Options
uncleblademaster
uncleblademaster Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Suggestion Box
2 on 2

3 on 2

3 on 3

4 on 2

3 or 4 way and last one standing wins the duel.

2 on 1

Staking options/being able to stake.

I think these bigger duels would have to be done in squads. Like 2v2 for example. Leader of first squad clicks the duel options with the leader of the second squad. With all 4 members in attendance squads will be teams against another squad of 2 people.

Anyone else interested in these ideas and would like to see them put into the game? Feel free to tweak these ideas to your liking or propose a completely different idea.
Post edited by uncleblademaster on

Comments

• Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I think what you are looking for is called pvp. ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • uncleblademaster
    uncleblademaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I think what you are looking for is called pvp. ijs.

Difference is no one else can interfere in these duels unlike in TW where its just a big laggy free for all. Also TW factions and PK will require you be higher levels. How about both high and low levels get these duel options. I think it would be fun to get to have these duel options. Especially stakes and I can see them in WC already lol

Also you can't stake in TW and I'm talking about just about any tradeable item of any quantity or money.

Also a duel might be a safer way to stake items then get screwed in pk for some people. (You will know who's involved and this gives players another option to do more than 1v1 without having to join a TW faction or be very vulnerable in a mass pk. They can have the same fun in duels. Both high and low levels.

Why not have it in duels? Duels should be more than just 1 on 1 fights. Sorry if I repeat myself anywhere. Tired of going back and editing lol
  • Linkmas - Sanctuary
    Linkmas - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    get away
    find some faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away zone
    there is a lot of them
  • deathsembrace#6917
    deathsembrace#6917 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    2 on 2

3 on 2

3 on 3

4 on 2

3 or 4 way and last one standing wins the duel.

2 on 1

Staking options/being able to stake.

I think these bigger duels would have to be done in squads. Like 2v2 for example. Leader of first squad clicks the duel options with the leader of the second squad. With all 4 members in attendance squads will be teams against another squad of 2 people.

Anyone else interested in these ideas and would like to see them put into the game? Feel free to tweak these ideas to your liking or propose a completely different idea.

pvp servers are the answer your looking for. 1v1 2v1 3v1 and so on along with all out deathmatches.