City of a Thousand Streams

Fendella - Heavens Tear
Fendella - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Suggestion Box
I have notice that there is no race that starts out in City of a Thousand Streams.. and I would like to suggest creating a race for this place. We could make a race that you would have to unlock. Say from a quest or reaching level 50 on one of your characters from any server. Also have a survey about if others would want this, and what 3 classes would come with the race. Also make an Orc like class for this area.
Post edited by Fendella - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    1k streams is the citty of the high lvl characters.

The mobs around it are lvl 80+ atleast (not sure what exactly), and it houses the entrance to heaven and hell. Why on earth would you start a new toon from there?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    1st.. We dont need any more classes lol!!! And yeah high lvl area with low lvls might get really ugly fast...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • Fendella - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    1k streams is the citty of the high lvl characters.

The mobs around it are lvl 80+ atleast (not sure what exactly), and it houses the entrance to heaven and hell. Why on earth would you start a new toon from there?
    See that would be easy one for heaven and one for hell duh and yes high lvl monsters... but if they were given a port way to city of lost, or tellus then they can kill the low lvl monsters
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    See that would be easy one for heaven and one for hell duh and yes high lvl monsters... but if they were given a port way to city of lost, or tellus then they can kill the low lvl monsters

And if they have to port to somewhere else to do their stuff then it's not their starter area now is it? You just kinda defeated the purpose of your own suggestion.
  • Fendella - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    Thank you for all this suggestion I have really thought hard about the idea and maybe some of you are right it might have been a thought that could have been left alone... Thanks again b:pleased
  • deathsembrace#6917
    deathsembrace#6917 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I have notice that there is no race that starts out in City of a Thousand Streams.. and I would like to suggest creating a race for this place. We could make a race that you would have to unlock. Say from a quest or reaching level 50 on one of your characters from any server. Also have a survey about if others would want this, and what 3 classes would come with the race. Also make an Orc like class for this area.

1k streams is for the high-end players to access Heaven (Lothranis) and Hell (Momaganon), the land of buried bones would be a more preferred location for a new said class since there is hardly much attention paid there except by the high levels that kill mobs for fac base quests. and there are plenty of areas outside of the current map that could be worked with. a full map expansion would be the best option with additional mobs and what have you.