Sever gone down

Demail - Archosaur
Demail - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
REALLY PW!!!??? You coulda gave us at least a warning before disconnecting the server!!b:angry
Yes, Scarlette_xX is my mom. No she will not spank me >.>

*~Forever the nub 24 BM b:surrender~*
Post edited by Demail - Archosaur on

Comments

• bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited July 2012
  • Shanabee - Harshlands
    Shanabee - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i hope its not to long downb:surrender
  • Licie - Archosaur
    Licie - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    3000 ping and i can`t log..
  • Demail - Archosaur
    edited July 2012
    this is ****! ppl are doing FC, TT and Delta runs! think about how they feel now... VERY pissed off b:surrender

• Shanabee - Harshlands
    edited July 2012
    its fun i get in character selection but no characters there b:shutup
  • Shanabee - Harshlands
    edited July 2012
    ya bh snakefist cave will be reseted till bk i guess b:lipcurl
  • udoramidnight
    udoramidnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    And why in the heck ish my icon showing a male seeker at 24! dafuq! b:cry I give up!b:surrender back to the stone head lookin dude.. ><
  • Omnicon - Dreamweaver
    Omnicon - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    < inb4 demanding x2 extension or x4 :o

Haha, No really though. What happened GM's :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Was wondering if it was me or others. I dc'd once, got back and it looked like no one else had dc. Then a few minutes later, booted again. Now I can't get back.

I see Archo, Harshlands, and I'm Sanctuary all complaining of this.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Omnicon - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Was wondering if it was me or others. I dc'd once, got back and it looked like no one else had dc. Then a few minutes later, booted again. Now I can't get back.

I see Archo, Harshlands, and I'm Sanctuary all complaining of this.

Same thing happened to me on DW Sakubatou
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    RT down as well..
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Demail - Archosaur
    edited July 2012
    This... is... frustrating.. PLEASE GM's let us know before hand that your gunna shut down the servers.. not just unplug us all ><

• AkaiKagerou - Heavens Tear
    AkaiKagerou - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    HT's being jumpy too...I got kicked and couldn't get back on for awhile, but my hubby was still on, booted and got back on and back and forth till it became somewhat stable(?).
    I finally got on now...hopefully I can stay on b:shocked we need to do runs b:angry

and my sin avatar is now archer...great =_=
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    HT's being jumpy too...I got kicked and couldn't get back on for awhile, but my hubby was still on, booted and got back on and back and forth till it became somewhat stable(?).
    I finally got on now...hopefully I can stay on b:shocked we need to do runs b:angry

Same. I got kicked, got back on, then kicked again for about 15 minutes. Now I'm back and I see the people on my FL who catshop overnight never were kicked, so its just a few of us.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Omnicon - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    did a quick survey on World chat for DC's on DW. People in instances seem to be getting kicked/dced within the past 20 minutes. Guess the servers are weak right now, 2x weighing them down. Hopefully the GM's are workin on this. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I will email the team in a few moments, though I'm not sure if anyone will be able to reply for the next few hours.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    So if everyone on the server haven't been booted, it cant at least be DDOS attacks thank god..
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    So if everyone on the server haven't been booted, it cant at least be DDOS attacks thank god..

I thought DDoS attacks were caused by an overload of packets trying to enter the server so they removed actual users on the server, but not everyone. Kind of like what this is. An analogy would be think of trying to cram 2000 pieces of mail into a mailbox meant for 1000. Some letters will be removed to fit more mail in, then the removed mail is picked up and tried to cram in again and it knocks more mail out, and this continues.
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I thought DDoS attacks were caused by an overload of packets trying to enter the server so they removed actual users on the server, but not everyone. Kind of like what this is. An analogy would be think of trying to cram 2000 pieces of mail into a mailbox meant for 1000. Some letters will be removed to fit more mail in, then the removed mail is picked up and tried to cram in again and it knocks more mail out, and this continues.

nothing wrong in sanctuary i think, no QQ in wc and such b:surprised