About $10/$20 Ultimate Game Card

cujoexl
cujoexl Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Cash Shop Huddle
I have a couple UGCs, and from my past experience from other games, there are a couple games that gives an uneven amount of Cash Point and/or gives a different amount compared to Credit/Debit Cards.

Since I can't see the details in the website since I'm not Level 10 yet, so I need someone to tell me the charges for the following. I've seen that people are taxed extra for using a UGC (Source: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=95572) So I would like to know the absolute total for the following:

How much Gold/Silver would $10 UGC give? And are there any additional fees?
How much Gold/Silver would $20 UGC give? And are there any additional fees?
How much Gold/Silver would $10 Credit/Debit give?
How much Gold/Silver would $20 Credit/Debit give?
And are there any other information that I should know about charging other than what is mentioned in the Terms of Service (Yes, I did read it by the way)?
Post edited by cujoexl on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    cujoexl wrote: »
    I have a couple UGCs, and from my past experience from other games, there are a couple games that gives an uneven amount of Cash Point and/or gives a different amount compared to Credit/Debit Cards.

Since I can't see the details in the website since I'm not Level 10 yet, so I need someone to tell me the charges for the following. I've seen that people are taxed extra for using a UGC (Source: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=95572) So I would like to know the absolute total for the following:

How much Gold/Silver would $10 UGC give? And are there any additional fees?
    How much Gold/Silver would $20 UGC give? And are there any additional fees?
    How much Gold/Silver would $10 Credit/Debit give?
    How much Gold/Silver would $20 Credit/Debit give?
    And are there any other information that I should know about charging other than what is mentioned in the Terms of Service (Yes, I did read it by the way)?

You are in the United States and the fees that users were speaking of are the initial fee from UGC for starting with them and for conversion rates between CAD and USD. If you already have a UGC account going, there will be no fees for you. Both the UGC and credit/debit cards will net the same amounts.

$10 = 1000 ZEN
    $20 = 2000 ZEN

The above are quoted as prices for the UGC cards and credit/debit cards in the United States. Other countries will vary based on the region and currency for that region.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • ughe022
    ughe022 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i buy UGC $20 it 25digit code but why in charge just 24 digit??
  • Ceroniva - Archosaur
    Ceroniva - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    the prepaid cards are not worth it in my opinion. I just used a 10$ Perfect world entertainment card today and it only gave me 10 gold. That is not enough to buy anything that I need for my Character. I'm sorry but the Prepaid cards is an absolute rip off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Just when you think life is gonna send you a helping hand, It sends you a wave and walks away."

V.L.S.
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    the prepaid cards are not worth it in my opinion. I just used a 10$ Perfect world entertainment card today and it only gave me 10 gold. That is not enough to buy anything that I need for my Character. I'm sorry but the Prepaid cards is an absolute rip off.

Lol, it is a 1 to 1 transaction unless you buy $50 or more and get the bonus. You got what anyone would have got no matter how they paid for it.