Soul of Retaliation altered?

Michiko_x - Heavens Tear
Michiko_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Psychic
Thanks for responses. I just checked and regular physical hits do reflect the right damage and physical spells would probably be the same. I've seen crits for both reflects too, but I guess the phys/mag difference never stood out to me until recently when I used it on lower hp mobs (reflect should have killed). It's amazing I didn't see this the past 2 years I've been playing my fishy...oh well.

Always nice to learn something new and test my skills :)

Psychic <3 forever b:dirtyb:bye
Post edited by Michiko_x - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Can't swear, but I think the type of damage reflected depends on the type of damage the mobs deals.
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Unlike SoV (always reflects phys dmg), with SoR if you get hit with phys attack, the reflect is gonna be phys dmg, if its magic then the reflect will be magic, if its a crit SoR will crits back. And if you notice SoV crits sometime depends on your crit rate
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm inclined more to think SoR/SoV crits are based off our own crit rate. SoR/SoV pretty much always crit when I'm under Landslide's effect.
  • Michiko_x - Heavens Tear
    Michiko_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Sorry I was not talking about seeing a crit vs. non crit. The amount refected as magic damage on an increased mag def mob is what I was focusing on. I always thought it worked like soulburn where the damage is consistant on any mob.

I've been corrected so it all makes sense now b:victory