Fail Sin or Seeker?

Reix - Dreamweaver
Reix - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Assassin
I'm just going to lead with: I know I'm not the best player on this game. I'm not the best geared. I've been called stupid repeatedly for what I'm doing with my sin at the moment, even though it's a placeholder and nothing permanent is out of order on her.
I just want to know, am I the one who sucks here, or is it the seeker I was squaded with. (I will not name names.)

It was an FC run, I want to say 95-99. I joined cause I'm hoping to hit 100 on my sin so I can pop on my Nirvy daggers and pants so I can finally farm some stuff. The others in squad were 3 seekers, a veno and a cleric. Everyone was really nice, until I noticed that one of the seekers was someone I had been warned about in the past (still not naming names; and I was warned by my own boyfriend). I figured I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and that with two other seekers and a cleric, it would be fine and anything he did would be caught by the others and fixed.

Right off, on the bubble boss, I was being told I was wrong. I ignored it and continued about my business, so long as the boss was weakened, I didn't care what Elementos did or did not need to be killed. Boss died with no problem. But that's when the problem did start.
BP wore off. Yes. My BP is level 1. I was told not to level it unless I got the culti buff. I figure, so long as I'm in squad to refresh it, why should I have to level it up? Buuut, of course, this seeker is a rusher. I didn't have time to refresh it, cause he was already off pulling mobs. So, when I finally did, he proceeded to start calling me fail. A fail BP sin. I tanked every boss, held aggro beautifully (and I don't ever want to be the "I can solo this, who needs you" sin, but I can as long as I have help on the bubble and bishop boss), did everything I could to make it go as smooth as possible.

But he kept on and kept on. On the long pull, just before the slasher boss, he takes off to pull. He only pulls about.. Half the mobs, I suppose. From the hall into the room, leaving the rest of the hall for later. Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't a 99 seeker be able to handle that? Cause he died, and all the mobs started running back, resetting, and killed the cleric. He called me fail a few more times, and I left. I didn't want to put up with the constant attitude anymore.
The cleric and veno actually apologized to me on my way out for him being so rude, and the cleric said I was a pro sin. She was such a sweetheart.. b:cute

TL;DR - Am I the fail for only having level 1 BP or is he, for dieing on half of what I always believed was a simple pull, and killing the cleric? I just want to get my facts straight.

So everyone can see what I'm working with, this is my sin. I know she's not the best, but like I said, I'm working with what I can til I hit 100. And I do have a set of +2 Immac garnet H+T, so I have access to my skills when I need, so I'm not limited to just aps.
http://pwcalc.com/aad21af2203ff87a
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Reix - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• JinxRake - Momaganon
    JinxRake - Momaganon Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'll put the blame on the Seeker here. My 2 Seeker friends do the pulls in FC without any sort of trouble since lvl 85, even once without my BP (heck, I ran after one of them and BPed them right as they started vortex...was a fun moment).

So don't feel bad. If someone has such an attitude, it's safe to ignore them as they're usually just talk. If you know you usually handle FC well with normal squads and have not had any sort of problems in the past, why would one idiot change your perception?

As a disclaimer: Whoever is abusive towards their teammates I consider an idiot, no matter what said teammate did or did not do. Warn people of bad players, advise them if possible, but once you start being abusive you're an imbecile and not worth the time.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    get Rank 8 , the top helps a lot and Ocean Supreme with good refines and rest APS gear will proove far better than Deicides. 2.86-3.33 Ocean supreme keep yous permasparked with excellent DPS-DPH. And shard Citrines

Since you got the ornaments already it will be way easier to get the rest since you have a bunch of the necessary APS stuff. Your build is quite excellent for 99 , most sins have some crappy stuff.

And it was seeker who was noob
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    I'll put the blame on the Seeker here. My 2 Seeker friends do the pulls in FC without any sort of trouble since lvl 85, even once without my BP (heck, I ran after one of them and BPed them right as they started vortex...was a fun moment).

So don't feel bad. If someone has such an attitude, it's safe to ignore them as they're usually just talk. If you know you usually handle FC well with normal squads and have not had any sort of problems in the past, why would one idiot change your perception?

As a disclaimer: Whoever is abusive towards their teammates I consider an idiot, no matter what said teammate did or did not do. Warn people of bad players, advise them if possible, but once you start being abusive you're an imbecile and not worth the time.

That's what I had thought. I'd never seen anyone having trouble with the pulls in FC, right down to a crazy cleric who pulled every hall in the place. I just wanted to make certain I wasn't the one in the wrong cause I've never played a puller in an FC squad, only duo where I was on a friend's barb and less could go wrong.

get Rank 8 , the top helps a lot and Ocean Supreme with good refines and rest APS gear will proove far better than Deicides. 2.86-3.33 Ocean supreme keep yous permasparked with excellent DPS-DPH. And shard Citrines

Since you got the ornaments already it will be way easier to get the rest since you have a bunch of the necessary APS stuff. Your build is quite excellent for 99 , most sins have some crappy stuff.

I actually have all of my gear lined up. R8, Lunar Nirvy pants and TT Nirvy daggers, so I've got that covered. I'll definitely keep the citrines in mind, but for now I'm staying with the garnets until I can refine my ornaments better, cause my refining luck is absolute garbage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    Sneaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    well to be honest i dont think anyone is fail here in pwi...ppl play the way they want to play their toon

however i have met a lot of rude and obnoxious ppl here in my many years in this game

my question to you is

why is your bp lvl 1 bp is your most important buff along with wolf emblem at your lvl

they should be lvl 10

why are you using claws? you are giving up 2 crit points but thats no matter you can always restat for your end game gear later on the most str you will need

is 104 for your endgame gear

these are sincere questions and are not to be taken as hurtful

are you sage or demon ?

but to blame you because of his death , Just shows me that there is still people out there

with huge ego's and idiosyncratic tendencies that display unruly infantile mannerisms

but to call you fail ..no way

it is unfortunate that you had such a bad experience with this person b:cute
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

"Memory is the guardian of all things"

Cicero
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    well to be honest i dont think anyone is fail here in pwi...ppl play the way they want to play their toon

however i have met a lot of rude and obnoxious ppl here in my many years in this game

my question to you is

why is your bp lvl 1 bp is your most important buff along with wolf emblem at your lvl

they should be lvl 10

why are you using claws? you are giving up 2 crit points but thats no matter you can always restat for your end game gear later on the most str you will need

is 104 for your endgame gear

these are sincere questions and are not to be taken as hurtful

are you sage or demon ?

but to blame you because of his death , Just shows me that there is still people out there

with huge ego's and idiosyncratic tendencies that display unruly infantile mannerisms

but to call you fail ..no way

it is unfortunate that you had such a bad experience with this person b:cute

I never leveled BP simply because the only thing leveling it does is extend the duration. I'm not put in situations where a longer buff does a whole lot of good. And as for my claws, they're a placeholder until I can put on my daggers at 100. With them, I hit at 5.0 sparked, which has saved me multiple times tanking and saves me a ton of crab meat. I'm at base 117 str because there is nothing that stresses me out more than having to rely on gear to wear my armor and the Warsoul of Earth requires 117, the claws are annoying in the mean time, I have to have my belt, helm, ring and tome to use them, but all of my armor I can wear individually with no problem. And I'm demon, I made my sin purely for aps to be a farmer, as I have a veno and cleric to fund. Though I've taken a liking to her as a character and enjoy playing her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    TL;DR - Am I the fail for only having level 1 BP or is he, for dieing on half of what I always believed was a simple pull, and killing the cleric? I just want to get my facts straight.

No, you're not fail for having lvl1 bp. But I would say it's lazy. Bp is commonly accepted as a no-hurry skill to lvl. From there, to keeping it at lvl1 on a 99 sin is a difference imo. Increasing the time is usefull, it is the main reason for even learning demon version for most. From gear, I wouldn't say it's fail either. I don't like deicides, but well, they are +10. On armor it's pretty good, with already the 99 parts right at the lvl.

For the part where bp ran out when seeker pulled, yeah it's a mistake from your part. Seekers are pretty bp dependant/addicted for pulls. But it's out of proportions to make drama over it. He prolly also ran out of range when you buffed the time before. There was a healer in squad. Mistakes happen, it's not all that serious especially considering the lvl range compared to the instance lvl.

As for a lvl99 seeker dieing in fcc on a regular pull... Sounds weird but can happen I guess. Most wait for refines and good gear till 100s. I know seekers are pretty dependant on bp with vortex for pulls. Maybe a lag-spike and/or interruption of vortex channel ? He sure did something wrong, but without knowing the situation, I wouldn't flame it as fail straight on. Doesn't justify his attitude during the run though.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Did you really read the OP's post or even look at all of the calc? She's still 99 and also said she's in the process of working on her gear. She asked for nothing in terms of gear advice.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I don't think that ignoring BP is a good thing.

The whole "Do not level skill X, it's useless" thing is mostly directed at poor people, and judging from the post, OP has around 300m worth of gear already. In comparison to that, maxing out BP costs 1.6m coins. I see no reason why you should ignore it.

And really, it's easy for a Seeker to die when pulling.

Also, independent action, especially during the Diabolic Shocktrooper period, isn't that uncommon. When I was leveling, I saw sins going to kill the bishops all the time. Heck, even I did it. When I duo FCC with a seeker, the seeker usually goes to clear the hallway while I solo Shocktrooper.

So yeah, my verdict is both of you fail.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012

The whole "Do not level skill X, it's useless" thing is mostly directed at poor people, and judging from the post, OP has around 300m worth of gear already. In comparison to that, maxing out BP costs 1.6m coins. I see no reason why you should ignore it.

And really, it's easy for a Seeker to die when pulling.

Also, independent action, especially during the Diabolic Shocktrooper period, isn't that uncommon. When I was leveling, I saw sins going to kill the bishops all the time. Heck, even I did it. When I duo FCC with a seeker, the seeker usually goes to clear the hallway while I solo Shocktrooper.

So yeah, my verdict is both of you fail.

In all fairness, I'm doing as I was told by a high level sin I knew awhile back. Looking back, I suppose his advice wasn't the best to follow, considering who he was, what all he did and how he played, though even I didn't know that at the time. And all the gear I have wasn't obtained via my own devices. I have some very good friends who helped me tremendously, so I'm not rich by any means. I'm definitely going to work on leveling BP though, I was just never told otherwise.

And in response to seekers being BP reliant, the seeker actually had BP on the pull he died on. I had buffed just before, he took off, and when he set vortex, he held it for a few seconds and dropped dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012

What he said.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Except that she was following someones advice. That does not make her fail. Calling someone out as fail for following what they thought was sound advice is more pathetic than the seeker in her squad.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I guess fail is all in the eye of the beholder...

Some guy with money who looks good and bangs hot chicks every night will consider everyone who spends all their free time playing this game a complete fail.
  • JinxRake - Momaganon
    JinxRake - Momaganon Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Some guy with money who looks good and bangs hot chicks every night will consider everyone who spends all their free time playing this game a complete fail.

But we'll know better, won't we? b:cool
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012

Yes true, then we look down the road and that guy picked up some quality disease from those hot chicks he bangs every night. So who is fail now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    And in response to seekers being BP reliant, the seeker actually had BP on the pull he died on. I had buffed just before, he took off, and when he set vortex, he held it for a few seconds and dropped dead.

Then he died because of a lag issue. A seeker with bp and vortex up is pretty much impossible to kill for a group of mobs. Also, at lvl99 (considering morai 95 weap or better) mobs die insanely fast.

On the skill-lvling issue. I don't totally agree with Olbaze. The first reason ppl decided not to lvl a skill is the lack of spirit during lvling progress. After having all priority skills up, first comes decent armor then the not-so-usefull skills. I still consider bp as a low-priority.

For some reason, it went to the "waste of money" issue. There are some skills on every class that nobody really uses or that only have a marginal benefit when lvl'ed. I agree it's not smart not to lvl them to 10, but I can understand there are other ways to spend money. I don't think it's fail. But I do see it as lazy. Skill prices aren't that important anymore to lvl10 (and even for sage/demon versions of most) compared with what it used to be like. I always think everything should be lvled to lvl10 during the 90s (when spirit isnt much of an issue anymore), even the not-usefull ones.

I don't see why a sin with not-lvl'ed bp deserves to be called "fail", which is rather harsh, while clerics that don't lvl thunderball never get entitled that harshly.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    I agree Oblaze, plus she was following advice in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    the improvement from lvl 7-8 to 9-10 for higher skills is not that significant to justify the cost.

for bp, i think that ~7-8 is quite cheap and the duration is ok

no idea why the seeker died if he was bp'ed and vortex was up; maybe bp expired? some equipment broke that gave extra stats so all the armor was gone?

@salari following advice is not an excuse...
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Its actually possible to die as a seeker while being in vortex and bp'ed for those pulls. Its really bad luck but happened to me once. The mob were timed to all hit me at the same time to a point my charm did not even have time to tick before i got killed lol (was the last hall with a complete pull though).
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Did you really read the OP's post or even look at all of the calc? She's still 99 and also said she's in the process of working on her gear. She asked for nothing in terms of gear advice.

All i said was about the Citrines and how good her gear is for a lvl 99. Not much Gear advice and she didnt clarify she aimed for Rank at her first post. Deicides stenghten this more.

There is no reason to make a whole post just to say the seeker was noob. it is obvious

Dont you have better things to do than this ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    To those of you who said that I still should have leveled BP, it's level 10 as of 15 minutes ago. I just never knew, so I left it at 1 like I was originally told. Now if he dies and I'm in squad, he can't point at me. Wasn't my fault.
    Though this time wasn't either. He did have fresh BP, nothing I can do past that. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    Sneaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    woot grtz b:cute wolf is also good at lvl 10 good for crit damage b:laugh

all my skills are lvl 11 with no more to learn however missing toxic torrent keep getting seeker aeu skills lol and revelation potion which i cant use b:surrender

feel free to pm Sneaker if you have questions while in game b:cute
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

"Memory is the guardian of all things"

Cicero
  • kamukaze
    kamukaze Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I agree you should lvl your bp at least to lvl5-6, or refresh every time when boss has like 50-100k life, so who needs bp cannot run away xD, but better just lvl it.
    You said also that you had 3 seeker in squad. My question is what did the other 2 seekers do? Did they just run with you and wait for xp? Maybe i'm wrong,but 3 seeker should kill pulls under 2sec without bp too.
    3rd thing and i think its the most important. Speak each other! If you see that he started grab mobs without bp,then give bp for another 2 and tell to the 3rd: dont do vortex this time couse you havent bp. Other 2 should kill them too.
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    kamukaze wrote: »
    I agree you should lvl your bp at least to lvl5-6, or refresh every time when boss has like 50-100k life, so who needs bp cannot run away xD, but better just lvl it.
    You said also that you had 3 seeker in squad. My question is what did the other 2 seekers do? Did they just run with you and wait for xp? Maybe i'm wrong,but 3 seeker should kill pulls under 2sec without bp too.
    3rd thing and i think its the most important. Speak each other! If you see that he started grab mobs without bp,then give bp for another 2 and tell to the 3rd: dont do vortex this time couse you havent bp. Other 2 should kill them too.

Actually, the other two were back with me, the cleric and veno, trying to keep an eye on us. Both of them were really nice and were doing their best to make sure we weren't catching backlash. The one being mouthy took off down the hall without a word, cause he wanted to do everything himself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012

@salari following advice is not an excuse...

b:chuckle Everything done in game is based off following advice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Not much to add but can backup some things said.

Advice is fine, but should be researched on your own as well so you can form your own opinion. Obviously 10 min bp wears off, 30 min bp is less likely to wear off in the middle of a situation. The seeker didn't want to wait for you and that would have been fine had you had an acceptable level of paint. He kind of got screwed for expecting you to have leveled your skills and that is your fault. I'd have probably pointed that out to you if I was the seeker, too, but only once to let you know why I was upset. Harping on it does no one any good and is an ******* thing to do. Little people in this game use the anonymity of the internet to be needless hurtful for reasons that are beyond me. I am rude sometimes but that's because when bad things happen to me that aren't my fault I want people to know they made a mistake and in the future they should alter what they did. "You're fail" is not constructive and helps nobody.

I see you leveled your bloodpaint so you've corrected your mistake. Kudos. It wasn't a huge mistake on your part but something that helps others. I bought lvl 11 paint just because I know when I'm not the sin I appreciate having bp long after I've unsquaded. I see people have brought up both spirit and money as a reason to not level your skill but in a multi player game you have the option to stall a little to get either spirit or money to keep your skills current so either do it or expect a few rude comments.

What you're doing with claws is fine. It's actually the highest dd you can have between 95 and 99 except for Hitman's. Some people see sin's+fist=fail which is short sighted and needs to be considered on an individual basis.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    dont worry for pshy def we never gonna have engough for make any diff b:cute and hes fault for dont wait <3 and lvl up lvl 10 bp is a good idea 1 hr secure bp is good to have
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'd say both of you are at fault. As Olbaze stated, not leveling skills that you will eventually level is only aimed towards poor people. Not leveling BP meant that at some points BP wore off of your squad members, thus adding yet another job for you to take care of, which was to keep them buffed. You should know how slow and low-radius BP is, so that task in a pull-happy and run-happy place like FC is actually difficult.

He's at fault for getting so butthurt about it. Anyone can die in a pull, so it was just more on him that he was complaining rather than sucking it up and trying again. He had no right to call you out.

So in the end, blacklist is my solution. I've recently ran into someone who PM'd me because of my videos, and wanted a few questions about gear since he was on my server. He gave me his dilemma, which was what alternate bracers and boots he should get besides TT99, and I said for PvP the logical solution would be either Rank 9 if you want to farm that, or Tier 3 Nirvana. He kept thinking that R9 is unobtainable unless you CS, and after the ring, it's only about 150m to get a R9 armor piece, as compared to the 85m or so of T2 nirvy, if bought.

Then he asked what faction I was in, and when I stated it, he went all "oh you're just one of those rich Vicious members, don't care about anything and blah blah blah" and started hating on me because I apparently didn't give him advice/answers to his questions, and judged me only from my faction name. Sooo he just earned the 2nd spot on my BL.

TL;DR: BL people who verbally abuse you.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    All i said was about the Citrines and how good her gear is for a lvl 99. Not much Gear advice and she didnt clarify she aimed for Rank at her first post. Deicides stenghten this more.
    -Initiating Quote-o-matic-
    No, you gave gear advice on a level she hasn't obtained yet when not only did she not ask for gear advice, but pointed out that she was still working on 100 gear.
    There is no reason to make a whole post just to say the seeker was noob. it is obvious
    So are you saying that since the answer is obvious, OP's question is dumb and invalid?
    What's also obvious, at this point in the game's life, is what gear is expected of a level 100+ sin; 90% of all sins have it.
    Dont you have better things to do than this ??
    How is that relevant? Obviously I don't since I'm taking the time to make such posts.

Oh, and just to top this all off, if you look at her calc, you'll see she's sporting the R6 top and R7 ring. I think it's safe to say she's aware of the R8 top and plans to get it, especially since both her use of Deicides and statement that she already has her Nirvy daggers prove her appreciation of APS.
    dont worry for pshy def we never gonna have engough for make any diff b:cute and hes fault for dont wait <3 and lvl up lvl 10 bp is a good idea 1 hr secure bp is good to have

Level 10 BP lasts for half an hour. It's level 11 that lasts an hour.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    http://pwcalc.com/c49f62ea7da4e102

For the record, since gear talk started up. And I know my top needs work. I have to buy the shards and get more mirage to refine it, I only hit 100 last night so I haven't had the chance to really work on it.

As a side note: I don't have a perfect in my daggers, I have an exclusive. x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    http://pwcalc.com/cb2bbd1271bf2b02

For the record, since gear talk started up. And I know my top needs work. I have to buy the shards and get more mirage to refine it, I only hit 100 last night so I haven't had the chance to really work on it.

As a side note: I don't have a perfect in my daggers, I have an exclusive. x.x
    Where's the R8 ring? :P
    ~Spazz~