The Frost Babies

WinterDraven - Lost City
WinterDraven - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Arigora Colosseum
Hey all, Just wondering if Frost has Killed PWI ? for the joy of RPK. everyone here is at level 100+ and it's takes a new person two day's to reach level 50 a week there at a 100. I remember before I left perfect world. people use to get congrats in world chat for the accomplishment of making it to level 100. Now it seems like its child's play. no more skill no much watching world map. for the red name. It has all changed does frost need to be nerved where players can only enter it at a certain level. I do be lave frost is 85 before you can do any quest in there?
Post edited by WinterDraven - Lost City on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hey all, Just wondering if Frost has Killed PWI ? for the joy of RPK.
    Yes, in the sense that there's no need to be out in the world questing/grinding for XP anymore. You will likely roam the level 50-70 areas and find few to no one around. You may find someone at a boss required for their cultivation though (if you're lucky). Just watch out for their high-leveled main if they've got one.
    everyone here is at level 100+ and it's takes a new person two day's to reach level 50 a week there at a 100. I remember before I left perfect world. people use to get congrats in world chat for the accomplishment of making it to level 100. Now it seems like its child's play.

Accomplishments here are only worth as much as you personally value them imo. There is little to no challenge left with many being able to purchase power.

It has all changed does frost need to be nerfed where players can only enter it at a certain level.

Yes, but that is unlikely to ever happen.
    I do be lave frost is 85 before you can do any quest in there?

You can get the FC Quests starting at 75 I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • WinterDraven - Lost City
    WinterDraven - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yes, in the sense that there's no need to be out in the world questing/grinding for XP anymore. You will likely roam the level 50-70 areas and find few to no one around. You may find someone at a boss required for their cultivation though (if you're lucky). Just watch out for their high-leveled main if they've got one.

Yes I've noticed. I've been out for five hours and only found half a dozen active players out there. Before frost was out. you could do that in half an hour. so obviously to sum it up RPK is dead and properly Questing to go with it.
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    wtf is a frost baby and what does ruin game have do with this?
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Get to 95, go to morai, and rpk there all you want. Unless you're one of those pansies that rather gank poorly equipped low levels that are already fighting 10 mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    but then he might get killed by lv101+++

he might become the victim to lol

its totally different then looking for prey on low lv areas if he himself is higher roaming those places.

shame game changedb:shocked
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You can get the FC Quests starting at 75 I believe.

There are a number of level 75 quests in FC. To open FC you must be 85, with at least one other 75+ in squad, and with nobody under level 75 in squad. You also must be 85+ to summon second boss and heads, or to take the additional quest for the jail boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    wtf is a frost baby and what does ruin game have do with this?

You are a frost baby.
  • zcohen
    zcohen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hey all, Just wondering if Frost has Killed PWI ? for the joy of RPK. everyone here is at level 100+ and it's takes a new person two day's to reach level 50 a week there at a 100. I remember before I left perfect world. people use to get congrats in world chat for the accomplishment of making it to level 100. Now it seems like its child's play. no more skill no much watching world map. for the red name. It has all changed does frost need to be nerved where players can only enter it at a certain level. I do be lave frost is 85 before you can do any quest in there?

WTH took me like 3 months to get 2 lvl 45 b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]my first self made siggy :>)
  • _Rune_ - Archosaur
    _Rune_ - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ive always thought of PWI as telling the story of your characters life.
    If you choose to level up fast in Frost how do you learn your characters abilitys or which combo of skills works best on individual bosses?
    I have no game respect for players who choose to level up fast, play the game, enjoy it for what it is, a bit of escapeism, yes level IS important, however PWI is just a game.
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What's a "Frost Baby"?

All I know is that people buy my FC heads. And they love it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What's a "Frost Baby"?

All I know is that people buy my FC heads. And they love it.

i think ppl love to make a profit and sell the room more then the ppl love to buy it but then its not as easy to find ppl to do frost with.

frost become a way to support some players wish in turn is BAd
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    its not frost that ruins the game its those "SELLING BIGROOM ... COINS"
    same goes for aps its those"NIRV SQUAD LOOKING FOR MORE APS LINK WEAPON"
    b:sad
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Azuraeclipse - Archosaur
    Azuraeclipse - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I miss the people who lvl'd from lvl 1 to 100 by grinding...

mind you grinding from lvl 1 -104 is a pain in the *** >.<

I think pwi should block Frost for a month or more and see what happens LOL ijks >.<
    I Laugh in the face of danger, Then I hide until it goes away :3
  • SirChad - Raging Tide
    SirChad - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Euthymius pretty much hit the nail on the head with her reply to it. Yes i also remember when someone would hit level 100 and there was a small party and cheers for them lmao. Now when it happens the appropriate response is "How much did you spend?"

I joined PWI when it first came into open beta... man i miss those days. Everyone is so much nicer when they are low levels and there isn't anything to buy in the Boutique except outfits and stones. When people sold gold for 95k-110k a piece. Before we had FC or BH's... all we did was quest and crazy stone XD

@Azure: Please don't get them started.... if they closed down FC even for a day people would be running around blind and crying bloody murder.
    ~I only put one post on each thread. So you can rage at me but know.. i will never see it~