Assault on achrosaur event

HardToFind - Raging Tide
HardToFind - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
Its 5 30pm server time on Raging Tide right now, but where is the event?

Could some GM please activate it
Post edited by HardToFind - Raging Tide on

Comments

• aliciawarrior
    aliciawarrior Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    nothing on deamweaver either !!! how much longer.. i have tw tonight and i wanan farm dq and wut not b4 i have to get rdy!
  • BabyGurl - Lothranis
    BabyGurl - Lothranis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Double dq rewards fora weekb:chuckle
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I want mah DQ as well, QQ.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • wenson25
    wenson25 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    gratz on failing again PWI, even after 4 years!

is it so hard to do ur job right ?
  • EzioShadow - Heavens Tear
    EzioShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    no need to get mad at pwi thing do happen and that is understandable . but i do agree we sud get 2x the points for running lateb:victory waiting for 20 min b4 it was post to start and it is 40 min late alrdy b:cry
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Thanks for wasting my time PWI. How about you not do events if you can't do them right, wasted an hour, and nothing, now I'm to bored to even deal with this ****
  • honeychyld71
    honeychyld71 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    no need to get mad at pwi thing do happen and that is understandable . but i do agree we sud get 2x the points for running lateb:victory waiting for 20 min b4 it was post to start and it is 40 min late alrdy b:cry

Why does everyone think just because an event,etc is late they automatically deserve 2x? It's not that big a deal..it's an event and it's late...get over it.
  • HardToFind - Raging Tide
    HardToFind - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Its an hr late now and this makes it obvious how much the Gms care for this game, that or how great their competence is.
    edited July 2012
    can't ppl joke take a pill i was laughing when i said that... god relax
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    Guess this is their way to show us how unlucky Friday 13th is o,o

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
    edited July 2012
    b:laugh maybe it is!!
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Guess this is their way to show us how unlucky Friday 13th is o,o

b:surrender

Sorry guys, the event wasn't activated properly -- it's now finally running on HL and RT, and DW will be up momentarily
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Sorry guys, the event wasn't activated properly -- it's now finally running on HL and RT, and DW will be up momentarily

to little to late I'm afraid, not sure why this couldn't have been figured out 45 minutes ago instead of an hour after the event was suppose to start
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Not sure what to do during this event.

About 2 characters per one mob.

Seekers set their AoE at few only possible for AOE places.

Mobs drop low-level items being one-shot.

During one hour my Wizard got dozen DQ (less than during common AoE grinding).

I know, that few hours later will be shown better mobs, but I think that it not worth to wait for it.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012

I think it's not the first time that happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2012

This happens a bit too much, especially for the Assault events.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • abcyang
    abcyang Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Not sure what to do during this event.

About 2 characters per one mob.

Seekers set their AoE at few only possible for AOE places.

Mobs drop low-level items being one-shot.

During one hour my Wizard got dozen DQ (less than during common AoE grinding).

I know, that few hours later will be shown better mobs, but I think that it not worth to wait for it.

You were doing something seriously wrong man. I made 400k in the half hour I was on then I had to go. Thanks Frankie anyway. Its easy coin, but because of late start I missed the second half of it.

Tell me where you can grind for that sort of money off dq drops?

It would have been awesome to have a good squad with someone just to pick up items, I couldnt keep up and when I left there was prolly 50k worth lying on the ground around me.

Frankie - could we have this event more often, say twice a month - plus increase secret letter drops b:chuckle (sorry I know I keep harping on about it.....)
    edited July 2012
    abcyang wrote: »
    You were doing something seriously wrong man. I made 400k in the half hour I was on then I had to go. Thanks Frankie anyway. Its easy coin, but because of late start I missed the second half of it.

It would have been awesome to have a good squad with someone just to pick up items, I couldnt keep up and when I left there was prolly 50k worth lying on the ground around me.

Frankie - could we have this event more often, say twice a month - plus increase secret letter drops b:chuckle (sorry I know I keep harping on about it.....)

Depend, now the sin have the skill that they get DQ items from people they pk, on HL i saw a lot of people complain about that, they wasn't able to do the event cause they was constantly kill by sins and was droping DQ items (can drop even with SL), myself i forgot about that skill and dropped mines. On PvP server i think that event will go down cause of that, some low lvl like that event cause they can do money with DQ + points, but with sins pking and getting all DQ items it's a waste of time to do it.

Sins find a new way to farm money fast + they win DQ points without even working for it and low lvl can't do nothing against sin 105 5 APS.

I love how sins got a skill to directly get free money/DQ points without even working for it. (+ they see who have how many in their inventory), i think i'll make a sin for the next time, less work more money/points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Compensation!!!!!!1111!!11!11
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    abcyang wrote: »

I can compare previous Assault on Archosaur event and this.

We had at least twice amount of players during current event.

I was like in crowded market square at Archosaur (yet mobs around) .

If I will see same situation at the start of the next "event", I will do something else instead of waiting for "free" mob.
    Depend, now the sin have the skill that they get DQ items from people they pk, on HL i saw a lot of people complain about that, they wasn't able to do the event cause they was constantly kill by sins and was droping DQ items (can drop even with SL), myself i forgot about that skill and dropped mines. On PvP server i think that event will go down cause of that, some low lvl like that event cause they can do money with DQ + points, but with sins pking and getting all DQ items it's a waste of time to do it. ...

I was not in PK mode and it was PvE server.

Mobs were not able to kill my character too.

Edit:

Something new to our forum: I must to pick my avatar every time when I log in.
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Depend, now the sin have the skill that they get DQ items from people they pk, on HL i saw a lot of people complain about that, they wasn't able to do the event cause they was constantly kill by sins and was droping DQ items (can drop even with SL), myself i forgot about that skill and dropped mines. On PvP server i think that event will go down cause of that, some low lvl like that event cause they can do money with DQ + points, but with sins pking and getting all DQ items it's a waste of time to do it.

Sins find a new way to farm money fast + they win DQ points without even working for it and low lvl can't do nothing against sin 105 5 APS.

I love how sins got a skill to directly get free money/DQ points without even working for it. (+ they see who have how many in their inventory), i think i'll make a sin for the next time, less work more money/points.

Wow please .. complain more about the 1 skill my assassin has that is useful only 1 day for a couple hours a MONTH ... They already broke my 5 SECOND aoe stealth so even other 105 sins can see me so it is utterly useless. The list goes on and on. Just be happy they didn't keep the skill as making you drop your coin .. I know a few "HUNDRED" rank 9 +12's i'd be farming for their cs'd coin inventory. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    Well I am happy they even HELD the event and fixed the problem...

Though I remember this happening before.

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Wow please .. complain more about the 1 skill my assassin has that is useful only 1 day for a couple hours a MONTH ... They already broke my 5 SECOND aoe stealth so even other 105 sins can see me so it is utterly useless. The list goes on and on. Just be happy they didn't keep the skill as making you drop your coin .. I know a few "HUNDRED" rank 9 +12's i'd be farming for their cs'd coin inventory. b:angry

That skill was glitching and was never intended to give you so many stealth levels. Even in the skill description it says it will pull everyone into stealth, not that you'll get so many additional stealth levels that you can stealth past ? mobs. They didn't break it, they fixed it. And quite frankly, that skill is pretty bs during something like this. I'm sure they didn't really think about the gear difference here when they made the skill because rank 9 isn't as prevalent there. It was mostly an anti botting measure.

@topic
    At least the size of the groups has also increased. MY squad took full advantage of the 10 person squad limit. b:victory Keep your aoes up so the sin don't stealth and have someone watching out for the sins I guess. One more reason I prefer pve servers. :D
    Edit:

Something new to our forum: I must to pick my avatar every time when I log in.

That's a bug, go post in the forum bug thread so that PWI knows whose avatars to fix. It seems to affect specific people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited July 2012
    That skill was glitching and was never intended to give you so many stealth levels. Even in the skill description it says it will pull everyone into stealth, not that you'll get so many additional stealth levels that you can stealth past ? mobs. They didn't break it, they fixed it. And quite frankly, that skill is pretty bs during something like this. I'm sure they didn't really think about the gear difference here when they made the skill because rank 9 isn't as prevalent there. It was mostly an anti botting measure.

@topic
    At least the size of the groups has also increased. MY squad took full advantage of the 10 person squad limit. b:victory Keep your aoes up so the sin don't stealth and have someone watching out for the sins I guess. One more reason I prefer pve servers. :D

That's a bug, go post in the forum bug thread so that PWI knows whose avatars to fix. It seems to affect specific people.

Obviously thats not what I meant> What I mean is "since it is a force stealth" from battle move at the very least it should be equivalent to a level 11 stealth. As a level 10 stealth it is utterly useless as every class on my server uses mass detection pots so it is a waste of a move because i can't even escape my squad for a moment everyone instantly dead lol. Quite litterally even when used in pvE the mobs will still chase you while you are in stealth from this skill as if it is not even in use. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012

Oh tbh for what i care i can farm other stuff i'm 100+, i just think to the people lvl less than 100 that cannot farm nirvy like you can, cannot solo fc and sell like you can, cannot solo TT like you can...etc, so beside farm on the ''r9+12'' you farm on low lvl without defense the ''1 day for a couple hours a MONTH'' they can farm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Oh tbh for what i care i can farm other stuff i'm 100+, i just think to the people lvl less than 100 that cannot farm nirvy like you can, cannot solo fc and sell like you can, cannot solo TT like you can...etc, so beside farm on the ''r9+12'' you farm on low lvl without defense the ''1 day for a couple hours a MONTH'' they can farm.

Now you know for damn sure you are just trolling me. I was farming Dark Faction Absinthe and Catalyst remnants. I farmed the strong people because I Figured they killed fast enough to drop the kinda drops I was looking for. And low and behold I was right. It came to a point where I had squadrons of R9's chasing me all around Arch r9's 2nd cast r9's and 3rd cast r9's all in a mass cloud of rage because of my 1 skill. So yes my rebuttle to you is as such, " I didn't get all this power so i can use it on lowbies" how dare you compare me to the ordinary everyday CARBON COPY assassin ... b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]