Lucy's sketchbook

Options

Comments

• Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yippe welcome back hun :3 i was worried tbh but im glad to hear that everything is okey now with your health ^.^ and lol its always good to have a caring and loving person by your side ;D
    as for drawing, no need to apologise, everything is ok im just glad ur back and healthy now (i hope) b:chuckle
    well i got to say i really like both versions b:victory but the newer one is just very cute. i really like more manga-ish look ^.^ only one tiiiiiny detail: could you draw longer hair at back? that would be all i think :3
    ahhh and sorry i caused so much trouble with drawing part b:surrender(btw that sword is epic *.*)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You got my stamp of approval!b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clown_Fish - Sanctuary
    Clown_Fish - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Okay im finished! Took long ,sorry.Been busy with college,exams coming up next week. b:surrender

At the end... i made a 3rd version b:faint
    Hope you like it :)

SHIZU.jpg

Here is a version without background,if u would like to use it as avatar or smth:
    http://theartwitch.deviantart.com/art/Request-Shizu-the-blademaster-314462418

P.S: you didnt cause me any trouble lol,i draw because i want to improve 8D As you can see i still dont have a stable style x.x I try to change that :3

@buttercupcruella: lol tyvm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

Lucy_a ~~lvl 84 Cleric // Clown_Fish ~~lvl 81Psychic // Si_ri ~~lvl 77 Mystic

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Hey, Lucy here too!
    May I request one?

Here's my baby, Kiehl:
    kiehlsnewset.jpg
    78945612322.jpg
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • Clown_Fish - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @Kiehl: sure, ima add u to the list b:victory Thank you for requesting b:thanks

P.S: just wanted to ask to be sure...is her fashion pure white or light purple/pink? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • nismochick
    nismochick Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Hi there sweety!! Your drawings are soo cute!!!
    Very anime-ish and kawaii ^-^
    b:chuckle

Here is a photo of my psychic Ansatsushaa and her hubby psychic Aquazor.
    We are celebrating our 1 year anniversary together in rl
    & we would like to request a sweet picture of our toons please.
    b:kiss

255d317c.jpg

730d62cb-1-1.png

6244333d.jpg

our personalities hmm

Ansa & Aqua are a goofy, playful and loving couple just how we are in rl I would say. ^*^
  • Clown_Fish - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @nismochick: awww such a cute couple <3 thank you for requesting ,i will add you two to the list b:chuckle and thank you for letting me draw a guy woot \o/ b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ansatsushaa - Archosaur
    Ansatsushaa - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @nismochick: awww such a cute couple <3 thank you for requesting ,i will add you two to the list b:chuckle and thank you for letting me draw a guy woot \o/ b:laugh

You're very welcome hunny! Thank you for accepting to draw us b:thanks
    :) Have fun with it okay?
    b:chuckle
    Rebirthed: Ansatsushaa Sage Psy & OhMonDieu Demon Mystic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the sexy siggy I'm seriously stoked!<3b:thanks
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @Kiehl: sure, ima add u to the list b:victory Thank you for requesting b:thanks

P.S: just wanted to ask to be sure...is her fashion pure white or light purple/pink? :D

Yay. :3
    Her fashion is a light pink. It was random, so I don't know which dye it will be. lol
    Like that:
    2012-07-0400-13-56.jpg
    The socks are pure white.
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Okay im finished! Took long ,sorry.Been busy with college,exams coming up next week. b:surrender

At the end... i made a 3rd version b:faint
    Hope you like it :)

SHIZU.jpg

Here is a version without background,if u would like to use it as avatar or smth:
    http://theartwitch.deviantart.com/art/Request-Shizu-the-blademaster-314462418

P.S: you didnt cause me any trouble lol,i draw because i want to improve 8D As you can see i still dont have a stable style x.x I try to change that :3

@buttercupcruella: lol tyvm
    O.O THIS IS AWESOME!! Thank uuuu very much dear!!! I really really luv this one <3 she really looks like a blade master :p it was totally worth a wait :D btw I like your manga-ish drawing style and yea, practice makes all things better :3
    And best of luck with exams and thanks again :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I would like to request a full body drawing of my veno! :3 Thank you in advance.
    Pictures :1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 (Sorry for random picture order :3)
  • Clown_Fish - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @Shizu: im very glad you like it :)

@Snowycookie: thank you for requesting ,ima add you to the list b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I like you arts, if you can try to do something with my char once the other request are done that would be nice. :3

pris10.jpg

Thank you and take your time i'm not hurry :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Clown_Fish - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @Xx_Bellla_xX: Thank you for requesting,i will add you to the list :3 One more question tho,is your character an archer or a cleric? Cant see the number of wings on her head.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options
    @Xx_Bellla_xX: Thank you for requesting,i will add you to the list :3 One more question tho,is your character an archer or a cleric? Cant see the number of wings on her head.b:surrender

A cleric, sorry i forgot to mention it :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I laiike anime looking thingys 8D... sooo I would like a drawing of my mystic please <3

Here's my mystic Momoko. She is silly, cute, sweet, loves her pet salvy, and lovessss pink XD The nurse Joy of PWI...

2ptayvq.jpg
    2w4lkpd.jpg
    2eewt9k.jpg
    wvswlk.jpg

Salvy, if you decided to draw her.
    [x][x][x]
    And Weap, if you decided to draw it too.
    [x]

Thanks in advance <3

-edited with better SS of her face-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Im really looking forward to mine! Your art is neautiful ^^
    I hope I can see Esnes personality shine through lile Venus the cookie thief x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Clown_Fish - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @MikoTenshi: thank you for requesting i will add you to the list b:thanks Your character is very cute,i know i will have a lot of fun drawing her.
    @Esnemyl: hopefully i can live up to your expectations,sketch is already done will finish next week after my exam(which is in 2 days).

I was chatting with my best friend today and we decided to start a project.When we were...younger....well around 13 we created anime characters and made up stories for them.We were drawing a lot then together.
    We decided to redesign these old characters of ours and write new stories.

Here is my character,a white demon fox,her name is Miharu (Nickname: Miu) b:chuckle

I know its not pwi related i just felt like posting it here.
    I felt very comfortable while drawing her,gonna try to keep this style..i like it very much b:heart

miuportrait.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ansatsushaa - Archosaur
    Ansatsushaa - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    That is so cute!! I love the hair :D
    Rebirthed: Ansatsushaa Sage Psy & OhMonDieu Demon Mystic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the sexy siggy I'm seriously stoked!<3b:thanks
    edited July 2012
    Options
    wow it's really nice :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Clown_Fish - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Well i finished the drawing of Esnes archer b:pleased
    Dunno i have the feeling im heading into the right direction,had a lot of fun drawing her and wasnt annoyed( at my style or eyes etc.) at all. b:chuckle

Hope you like it Esne,i have read the story of your archer and liked it very much.I thought if she likes the night and fullmoon..maybe she likes stars as well.Wanted to show her cute side.
    Sorry i didnt draw a bow b:surrender

esnewitbg.png

And here is a version without the background,if u want to use it as signature or smth: http://theartwitch.deviantart.com/#/d57srar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• nismochick
    nismochick Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Aww its soo cute!!!
  • Clown_Fish - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Okay i started drawing your character Silvy and wanted to know ur opinion about some stuffb:chuckle

About the lenght of the coat and what she is supposed to wear under the coat...i was thinking bout the chinese dress with boots...but im not sure b:surrender

So i would like to know what u think cuz its all open,ive only done the sketch till nowb:thanks

silvysketch.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Woah, this already looks so awesome, the finished one will simply blow me away I'm sure. *_*

Hmm, how about making the coat a bit longer (till the ankles) and as for the clothes... knee-long boots and tight fit pants (that vanish into the boots) and a simple blouse maybe? :o

And I'll so will be using this for a signature when it's finished xD
    A pre thanks and awesome job! >:3
  • Clown_Fish - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Okay i will adjust it then b:chuckle Thank you for the fast reply.Hopefully i will be able to finish it this week,i will be in Spain next week and wont have laptop there b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    No haste, I'd be willing to wait an eternity for this xP
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Well i finished the drawing of Esnes archer b:pleased
    Dunno i have the feeling im heading into the right direction,had a lot of fun drawing her and wasnt annoyed( at my style or eyes etc.) at all. b:chuckle

Hope you like it Esne,i have read the story of your archer and liked it very much.I thought if she likes the night and fullmoon..maybe she likes stars as well.Wanted to show her cute side.
    Sorry i didnt draw a bow b:surrender

esnewitbg.png

And here is a version without the background,if u want to use it as signature or smth: http://theartwitch.deviantart.com/#/d57srar

GAH SO MUCH CUTENESD! I <3 it!
    I admire your art so much, thats Es alright :) Just one thing, without her makeup shes a bit tomboyish. Could you pinken her lips and add her pink metallic eyeshadow? Thank you- leaves oreos and chocolate milk-

• Infie - Heavens Tear
    Infie - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Wow, awesome art!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[ ♥ My Characters:
    100 Mystic - retired
    101 Assassin - current main
    9x Seeker - future main ♥ ]
  • Clown_Fish - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Here you go Esne,hope its better :)

@Infie: thank you very much b:thanks

esnemakeup.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Beautiful. Thank you so very much ^^