Wood Mastery question?

misanina
misanina Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Venomancer
HI'o b:pleased

ok well im running a BattleWf (battle venomancer or hev armor veno)

my question is, if i get wood damage stones and put them onto my weapon, will it count to the wood mastery skill, when im fighting, (mel damage only) in foxform mostly though my question counts for both foxform and human form.
Post edited by misanina on

Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    no no no , they only count a bit to your normal physical hits. They dont count in all the magic attack bonuses you get from your gear and build.

Stick to Sapphires please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • misanina
    misanina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ahh ic, then the skill is worthless to my build, lol only attack skill i have is the venom scarab you start with, so far at least lol
    edited July 2012
    no no misunderstood , Wood mastery is a must have skill it increases all Wood skill dmg by 20% at lvl 10.

Even if foxform , wood mastery is needed cause you are bound to use some Human-mode skills like ironwood , and if you use light/Heavy armor , the mastery will help to counter the lower MAG stat

The wood gemstones are the useless ones
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    To sum it up:

-Wood Mastery only affects wood skill damage.

-Elemental shards only affect non-skill damage.

Even as a heavy veno you'll want to use a magic attack every now and then (ironwood & lucky scarab, for example). It's a cheap skill and there's spirit a-plenty later on, so why not get it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    no no no , they only count a bit to your normal physical hits. They dont count in all the magic attack bonuses you get from your gear and build.

Stick to Sapphires please

Lol@ Sapphires for fox/ melee. b:chuckle
    edited July 2012
    thumbs wrote: »
    Lol@ Sapphires for fox/ melee. b:chuckle

Congratulations , i guessed you enjoyed my out-of luck reading of his post and i was too lazy to re-edit mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azuraeclipse - Archosaur
    Azuraeclipse - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Either put phys att in you wep or Saph's

You will pop into Mage veno for every so offen you will not be stuck in fox form ALL the time, You need to have your Mage form AOES to lvl 10 and and your fox form skills.

Shard your wep with Saphires (preferably) or Garnet gems
    I Laugh in the face of danger, Then I hide until it goes away :3
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Or DoT's for a boost in both categories. (but seriously I laugh up in my mouth a little when I see someone did this).
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Lol@ fox melee. b:chuckle

thought you wanted to say this? b:cool
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Or DoT's for a boost in both categories. (but seriously I laugh up in my mouth a little when I see someone did this).

Then why did you suggest it?