Demon/Sage event card promotion?

Options
ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
on the official annoucement :

"Note: This promotion can only be triggered once per character."

by character, did they mean account? i never received anything on my sin and wiz after buying a 100 packs bundle even tho it was their 1st time :P >.>

anyone having the same problem?
Post edited by ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• _SoulCrusheR - Dreamweaver
    _SoulCrusheR - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I've bought 100 packs from 4 characters on my account and received on 2 cards from first 2 characters I'd bought packs from (104 and 101 lvls). Lvl 100 and lvl 1 character had no received any reward.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Bought 100 on Ted earlier - did not get a demon/sage card.

Considering I charge gold once in a very very blue moon, I'm quite certain it was the first time I could have "triggered" it on this account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I got cards both on my sin and my archer. Got both of them a minute or two after buying the bundles. And yes, both are on the same account.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I've bought 100pack bundle on 2 different characters and have gotten nothing for either of them (and its been since friday evening for one of them waiting for his event card, the other bought on saturday and still waiting)
  • Bloody_Howl - Sanctuary
    Bloody_Howl - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Bought the 100 bundle on the 29th and got no Demon/Sage card and submitted ticket with no response yet....

Yeah seems I'm not the only one with this issue.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Bought the 100 bundle on the 29th and got no Demon/Sage card and submitted ticket with no response yet....

Yeah seems I'm not the only one with this issue.

ur not, bought 4 x 100 packs on different characters, only 1 got the card
  • _SoulCrusheR - Dreamweaver
    _SoulCrusheR - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yeyeye, it's been happening since Friday
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Bumping this up. Did any of you get your cards?

I'm up to 5 characters now who should have them. Submitted a ticket and got a generalized response about the rules of the promotion. I replied and am waiting to hear back now.

How have you all made out?
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I didn't get the card. :(
  • Bloody_Howl - Sanctuary
    Bloody_Howl - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Ok on my last post I had tried on my archer and submitted a ticket on the 29th, got an auto response and the "will look into it, give 3-4 business days" type message.

Gave my description explaining I bought the 100x bundle and after a few days tried again on my Barb with same result of no Demon/Sage card, on the 3rd they had mailed me the 2 cards for both characters and responded to my ticket letting me know.

Was skeptical myself but they fixed my issue with the sale after a few days of submitting my ticket b:thanks

b:bye Hope yall get yours too b:victory
    edited July 2012
    Options
    **Update**
    After responding and confirming that I fell within all the rules of the promotion, I received a 2nd reply on my ticket this morning letting me know that they had sent out the 5 cards I was owed b:thanks

2 days from original ticket submitted to problem solved...not too bad at all if you ask me b:pleased
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    **Update**
    After responding and confirming that I fell within all the rules of the promotion, I received a 2nd reply on my ticket this morning letting me know that they had sent out the 5 cards I was owed b:thanks

2 days from original ticket submitted to problem solved...not too bad at all if you ask me b:pleased

same for me. but if i knew it was working in the end, would have bought more bundles on 3 other toons :P
    edited July 2012
    Options
    same for me. but if i knew it was working in the end, would have bought more bundles on 3 other toons :P
    >.>
    Why didn't you anyway? I kept buying with different characters knowing this was supposed to be working even though it wasn't at the time, just in case it was all sorted out.