New to lvl 100 and Looking for tips...

darknessflame8
darknessflame8 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
Hi as the title states I have resently become 100. The problem is I know very litle about this lvl 100 stuff... Just lookie for some Advice, Info on the Instances, how to get into the rite squad for what I need ect. So prity much anything that made you say "Oh" when you first became 100. b:chuckle Ty *I am a Cleric btw*
Post edited by darknessflame8 on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi as the title states I have resently become 100. The problem is I know very litle about this lvl 100 stuff... Just lookie for some Advice, Info on the Instances, how to get into the rite squad for what I need ect. So prity much anything that made you say "Oh" when you first became 100. b:chuckle Ty *I am a Cleric btw*

That's...a pretty broad question. Well, not much has really changed from the 9x levels. Your rewards from BH are more varied than just typical XP, but they'll send you to several different instances (Warsong/Lunar/Abaddon/SeatOfTorment/Rebirth Delta). You shouldnt have any problems getting into a squad for any as a Cleric.

Nirvana//Caster Nirvana's also available, and while both will require keys to enter (3 obtainable from the Old Man in Raging Tides daily, and 1 from BH1), the latter requires a Talisman to open (also from the Old Man, BH1, and BH2). If you want more information about specific instances, there's a few guides around here that can help you out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That's...a pretty broad question. Well, not much has really changed from the 9x levels. Your rewards from BH are more varied than just typical XP, but they'll send you to several different instances (Warsong/Lunar/Abaddon/SeatOfTorment/Rebirth Delta). You shouldnt have any problems getting into a squad for any as a Cleric.

Nirvana//Caster Nirvana's also available, and while both will require keys to enter (3 obtainable from the Old Man in Raging Tides daily, and 1 from BH1), the latter requires a Talisman to open (also from the Old Man, BH1, and BH2). If you want more information about specific instances, there's a few guides around here that can help you out.

Ponies were funny the first few times, now it's just sad and lame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    First of all Gratz on level 100.
    Second of all, i think the first different thing is the bh100, the reward is different you don't get exp/spirit, you randomly will receive 55 mirage stones, 55 mysterious chips, 55 sockets stone or a orb of cultivation (which give exp/spirit), that's for the bh1, the bh2 will give you the choice of a item, one give exp, one give spirit and the last give reputation.

If you already done your FB99 you probably saw one of the instance of one of the bh.

The actual bh are:

-bh SoT (Seat of tournement)
    -bh Abba (Abbandon)
    -bh lunar
    -bh warsong (some call it snake or metal warsong)
    -bh Gv (look like people call it differently on each server)

As cleric you will not have problem to get in a squad for any bh. For the first time in each just maybe go with your faction or friend that know it's your first time or if it's a random squad let them know it's the first time and ask them if there's something special you need to do or when BB.

Than as cleric you can do nirvana caster, it's a instance to farm, you will got canny or rapture that you can sell for money or keep for recast and sometime got flawless shards.
    Caster is just a instance with 5 boss (you do one by one ofc), at the first one and second one normally the cleric will AoE heal, IH and debuff the boss (for m.defense). For the other boss you just need to BB (even at the first and second boss some lazy cleric will BB).
    Its pretty much a easy instance with a good squad, normally that take around 20 minutes depend on the squad and normally people take 2 clerics to get get one to BB if the other BB drop (so one cleric BB and during that time the second cleric will debuff and DD, but you need to be ready to BB if the other drop BB).

For do nirvana caster you will need a nirvana talisman and keys, once a day you can get keys at the npc in RT (just ask a friend for the location or faction), the same npc will give you 3 keys and one talisman each day (be carefull to never take the option ''collect talisman'' that will make you loose your talisman for a reward (5 mirages, 10 ultimate subs or 10 chips), but if you know you wont have time to do a caster you can take the quests to get free mirages, chips or subs, but ill suggest you yo keep your talisman as long as you can cause a run of caster can give a lot of money. The talisman have 24hours expiration, the keys are permanent until you use one to enter in the instance. Each bh reward give you also a talisman and 1 key.

So it's pretty much the new ''stuff'', like i said just ask your guild for the first run of everything so you feel more confo and they will explain you how do it.

I didn't spoke about Morai cause it's lvl95+ and i guess you already know it.

so again Gratz on 100 and enjoy the new things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Short answer:

BH100
    Nirvana runs
    Territory Wars (well, at any lvl counts)
    Morai (95+)
    - Repeat

The end. Welcome to lvl 100
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    New to lvl 100 and Looking for tips...

The only tip I'm gonna give at this point is don't post in freakin alternative/ harsh colors. I don't want to read that $hit and didn't.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    tweakz wrote: »
    The only tip I'm gonna give at this point is don't post in freakin alternative/ harsh colors. I don't want to read that $hit and didn't.
    Blue isn't so bad. At least I could read it unlike the dark colors.

Tips for 100 Cleric:

You'll always be wanted in BHs (lucky dog).
    Try to get your rank 8 weapon and get it to +5 asap.
    Your BB will actually be useful then. b:laugh

Also offer to help out sins/BMs that solo HH, they go much faster with a ep BBing or IHing and can even make a boss that the person can't just yet solo doable. You get your share of fairy boxes this way and will have the mirages to refine your gear to +5.

I wouldn't try caster NV until you got your gear powered up some or it'll eat ya up.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2012

No it's not, I actually look forward to ponies when I read a thread b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    No it's not, I actually look forward to ponies when I read a thread b:cute

Oh god, there's another one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Ignoring a perfectly legitimate post to complain about a pony image that you don't have to click at all since anyone with a brain could mouseover wasn't funny the first time and continues to remain sad and lame.

If you have nothing of value to add to the topic when responding to a perfectly legitimate post then don't post at all. Nobody's forcing you to be stupid or click links.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited July 2012

>b:mischievous

Oh, and to keep on topic, if you plan to go beyond 100, you should find someone to duo PV with. Its a pretty good way to gain nice chunk of XP daily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Somebodies a bit, lets call it, "bugged".
    post more, wtb drama
  • XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear
    XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If ya got to ask on tips even at lvl 100 seen as it same stuff just different looks then I get feeling this a PlvL noob
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    First of all Gratz on level 100.
    Second of all, i think the first different thing is the bh100, the reward is different you don't get exp/spirit, you randomly will receive 55 mirage stones, 55 mysterious chips, 55 sockets stone or a orb of cultivation (which give exp/spirit), that's for the bh1, the bh2 will give you the choice of a item, one give exp, one give spirit and the last give reputation.

You also get a chance at money rewards, and it gives 40 socket stones not 55. Here are the exact rewards for BH I and for BH II.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    Ignoring a perfectly legitimate post to complain about a pony image that you don't have to click at all since anyone with a brain could mouseover wasn't funny the first time and continues to remain sad and lame.

If you have nothing of value to add to the topic when responding to a perfectly legitimate post then don't post at all. Nobody's forcing you to be stupid or click links.

I agree that ponies are lame and sad, I would not even click the link. Was it my little face when something? I prefer REAL animals over some ugly cartoon (I hate cartoons here) version. Cartoons give a bad example to anime, anime is better.

On topic: OP, hopefully you have at least +10 with required celestial skills .... Like seriously, I seen too many random 100+ die because of their gear / skills are not sufficient. Squads are just a waste of time to bother with unless you're doing that with friends or faction members.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    OP, hopefully you have at least +10 with required celestial skills

Ignore that, because it is stupid. But please don't be one of those clerics that uses a morai weapon.

The BH 100s aren't too hard for a cleric. If you aren't sure, just tell the squad when you go in that you are new to it, and ask if they would prefer BB or IH (except in metal and RB where you have to BB... in those cases just ask where they want you to put BB). I don't run lunar, but I can tell you that 90% of clerics use BB in SoT and Aba at the boss. So it's really pretty simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012

If someone want to post in rainbow colors its their choice, no one force you to read the colored text.
    You don't like blue and red we got it now get over it and stop QQ about it just don't read it if you don't want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • darknessflame8
    darknessflame8 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Im sorry I rilly did't think it was bad, I just find tan to be a bit boring.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Just today i made a genie with Cloud Eruption. I think its important to try and be ready wtih chi for BB as an emergency at the very least.
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Get ready to be using this page a LOT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Since BH and (caster) nirvana stuff is already covered, no need to get back on that. The only thing I would add to the "to do" list is the pop-up chain in morai so you can do advanced EU. As some stated, make sure to get decent gear asap if you don't already have it. R8 is a good choice, but I personally think TT99 is also very sufficient as weapon (plz avoid morai weapons on cleric).

The one thing to add, that is REALLY IMPORTANT : If you do an instance/boss that you never done before, just tell your squad so they can give advice or tell you what to do and what to watch out for. Usually, everyone knows what to expect and what to do. I really hate it when someone turns a run into a disaster simply because they are ashamed to say "this is my first time here". You'll pretty much always have someone in squad that can tell you what to do, and most important, what not to do. If you can do your 1st runs with ppl you know, it's even better.