Just came back, and I'm kinda lost :D

electricwater
electricwater Posts: 268 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
Clearly PWI is now an endgame MMO. The world chat, the catshops, all mostly serve the Lv95+.
I just came back (3 years gone...), and I left here my mage Lv75. I just don't know what to do lol. The BH area (Arhosaur's center) is so empty compared to when I quit! What do mid-levels do to level up these days? Any instances that a Lv75 can do...?
Post edited by electricwater on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Clearly PWI is now an endgame MMO. The world chat, the catshops, all mostly serve the Lv95+.
    I just came back (3 years gone...), and I left here my mage Lv75. I just don't know what to do lol. The BH area (Arhosaur's center) is so empty compared to when I quit! What do mid-levels do to level up these days? Any instances that a Lv75 can do...?

BH existed 3 years ago?! /Mindblown
    Wish I knew about that when I spent hours doing zhens QQ.

On a serious note.

People in your level range still do BH. There is also Crazystone / Frostcovered City / World Quest / Phoenix Valley / Rebirth Gama
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2012

BH59 is for your level.

Just stay at platform and say during some time:

"LFM BH59 pm me for invite."
    "LFM BH59 need Cleric pm me for invite."
    "LFM BH59 need tank pm me for invite."

I do my bhs without waiting for squad.

Yesterday did Qianji and Zimo.

If someone asking for tank and I am bored, I can pm for invite even if I not need bh for myself.
  • Watter - Lost City
    Watter - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Miscalculated, 2 years ago :D
    There's really frost available for Lv75? Gotta pay any fee? Gotta use hyper exp stones?
    And where do I go to get BH parties? Considering Archosaur's center is emtpy :/
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Welcome back to the game, for what its worth these days.... BH in the center of Arch is practically dead these days, so good luck finding a squad, you can normally find people your level watching WC like hawks and then screaming "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" to the first person to advertise Bigroom Spots for their level range, Oh and try not to trip over the several hundred stealthed Rank 9 Assassins that pop out of stealth, sneeze on you & then run away giggling their T*ts off because they just smashed you for 50k Damage....by just touching you with the very tip of their dagger I might add...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Watter - Lost City
    edited July 2012
    So... the early-mid game is dead? Just like pretty much all other versions of PW? That sucks --'
    How the f*** should I level then? lol
    Oh God, I was really hoping I'd come back for real... So hard to find a decent MMO these days -.-'' Now I truly see that "Free to Play" does NOT exist...
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    So... the early-mid game is dead? Just like pretty much all other versions of PW? That sucks --'
    How the f*** should I level then? lol
    Oh God, I was really hoping I'd come back for real... So hard to find a decent MMO these days -.-'' Now I truly see that "Free to Play" does NOT exist...

Yup....Sadly that's the way this game works now...I tell you something though if I hadn't unwittingly made a sin not realizing what they could become in terms of a farming/solo-everything (ALMOST, But not all) class, I probably would of quit by now :/ Now I'm addicted to leveling and in the time I have spare I help my closest friends get the gear they need to keep up with with the, ever changing community....

P.S. Everyone is more or less reliant on Tokens of Luck these days and the merchants of West Archo are making a mint now more then ever, Prices are getting ridiculously high and I don't see the end in sight -.- not for a LOOOOONG *** time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Watter - Lost City
    edited July 2012
    Add me ingame and make ALL THE BHs for me <3
    hehe, It's notorious the dificulty in finding help in here...
    I'll put 50 dollars in here just to get started, I guess...
    And as I came back after a long quit, I don't know anyone in here lol it's excruciating
  • Watter - Lost City
    edited July 2012
    Erm... question... Can a Lv75 find a nice guild? I just can't do anything here without some friends .-.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I don't think early to mid-game is dead. ._.
    Granted, it's not as lively as it used to be, but I can still go to the middle of arch and find a BH pretty quickly for my mid levels, some days are slower than others but, even if there's not one going in the middle of arch there's usually a few going on in world chat.
    And I've seen plenty of factions welcoming any level ranges. :D

Once you can find a friendly faction you like things get a lot more fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]