Noob question

SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
I was wondering, would it be cheaper (generally speaking) to get a Jungle Ornament rather than the Cube one?(Considering I can afford only one).

\Aside from farming it/
WTB>More Fash
Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
Post edited by SoulRequiem - Sanctuary on

Comments

• bakujirou
    bakujirou Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The Eye of the Jungle Ornaments are belts.
    The Puzzle Badges are necklaces.
    If you want to compare two high end belts, that would be between Warsong Barrier/Lock and Heart/Eye of the Jungle.

Personally though, I found the Jungle belt to be cheaper (to acquire the material for) than the Warsong one.

The Jungle belt's ability is also pretty neat.
    [Etherblade] Euthymius
    Galefang [PWpedia]

CFvfwVj.png
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2012

But at least you got to do ponies twice!