and everyone should PM the idiot using them.

Frankie please get this message. I've been playing this game since closed beta and these horns are ruining the game for everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It was only bad that first week when all the high levels got them at once and were blasting the server every few seconds.
    It's only a trickle now...
    I saved mine in my bank and used it earlier this month to let everyone know I hit 103.
    b:bye