One year Mount

Options
madrith
madrith Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Support Desk
I was told by my faction mates that you receive a mount from PWI in your mailbox once you've been a member for a year? I have achievements from april 11th of 2011 when I began playing PWI but I still don't have a mount.
I was googling some things and found an anniversary news update from PWI on their 3rd year anniversary. I clicked the Anniversary link and it said "Service Unavailable"

Am i doing something Wrong because I've never had a mount and I have been a part of pwi for over a year b:cry

Please Help me and all the others with the same problem

b:flower b:flower b:flower
Post edited by madrith on

Comments

• somegirly
    somegirly Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You haven't been a member long enough to get the gift. The gift is a freebie that you will automatically receive. But don't expect PWI to help you if you have trouble.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You've been playing enough to get the mount...BUT, they're only given out during the actual game's anniversary during September. =) You were most likely using the event link for LAST year's anniversary, which is disabled at this time.
    somegirly wrote: »
    You haven't been a member long enough to get the gift. The gift is a freebie that you will automatically receive. But don't expect PWI to help you if you have trouble.
    Eh? April 2011 to July 2012 is definitely enough time to get the mount. You don't get it automatically.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ^^this is correct

the gifts are given out for the games anniversaries not individual player anniversaries. You will have to have been playing from before certain date in the previous year to be eligible for the mount gift. This was I am sure all detailed in the forum post or the linked news post as i recall. The anniversary is around end of august/beginning of september
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • MissingNo - Lost City
    MissingNo - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    dont worry your next opportunity is soon, pwi celebrates its anniversary at the beginning of September