From Pack to Bidding Hall

Options
rhianwenea
rhianwenea Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
I was just curious about something. You can purchase certain pack items in the bidding hall like mounts and flyer tickets and I was wondering is there a specific time frame from how long a pack is out before certain items are available in the bidding hall, or is it just random. There is a pair of wings I really want but have had no luck with packs and I can't find anyone willing to sell them in game. Was just curious how long I need to wait until they may be available. Or can I just bribe a GM with the deed to my grandmother's house for a pair b:chuckle (that was a joke by the way...unless it's an option). But seriously is there a certain time I can maybe expect them to become available. I'm saving my coin until then, since they are the only wings I actually want.
Post edited by rhianwenea on

Comments

• Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    unfortunately i don't think they will release that info only because it could discourage people from opening packs by knowing the item they desire could just be in the bidding hall. b:surrender just a guess...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • strife614
    strife614 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Also interesting tidbit, the European servers have better bidding hall items than the US servers.
    Dedaluminus+rolled+image+booty+had+me+like+_fcd1122ac83b332a4f46aba8c91b800d.gif

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I just wish they change the skills sometime, look like it's always the same class skills they sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • rhianwenea
    rhianwenea Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I think they sell the most in demand skills is why. But I don't care about skills I want wings. Every day I spend time on the PW database just staring at the wings wishing I had them. They so pretty
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I have not seen the items get updated that it randomly picks from since they added the mastery skills to the list
    You might be waiting awhile, probably will go the way of the event gold shop b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]