A shout of Joy and Cheers to Kindrid on Dreamweaver

Options
Arsla - Dreamweaver
Arsla - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Tideswell (East)
well Yesterday Kindrid Faction on Dreamweaver server conducted BH day /FB day and FC

assistance day they did Runs for a Large Number of Players and Charged no Fee of any Kind .

i did Bh 79 (wined)/ 69 (wined) <No fee and a FC assistance Run they were magnificent and Very quick.

all i would say is i hope they do the same Next week b:victory They are our Best hope to this Game and may continue to spread their awesomeness b:pleased

cheers to You Leader and every other great Member out there .
Post edited by Arsla - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DreamDrops - Dreamweaver
    DreamDrops - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Wonderful day Kindrid, a great show of Community spirit.

To 'Obly' who ran BH79, & The 'Lady Seeker' that ran BH69 repeatedly to help others at no cost.
    Many Thanks from a lil alt.

Along with many others, as WC was alive with offers of every BH/FB etc. The messages of Thanks & Congrat's to Kindrid was one of 'Dreamweavers Great Days'

Kudos to the Leader, Officers & Members of Kindrid.
    There are NO Adults in this World,

Just old Children, with Wrinkles b:chuckle
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Lovely, though something like this will likely end up in the DW subsection.

Its good to see that there's still a lot of helpful players around though. It remind me of the days of FB chatrooms~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • AmbrosiaXIII - Dreamweaver
    AmbrosiaXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    im glad to hear such great positive feed back about the event. i will speak to Obly and our other officers about making it a weekly event. which i believe we all already thinking it should be. because it 1) gives us something to do and 2) helps people we had so many people wanting to help it was wonderful to see. we also like to thank everyone who we helped i found people very friendly and nice i enjoyed talking to all the new people.

b:kiss thank you all
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2012
    Options
    In Awakening, it's a weekly event that we've been doing for as long as I can remember. Different server though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Faith in pwi community restored b:victory What lovely news! ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    >_>.

I do this for all the Abba SoT Metal bh squads who need a tank when I have the free time to help. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Omnicon - Dreamweaver
    Omnicon - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Not like this is the only faction in the history of Perfect World history to do this. But grats I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Always nice to see factions make a server-wide effort. Makes the panda happy.

However, this thread belongs in the DW section.

-moved-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • ChrisieKris - Dreamweaver
    ChrisieKris - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Wonderful day Kindrid, a great show of Community spirit.

To 'Obly' who ran BH79, & The 'Lady Seeker' that ran BH69 repeatedly to help others at no cost.
    Many Thanks from a lil alt.

Along with many others, as WC was alive with offers of every BH/FB etc. The messages of Thanks & Congrat's to Kindrid was one of 'Dreamweavers Great Days'

Kudos to the Leader, Officers & Members of Kindrid.

Wanted to add that this was not the first time kindrid has done this. Of course we help out our own faction members and kindrid jr members but every so often we do kindrid boss day or kindrid bh day for anyone on server were we wc/tele for people needing help with particular boss or instance and we help. I am happy to be part of this friendly faction as this is my gameplay style.

From the 'lady seeker' that did 6 bh69's in a row and helped with cultis: 'it was my pleasure!!'.

ChrisieK
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    well Yesterday Kindrid Faction on Dreamweaver server conducted BH day /FB day and FC

assistance day they did Runs for a Large Number of Players and Charged no Fee of any Kind .

i did Bh 79 (wined)/ 69 (wined) <No fee and a FC assistance Run they were magnificent and Very quick.

all i would say is i hope they do the same Next week b:victory They are our Best hope to this Game and may continue to spread their awesomeness b:pleased

cheers to You Leader and every other great Member out there .

I shed a tear because I knew a faction that used to do this, everyone got what they wanted, never left without giving, and helped anyone who needed.

Not like today, where some leaders and guildies will scam for almost anything, even a pair of shoes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yeah, had a blast! Was really fun to do. b:pleased

And thank god for those token wine thingys. Imagine farming the mats for all those wines. b:shocked
  • raymondgarcia
    raymondgarcia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    b:laughb:victoryb:laughb:victoryb:laugh
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    b:cry i was asleep so i could not join in the fun....though i do help in some BHs at various times.
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.