Boooringggg ......................

xvokcx
xvokcx Posts: 64 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Off-Topic Discussion
And the Game got Boring again ................. ZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzz

We need action, new instances that are actually worth doing , not like the Scam that AEU is , Make a new instance only for lvl 104+ with high coin rewards if completed, something Just do something ,, Toss bosses randombly arround the world ................ idc ccccxx oh well im off this game again till 2x or something worth doing is implemented. b:bye b:byeb:byeb:byeb:byeb SEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAA this getting boring as Heavenly hell back in 2 months or watever
Post edited by xvokcx on

Comments

• Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Advanced Nirvana, lets do it.
    Same bosses, more hp, more def, stronger attacks. Drops increased.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    xvokcx wrote: »

We need action, new instances that are actually worth doing , not like the Scam that AEU is , Make a new instance only for lvl 104+ with high coin rewards if completed, something Just do something ,, Toss bosses randombly arround the world ................ idc ccccxx oh well im off this game again till 2x or something worth doing is implemented. b:bye b:byeb:byeb:byeb:byeb SEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAA this getting boring as Heavenly hell back in 2 months or watever

A coin farming instance restricted almost exclusively to gooners.
    brilliant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Coin income needs to be drastically decreased, it`s already too much even without 2x, and 104+? GTFO!
  • sirrobert
    sirrobert Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If the game is boring for you, why do you even bother coming back at 2x?

So you can spam your *** of in extremely boring instances, and get boring coins that you will use for nothing, cause your not playing apart from 2x

Except ofcourse when you want to give me the money, than by all means go on
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012

We need action, new instances that are actually worth doing , not like the Scam that AEU is , Make a new instance only for lvl 104+ with high coin rewards if completed

Ye let's give more reward to goon glitcher.
    I never done AEU and have all my skills from there, i let people do it for me. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    brilliant.

I was about to say something pretty similar to this

So I'll just +1 b:chuckle

Adv. EU its actually decent for exp as well....1,3M exp per run(For lv.101's) x 6 runs every week -- 7,8M exp weekly(Assuming no fails // no deaths // good luck with that lol)

Ye let's give more reward to goon glitcher.
    I never done AEU and have all my skills from there, i let people do it for me. :D

You should complete that essence quest

You known,50k exp,serious buziness
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I was about to say something pretty similar to this

So I'll just +1 b:chuckle

Adv. EU its actually decent for exp as well....1,3M exp per run(For lv.101's) x 6 runs every week -- 7,8M exp weekly(Assuming no fails // no deaths // good luck with that lol)

You should complete that essence quest

You known,50k exp,serious buziness

I could enter in AEU, i just never did, from what i hear it's glitch and people complain, so i just bought the books more fast and no QQ. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Advanced Nirvana, lets do it.
    Same bosses, more hp, more def, stronger attacks. Drops increased.

I like this idea. Only if the bosses are intense, though.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    brilliant.

^^^^+1,000!!!!! To whats been said above^^^^

!? *,*'(^_^)'*q* ?!

Just when we thought that The (Spoiled Rotten! {Glitch Class!!} Of {ToTaLlY WaNtIn!!!} FAIL Babies!!!!) Would learn to be glad for what they got in that Completely: BS! Amnesty!! For their Overly FlAgReNt MASSed MULTI {ToS} (Violations of Legends Runs!) That they got away with, by crying their Lil'Eyes Out! Over about how they had paid, So much money into the game (As if we Hadn't All Done The Same Aswell, Without Glitching it??)......b:spit

Now they begin to act All {Bored & Indignent!?} Because Now Theres Nothing for Them to Apparently Do????
    b:surrender

Seriously now! If this is gonna be the New Common Theme!? PoPpIn UP! With U Guys, from this point on???!! b:sweat

Then Be Sure Not Too Let the Door! Hit you on

Your PoOr

LIL' OL! ArRoGaNt & WhInEy A***s! On the way

OUT!!!!!

b:bye

AKA. GOOD RIDDANCE! & Good BYEEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

AND MOST IMPORTENTLY!!!!

NUTTIN BUT LUV!! 4 YAZZzzzz!!!!
    4 FINALLY LEAVING US & Dis GAME! IN PEACE!!!!!!!!

By Finally Taking your Unbelievably 'Blind & Arrogant' {Ego's & Demands} with you.....
    b:thanks
  • jabbl1
    jabbl1 Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I like this idea. Only if the bosses are intense, though.

Easy, advanced vana where all bosses have mdef, pdef, frenzy, aps, bramble on, and it can not be purged. Reward is one rep badge from each boss. Bosses spawn mobs to, with same buffsat 15 second intervals. All for the idea.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ooops i cheated my way through a game and now I find that game boring.

What a surprise.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Another proposition. Remove 104+ bored characters and force them to play PWI from level 1 without FC and other powerlevel oriented instances. This will be very interesting for them -to play game- instead powerlevel.
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    jabbl1 wrote: »
    Easy, advanced vana where all bosses have mdef, pdef, frenzy, aps, bramble on, and it can not be purged. Reward is one rep badge from each boss. Bosses spawn mobs to, with same buffsat 15 second intervals. All for the idea.
    Make it so 1 of the bosses has a selfbuff or debuff only 1 class can counter/fix/remove.
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    For a free to play game. How good do you expect it to be?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]