trade glitch

Options
TurdBurglar - Harshlands
TurdBurglar - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
so i just sold something for 7 mil. i saw 7 mil in the trade window. when trade was complete i had 1 mil of it in my inventory. is this a glitch or what?
Post edited by TurdBurglar - Harshlands on

Comments

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Sounds like some kind of glitch. Here's a few possiblities....

1) Trade did not happen, other person canceled it out

2) Coin amount was incorrect. I know you said it read 7 mil, but sometimes our eyes plays tricks on us. Did the coin amount turn orangeish, 5-20 mil gets orangish to dark red now to indicate amount.

3) Relog, sometimes relogging fixes things. People trade items then it vanishes and reappears after a relog, never heard of coin doing this but hey.

4) It's a glitch. Submit a ticket. If you have screen shots send them with it. I would also include the time it happened and who you were trading with so they can track down the history of the trade to see what went wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Sounds like the coin might've been swapped really quickly and you didn't notice it or something. I don't believe coin glitches out. You might've just been scammed.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • buffsrus
    buffsrus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It does sometimes I had 70M in account stash. When I pulled it out I only got 7M. No response from GMs...

More than likely though it was swapped out in trade. Had that happen once and with screenshots of the entire conversation what was agreed upon and GM response was not our problem you should have paid more attention.

Moral of the story is you are SOL.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Sounds like the coin might've been swapped really quickly and you didn't notice it or something. I don't believe coin glitches out. You might've just been scammed.

I think she's right, many people try that way to scam, they put the good amount and at last second they switch for lowest amount and sometime in a hurry people don't pay attention and click the trade too fast than realize later they miss money.

Try to send a ticket, but i don't think there's much to do with it, next time really check the amount from start to the end of the trade, i personnally wait the person to click trade first first than i click it and same with the confirm i wait the person to click it than i check the money than i click it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • I_skateboard - Harshlands
    I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    **** that almost happen to me a long time ago when i was buying something from someone. We both came to trade screen but at the last second idk what happened but he some how glitched it and I was just about to press trade, then i realized the changed the amount. So luckily i didn't get scammed but ya. People these days .. It's just a game to have fun.
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I believe you've been rolled.

Guy placed 7m on trade box and quickly before you confirm he changed to 1m and you barely noticed the difference between 1 and 7 b:bye
  • PrinsesHeal - Lost City
    PrinsesHeal - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Ahw yea thats a scam.. Happened to me too once. Since then when I sell something, I always set a shop with the buyers name as title. That way u cant get scammed.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Ahw yea thats a scam.. Happened to me too once. Since then when I sell something, I always set a shop with the buyers name as title. That way u cant get scammed.

That's a pretty nifty idea, give yourself a cookie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.