lf plvl service

Options
jojo201508
jojo201508 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Chronicles
I am looking for a plvl help for my archer (lvl10) Iwant to level up to 90+ Just tell me when you are interested I pay good prices for your help ty
Post edited by jojo201508 on

Comments

• Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    another noob to lazy to learn to play right.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I blame Tig b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    how about you actually TRY PLAYING the toon? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Questing ftw ^_^

It's not "help"... it's doing-all-the-work-for-you b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Questing ftw ^_^

It's not "help"... it's doing-all-the-work-for-you b:surrender

^
    This, over and over again.

All though, I will plevel you for 50m a run.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    All though, I will plevel you for 50m a run.

Me too b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • shopitup
    shopitup Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    jojo201508 wrote: »
    I am looking for a plvl help for my archer (lvl10) Iwant to level up to 90+ Just tell me when you are interested I pay good prices for your help ty

Level 10?! Geez, at least get to level 20 and do your culti-19 before you start lazy-leveling. I mean, if you can't even do THAT much, you can't do jack and might as well log off and go back to bed.

Then when you hit 20, go to archo and get the freebies from that lucid-whatever NPC. That'll give you maybe another five, six levels or so, then you might as well start working on your culti-29 since you'll have to do that anyway. (What, were you gonna be level 90 and not have even your first spark?!) Get that over with while you're near archosaur anyway.

Then when you hit that culti you'll probably be about level 30 and the questmaster'll give you another five-or-so levels, maybe get all six of the rewards if you haven't been a complete and utter fail. Quest on until you do get that sixth reward, it won't take long and at least it'll prove you're not a complete and utter fail. Congrats, you're now either level 40 or so close you can crazy stone to it. Do a BH to celebrate, but not until after you finish your culti-39 of course. Can't have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat, you know.

Once you hit level 40-45 or thereabouts, THEN you can start begging for powerleveling. Because if you can't make it that far without, you'll not be able to finish your cultis and get your skills bought no matter what level you hyper-FC up to.
  • Otonio - Heavens Tear
    Otonio - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I'll power level your lazy noob for 49m a run.

b:scorn
    me lavo las manos con la sangre de newbitos
  • USSRbm - Heavens Tear
    USSRbm - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I'll power level your lazy noob for 49m a run.

b:scorn

Ill sleep with your lazy *** for 49m a night. b:pleased
  • shopitup
    shopitup Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Ill sleep with your lazy *** for 49m a night. b:pleased

US$32.67? Talk about being cheap... That's not even minimum wage, I don't think.
  • Otonio - Heavens Tear
    Otonio - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    shopitup wrote: »
    US$32.67? Talk about being cheap... That's not even minimum wage, I don't think.

i mean.... it is ussr...
    me lavo las manos con la sangre de newbitos
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Options
This discussion has been closed.