I need some help

requiredplague
requiredplague Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Support Desk
So while i was installing last weeks patch my computer shutdown. After i turned it back on the patch continued to download. When it was completed ,however I tried to start the game an error popped up saying that there was corrupted files. After reinstalling perfect world im having problems getting through the install. Its saying that there was an error downloading. So far I have tried redownloading and intstalling the game three times and the same problem occurs when i get to the install. I never seem to be able to delete all of the PWI files for some reason so maybe thats why i cant install the game properly? But i really have no idea. If anyone has any suggestions i would love to hear them . Sorry if there was a similar thread to this one i wasnt able to find it.. thanks.b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• StoicNeros - Archosaur
    StoicNeros - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    smh.. the instal finally finished.. after opening the shortcut that was put on the desktop nothing happens even when i run as administrator. ill keep checking the forums though seeing as this is a new problem. if anyone has any suggestions though they would be appreciated , thanks b:surrenderb:shutup
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2012
    Did you check your firewall and antivirus settings to make sure PWI is excluded?
    That's where I would start, since it is a pretty common fix that's posted here a lot.

Aside from that, I would need more information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]