Seeker

Punching_Bag - Dreamweaver
Punching_Bag - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
Hello all first of all and advice and infos is greatly appreaciated. Have a seeker for awhile now and starting to eork on it again. Sage or demon? beside the garin in def/attk. Also was thinking of purchasing the morai HA armors and wep once i get to the appropriate lvl. should i start invest in high refinement in it or do it w/R8 or even go with the nirvy gear? i will plan on PVE only. so bottom line sage or demon and high refine on Morai/R8/nirvy gear/weps. again advance thank you for any infos and advice and also any skills that you expert out think better than other or shouldnt even bother with some skill
Post edited by Punching_Bag - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This is a troll thread right....................
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Troll or not, wrong section..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • usmc1990
    usmc1990 Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    sry i dont spend hours on hours in forum looking for the infos, and wanna ask some question if u have advice great if not then dont reply, it just that easy
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Its even easier to tell you to go to the seeker forum and read the first couple of threads there. They are called stickies and they are incredibly easy to find. It doesn't takes hours upon hours to search, it takes two seconds looking the proper section. TBH why should we spend anytime on someone who doesn't find it important enough to spend 2 minutes on it themselves? Bottom line, go to the seeker section. Your question has been answered there 50 million times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • usmc1990
    edited July 2012
    see all you gotta said is go to seeker section and you will find alot infos there, isnt that alot easier. But instead you spend time and being a ***** about it. i dont spend alot time time on forum like most ppl so tyvm for the infos, oh btw pls removed that stick outta ur *** may be you feel better js
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Wow people just try to help you, there already many guides just for that, why people should take 10 minutes to give you advices that are already in a post in the seeker section on the top while you don't even want to take 2 minutes to check it and answer really rude to people telling you that all the info you need are already there...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • morrend
    morrend Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    play nice kids.
    I am the glass cannon
  • usmc1990
    edited July 2012
    hmm still no inofs about if it worth to high refine G15 morai. Anyone ?
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Morai G15's fine at +5~7 if you're only interested in PvE (attainable with mirages+refine aids), but for TW/PK, you'll want a Nirvana/Rank weapon. I'll also agree with the others that this post, along with everything the OP's looking for, should be in the Seeker section.

You should also give this a read.

+1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • abcyang
    abcyang Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    usmc1990 wrote: »
    see all you gotta said is go to seeker section and you will find alot infos there, isnt that alot easier. But instead you spend time and being a ***** about it. i dont spend alot time time on forum like most ppl so tyvm for the infos, oh btw pls removed that stick outta ur *** may be you feel better js

No, we shouldnt have to tell someone level 100 that. This is why its a troll thread. OP isnt serious he was taking the p155 out of all the similar forum questions lately.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2012
    usmc1990 wrote: »
    sry i dont spend hours on hours in forum looking for the infos, and wanna ask some question if u have advice great if not then dont reply, it just that easy
    It would have taken you about 15 seconds to find the Seeker forum if you had actually bothered to look around. Sadly, a lot of forum noobs don't learn to read, or use the search feature before posting. Hell if you had taken 30 seconds, you would have found the threads with the answers, not only because your post has already been asked and answered there, but because of the wealth of information you would have found.
    You may not have a L100 seeker, but your L100 barb should be experienced enough to navigate the forums a little bit.
    Morai G15's fine at +5~7 if you're only interested in PvE (attainable with mirages+refine aids), but for TW/PK, you'll want a Nirvana/Rank weapon. I'll also agree with the others that this post, along with everything the OP's looking for, should be in the Seeker section.

You should also give this a read.

+1
    ^ That link is an excellent guide.
    Morai gear is great if you just do PVE, but if you plan to do any PvP you will need R8 or Nirvana gear at a minimum, and you're going to be spending some money on it.
    ... Sage or demon?...
    Compare the skills, and see what benefits how you play the best. It's a personal choice.
    Personally, the only Demon add that was any good was on Vortex, and that add is a complete failure because of a really sucky proc rate and duration. But that's just my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]