Axe bm looking for some prices.

Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver
Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Tideswell (East)
So im lvl 85 now and i want to invest in some good gear for future pvp and tw. What i have planned out is to get TT99 lionheart armor(including belt and necklace) and some Calloused Lionheart hatches if anyone could give me some prices on those that would be great since no one does tt anymore. thanks
Post edited by Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    So im lvl 85 now and i want to invest in some good gear for future pvp and tw. What i have planned out is to get TT99 lionheart armor(including belt and necklace) and some Calloused Lionheart hatches if anyone could give me some prices on those that would be great since no one does tt anymore. thanks

That'll turn you into a 1shot for every single wizzy and psy that looks at you.
    Get magic defence ornaments instead
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    the gold mats required for that are the biggest cost

the prices usually go hand in hand with chip fee (1k streams npc)
    you need to take the current chip price into your calculation too and then pick the cheapest

people do tt
    they do it in small elitist squads usually
    i like potato
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If your gonna go for lionheart you should go for APS BM then, if your planning on using your bm as ur farming character. If I had gone axe bm on my BM I would have gone full r8 then, more appropriate stats and a epic weapon. And I have the axes your talking about...your asking for suicide unless you got BP on you, I have TT99 axes with ability to inc def/Heal HP 5% for TW because tt90 gold axes get me killed there way too easily.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    tt99 isnt a bad idea since you can make it into nirvana
    and some parts are needed for aps build
    i like potato
  • pieofdeath21
    pieofdeath21 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    dog10240 wrote: »
    If your gonna go for lionheart you should go for APS BM then, if your planning on using your bm as ur farming character. If I had gone axe bm on my BM I would have gone full r8 then, more appropriate stats and a epic weapon. And I have the axes your talking about...your asking for suicide unless you got BP on you, I have TT99 axes with ability to inc def/Heal HP 5% for TW because tt90 gold axes get me killed there way too easily.

Im a pure axe bm and there is 0% chance of me ever using fists/claws also i know my class and im smart enough to know if your a axe bm you want sac strike for the high spike dmg like on the calamitys and also i do fine farming as a axe bm
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Im a pure axe bm and there is 0% chance of me ever using fists/claws also i know my class and im smart enough to know if your a axe bm you want sac strike for the high spike dmg like on the calamitys and also i do fine farming as a axe bm
    Farming what if i may ask?
  • runemine
    runemine Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah i used to be pure axe BM myself but you need to be able to farm coin which you'll need APS for unless you got a main to do it.

Best gear you could get for Pure Axe in my opinion would be Full G16 armor with puzzle/r9 belt(or warsong) with either R8 recast/R9/G16 with nice adds axes. Or full R9 would be okay with a Puzzle neck ofc.

For now TT99 Golds would do you good. If made with mats it costs around 13-21mil the range depends on gold mat costs.

Again if don't have a farming character or unless heavy cash shopper you will need aps build for farming coin out or ofc a assassin farmer like 90% of the server excluding me.
  • Shawnita - Dreamweaver
    Shawnita - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2012

kos gl on pvp !
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    KoS on a pve server always makes me giggle. b:chuckle
  • Shawnita - Dreamweaver
    Shawnita - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2012

kos to you too gl on pvp!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Especially by such a crappy sin, lol b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    *Cough* off topic. Wow account finally got forum avatar fixed.......and right after it did i founded out what happen i think.......

Yay hit 300 post mark. woot for trolling
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    you mean to tell me.. you have 4 weapon-types with different skills and choose only one?

thaats soo 2008
    i like potato
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    you mean to tell me.. you have 4 weapon-types with different skills and choose only one?

thaats soo 2008

It's also 2012, only than they used axes and now they use fists b:laugh
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris