More Mystic skill ideas which might be nice lol

Options
uncleblademaster
uncleblademaster Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Mystic
Take out Nature's Barrier and Replace it with Nature or Leaf Guard.

This skill will engulf your body in leaf's and negates all damage for 2-3 seconds. It will have a 30second cooldown and need to be timed correctly to be used right. Requires Chi to use.

Another direct Mystic attack skill called Leaf Wave. Mystic will bring up a lot of leaves from the ground and force it at the target hitting the target like a wave of leaves. This skill should be single target not AOE.

This next idea was some move I remembered from a Pokemon lol I think it was called Solarbeam? This could be a powerful slow channel skill that looks like Cleric's Wellspring Surge but it's bright green. This skill is a closeranged skill similuar to a Archers 13 lightning strike lol

I wouldn't expect all these skills to be brought in but atleast some of them :)

EDIT: I know some of these skills may be far fetched and stretching it but there just ideas I'm throwing out there to spark even more new ideas :)
Post edited by uncleblademaster on

Comments

• PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

Who died and made you dev o_O?
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Take out Nature's Barrier and Replace it with Nature or Leaf Guard.

This skill will engulf your body in leaf's and negates all damage for 2-3 seconds. It will have a 30second cooldown and need to be timed correctly to be used right. Requires Chi to use.

So...instead of an all around +pdef increasing buff that lasts a while, you want a crappier version of plume/winged shell that only lasts 2-3 seconds and does almost the same thing as defense charms, which you can craft?

Another direct Mystic attack skill called Leaf Wave. Mystic will bring up a lot of leaves from the ground and force it at the target hitting the target like a wave of leaves. This skill should be single target not AOE.

You need another attack skill why? o.o

This next idea was some move I remembered from a Pokemon lol I think it was called Solarbeam? This could be a powerful slow channel skill that looks like Cleric's Wellspring Surge but it's bright green. This skill is a closeranged skill similuar to a Archers 13 lightning strike lol

You want to give a mage class a close range skill...that channels slowly...which would give mobs tons of time to 3 hit you dead before you even got it off. b:sweat Isn't Absorb Soul's slow channeling and powerful hax damage that goes through tons of other classes shields enough?

Replies in blue. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Soon people will suggest a mystic skill that transform the mystic in giant tree that gonna kill everything one shot by walking on it and trow at the same time a AOE of leafs everywhere killing everything even the own squad members.

Cost chi 1
    Mana cost 1
    CD 1 second
    Duration 4 ever
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I just kinda want a spammable AOE that doesn't cost chi or is plant/pet-related.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Any Mystic that can't acknowledge how OP the class is already is an idiot. Go play easier game if that's possible.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • darksynn
    darksynn Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Personally to me the mystic is just powerful and balanced as is already and I love everything about them, besides who would want a server full of mystics anyways if they became the most OP class almost everyone would re-roll and it would be boring. Still if I had to give some suggestions it would only be these minor unnecessary things :-

1. To make the effects of Swirling Mist stack-able by 3 or 4 times for a period of 30secs maybe(it could turn out to be the most powerful DOT skill like IH but just reverse )

2. To allow both the Debuffing Creeper and Spidervine to be summon if not for the full min then maybe 30secs each if both are called out( this would probably make the mystic class one of the most treasured Debuffing classes in instances)
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Replies in blue. b:sweat

Nature's Barrier is the 8 second(I think) duration 79 skill that reduces all inc dmg by 50%. I think in your first reply you were talking about Verdant Shell. Nature's is still probably better in the OP's suggestion though. 2-3 seconds is nothing in this game.
    ...some move I remembered from a Pokemon...

Stop it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theheck0
    theheck0 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Bella got maaad b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    theheck0 wrote: »
    Bella got maaad b:laughb:laughb:laugh

No i just suggest my idea, since couple day people propose mystic skills, i do the same, you don't like my idea of tree? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute