New decision .

mrrlove
mrrlove Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Ulquiorraa__ here .

after about a year of pk ...killed any class, any gear any name .

i decide to stop PK .

for some reasons I'm not going to mention.

I'm not far from 105 not scared from anything .

Also i know that some ppl who like to troll and ppl who don't like me will not reserve chance to talk bad and say wrong reasons they imagine.

not going to kill anyone out there anymore .. any faction any side .
Post edited by mrrlove on

Comments

• TwentyTwoTwo - Raging Tide
    TwentyTwoTwo - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Your preparing to play -removed- that's why you stopped pk'ing round these here parts. All good my SuperSin it's very understandable. Who will terrorize the streets of RT though? Luci? no, he's far too cuddly, Boogie? nah i heard he banned (come back soon hunny). Moe? maybe if he extra fem fatal that day. Possibly Hosaka that's one scary pvper, he's the reason I am too scared to log in and play anymore. ahua my jungle friends ahua b:shutup
  • TwentyTwoTwo - Raging Tide
    TwentyTwoTwo - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That's dope it took Shelly 22 minutes to edit my post. I wonder if there's a program made to phish out game titles that are going to basically shut down every mmo on august 28th, or they really are watching us all the time b:shocked

Sorry I won't mention other competing games here again, but doesn't other game forums have a section where you can talk about other games and off topic discussions? At least for nothing else your starting a trend! <3
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Your preparing to play -removed- that's why you stopped pk'ing round these here parts. All good my SuperSin it's very understandable. Who will terrorize the streets of RT though? Luci? no, he's far too cuddly, Boogie? nah i heard he banned (come back soon hunny). Moe? maybe if he extra fem fatal that day. Possibly Hosaka that's one scary pvper, he's the reason I am too scared to log in and play anymore. ahua my jungle friends ahua b:shutup

yes that demon spark is super scary
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    oh lol, did u stop since Beesh can still roflpwn you like butter? Or since u cant take Boogie 1vs 1? Or BT 1 shot you for 28k, etc etc... Oh wait maybe its the r9 t3 syndrome, u cant afford charms anymore like Harkin?

Anyway this thread isnt that relevant since u never been a factor either PK or TW.
  • Roslol - Harshlands
    Roslol - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    PvE faction withdrawing their players from PvP, lol.
    pwcalc.com/c7406c9082b547e7

Let's play guess who.
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    mrrlove wrote: »
    Ulquiorraa__ here .

after about a year of pk ...killed any class, any gear any name .

i decide to stop PK .

for some reasons I'm not going to mention.

I'm not far from 105 not scared from anything .

Also i know that some ppl who like to troll and ppl who don't like me will not reserve chance to talk bad and say wrong reasons they imagine.

not going to kill anyone out there anymore .. any faction any side .

Aww man PK isn't going to be the same without you.

Bre <3

GM ya'll really need to fix this!

+7 post count
    The only GOP
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    oh lol, did u stop since Beesh can still roflpwn you like butter? Or since u cant take Boogie 1vs 1? Or BT 1 shot you for 28k, etc etc... Oh wait maybe its the r9 t3 syndrome, u cant afford charms anymore like Harkin?

Anyway this thread isnt that relevant since u never been a factor either PK or TW.

Why ur giving ulq such a hard time now DS? Where is the hate coming from? Did he kill u many times in pk, did he talked bad of u?

Sins with r9 usually rule pk 1 vs 1 coz of the control skills and zerk crit. BT hits hard with his r9 weap, he oneshoted me many times.
    The guy is taking a break from pvp, well wish him gl.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • necrondamancer
    necrondamancer Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    PvE faction withdrawing their players from PvP, lol.

Seriously where's all this hate for Wanted and Valkarie coming from? -.-"
  • gustafbfr
    gustafbfr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Why ur giving ulq such a hard time now DS? Where is the hate coming from? Did he kill u many times in pk, did he talked bad of u?

Sins with r9 usually rule pk 1 vs 1 coz of the control skills and zerk crit. BT hits hard with his r9 weap, he oneshoted me many times.
    The guy is taking a break from pvp, well wish him gl.

unfortunately for ulquiorra, DS is too OP to get killed by a simple sin... also even eterea, his sin is way better!

also, no, sins doesn't rule 1v1, maybe archers/barbs/wiz or even mystics that have been a pain in the *** in pk! sins are the squishiest melee class in pvp, having no defensive skills, only stealth and DN for death avoidance, a sin without a perfect stun lock and knowledge of what is doing is nothing more than a dead fish!

also no1 cares for what he's doing since he's an *** to every1 in game... b:bye
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I don't understand why the whole server needs to know this.

The reason why Ulq is getting hate is because he was braggin about his daggers on world chat, which is acceptable to some extent but he takes it up a level and goes to the >GeneralDiscussion<
    forum about it. He was obviously looking for attention because people wouldn't praise him enough for it. By him making this thread, it confirms the point of this boy needing attention. In the end, hes just a fishy that needs sum love (PPL TO SUCK HIS DCK)
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • SirMerchalot - Raging Tide
    SirMerchalot - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    He's to poor now to buy IG, so he can't pk
  • necrondamancer
    edited July 2012
    I don't understand why the whole server needs to know this.

The reason why Ulq is getting hate is because he was braggin about his daggers on world chat, which is acceptable to some extent but he takes it up a level and goes to the >GeneralDiscussion<
    forum about it. He was obviously looking for attention because people wouldn't praise him enough for it. By him making this thread, it confirms the point of this boy needing attention. In the end, hes just a fishy that needs sum love (PPL TO SUCK HIS DCK)

And who doesn't brag about their gear these days? Remember when belle posted pics of her recast bow on the forums? Back then every1 went like b:dirty
    Now ulq posts pics of his r9 recast and "let the bashing begin"
    classic tale of boy vs girl
  • necrondamancer
    edited July 2012
    He's to poor now to buy IG, so he can't pk

Last time i checked, ulq can still make waaayyyy more money than you merchs ever could....not sure if u're even a merch lol
  • mrrlove
    mrrlove Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    u will need more than that to get my attention . b:cute
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Last time i checked, ulq can still make waaayyyy more money than you merchs ever could....not sure if u're even a merch lol

Ulq still has 5+ bil sitting around o.o?

Why didn't he just get it all r9r2 b:surrender
  • necrondamancer
    edited July 2012
    Ulq still has 5+ bil sitting around o.o?

Why didn't he just get it all r9r2 b:surrender

That's upto him lol. I will tell you this tho, he's probably RT's biggest farmer. nuff said b:bye
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ulq quits... and nothing of value is lost. I've also confirmed that Spell is a troll. I'm probably one of the last to know this, though. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • et3rea
    et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2012

CS a r9 sin and then farming with it, isnt farming to me
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Two words: POWER CREEP
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That's upto him lol. I will tell you this tho, he's probably RT's biggest farmer. nuff said b:bye

lol you havent met anyone from team china have you? guarentee he gets out farmed easily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."