Updated PVP Players

tuckyken
tuckyken Posts: 22 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
I know theres a lot of threads about this topic, but wondering who are the top players in their class now that time has passed. Since pvp is dead and many quit i wanted to know what you all thought are ur best players pvp,tw, and pve wise : ). TY hoping this brings out joy and fun to make lists.
Post edited by tuckyken on

Comments

• Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    tuckyken wrote: »
    I know theres a lot of threads about this topic, but wondering who are the top players in their class now that time has passed. Since pvp is dead and many quit i wanted to know what you all thought are ur best players pvp,tw, and pve wise : ). TY hoping this brings out joy and fun to make lists.

*waiting for usual longknife discussion* b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Bobdevil - Lost City
    Bobdevil - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Longknife is the only player who can kill peeps on the Lost City server all the way from Harshlands. You never see Longknife... until it's too late b:surrender
  • godric
    godric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    face

palm

b:bye
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    b:laugh
  • tuckyken
    tuckyken Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    idk who longknife is but trying to make this a serious thread.... would be nice for people to actually give a decent list : ) just for the fun
  • Comeatme - Lothranis
    Comeatme - Lothranis Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Longknife is the best psychic, archer and assassin. Don't know about other classes but if Longknife played them it would be him.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Closed for trolling.
This discussion has been closed.