Need Some Advice

Lomino - Harshlands
Lomino - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Arigora Colosseum
I know there are like a bajillion threads like this, but nobody in my clan has any tips for me. I recently started playing a seeker, but was looking into playing a mystic or a veno. I've been doing some research on both, and im still stuck. I like seekers because of the different stances and the debuffs that come with them, the distance and magic attacks on a melee player, the AoE's, and the different combos. I like mystics because of heals, herbs, different pets, and cool buffs. I like veno for fox form, ability to capture and sell pets/pet eggs, ability to solo instances, and versitality. Just leave your reasoning in the comments. Thanks! b:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
Post edited by Lomino - Harshlands on

Comments

• Azuraeclipse - Archosaur
    Azuraeclipse - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I know there are like a bajillion threads like this, but nobody in my clan has any tips for me. I recently started playing a seeker, but was looking into playing a mystic or a veno. I've been doing some research on both, and im still stuck. I like seekers because of the different stances and the debuffs that come with them, the distance and magic attacks on a melee player, the AoE's, and the different combos. I like mystics because of heals, herbs, different pets, and cool buffs. I like veno for fox form, ability to capture and sell pets/pet eggs, ability to solo instances, and versitality. Just leave your reasoning in the comments. Thanks! b:pleasedb:laughb:pleased

I would say go as a veno. Due to basically what you stated there. If you like soloing mobs, instances. Going into fox form and doing melee dmg to your target. A veno has ranges of pets to assist rather than a mystic who learns a skill to summon that pet.

Depends if you want them to be your new main or just an alt?
    I Laugh in the face of danger, Then I hide until it goes away :3