my packs are gone from catshop

Options
xembi
xembi Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Support Desk
While i had my shop up. I was going back and forth from my main and my shop to see if any thing has been sold. When I went back to my cat shop from talking in faction chat, I noticed that all my packs have been sold. I was excited because I was selling them for 460k each and 93 of them sold at once. So I read the information that came up and it displayed that all the money was there but when I went to go and retrieve it from my shop all the money was gone. 460k x 93= 42,780,000 coins and nothing was there at all. I wasn't buying any thing, no one logged onto my shop toon and I know this because I'm the only one that has access to this account and it didn't say that I have been force logged or nothing. Than when I went to take a screenshot my shop account DCed so I wasn't able to get a screenshot of the situation. I did submit a ticket and I was told (on my main) by a Mod in game to post this on the forums. I didn't know where to post this so I thought this would be a good spot. My main is Tebi from the Arch server if that helps ring any bells for any mods that read this. I also sent in a ticket about this situation as well on this account. Please if there's any thing that can be done about it let me know. I need that money to get my boyfriends anniversary present and to survive in the game.
Post edited by xembi on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2012
    Options
    The only way to get a solid answer is to submit a ticket. Be as specific as you can about the times that the events happened.

This is where you would post it, but there's not really anything that we can do to help. The transactions are all server side. The only possible outcome I can think of is that the money is in your inventory in the form on ten million big notes, or you put the price up wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Check your inventory for 10m Big Notes ^^
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ^^this. I was surprised when i sold some tokens and got a 10mil big note instead of coin. but i noticed it in my inventory (big white ticket kinda stands out)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    If you've got a lighter shop / bunny shop / mermaid shop / ANY kind of catshop that isn't the basic freebie cat; and somebody buys more than 10mil worth of goods from you in one go --- you get 10mil big notes. It's actually kindof annoying if you're not near the coin limit, just one more thing to do before you can dump your coin into the gold market.

(Or does the AH gold market take 10mil big notes? Gotta remember to try that. If it doesn't, that'd be a nice thing to add --- nobody suggest it in the suggestion box forum, because then it'll never happen for sure.)

Honestly, though, it'd be better if the catshops just let you hit the coin limit then started converting coin into big notes as needed to stay below the limit. Then you wouldn't get so unnecessarily many of the things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • xembi
    xembi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I have checked my account and there's no big notes at all. there's still the same amount of money on the account before they where gone. I tried to take a screen shot but my shop dced to show the "transaction" that occurred and how much i had in my account. I always double check my pricing before I put my shop up. I did send in a ticket as soon as I could with as much details as possible.