What you got during 2x event ?

Toliman - Raging Tide
Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
2x event for me happened suddenly (I not saw any message about it).

My Wizard was in process of grinding when I admited, that something wrong: I got 2x DQ items during same time. Also one of mobs dropped 6 items. As result he got 10k DQ points during grinding period at those day. But it become boring, so I start to do my bh59. And got mold. I have screenshots about it and for second mold at next day (I do my bh59 once per day without waiting for squad).

I helped with fb39, bh59 of other players during those days too, but nobody had even one mold there.

Since at Monday I am busy, I post this thread for results of 2x event of my Wizard.

Edit:
Here are some screenshots
Post edited by Toliman - Raging Tide on

Comments

• MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    5 99 Key quests.
    Bunch more NV runs both caster and regular.

Piles of HH runs with over 100 of green mats and fairy boxes.
    3 lvl 80 gold drops (best ones from 1-3), 2 lvl 90 gold drop (one good; one lame).

Still got a few hours tomorrow for some more HH. :D
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Meh, not much for me. Have like 18 sets of 99 keys between all my chars but haven't felt like making a random squad, and faction has been busy. Can't join random squads in wc because my chars aren't 5APS high refined sins/BMs and veno doesn't have sage amp so I'm not wanted.

Got 7 chrono pages from two map 5s on treasure quest, plus 40 tome frags from some map 4s. Pile of power mats from a cardboss in Eden. A few molds from BHs, mostly worthless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Well I did my usual treasure mapping, 99 keys.... 99 keys.... 99 keys.... b:shocked

Farmed some chrono pages, more tome fragments, and got the cannies and cash for nirvana plate. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I splurged a little and spent some of my money on 2 drakeflames.

Only a small hit on my capital though. Pew Pew!
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Night$aber - Dreamweaver
    Night$aber - Dreamweaver Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    7 99 key quests,some 2-4 man regular nirvy squads,1 caster and 2 TTs xD.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Nirv 99 key runs, and Warsong, unfortunately the weapon molds aren't 2x-able....meaning the Incacerate only drops 2 weapon molds still, not 4........QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Nirv 99 key runs, and Warsong, unfortunately the weapon molds aren't 2x-able....meaning the Incacerate only drops 2 weapon molds still, not 4........QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

Yea I got disappointed as well b:cry
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    2x event for me happened suddenly (I not saw any message about it).

Spent the whole saturday hanging out with a friend... then spent the whole sunday hiking with a few friends. oh wait... wrong game.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Because I was working during the weekend, I barely had time to do anything due to that, along with being tired out from work. There was also real life things to attend to, so in total I did about 8 card bosses, daily treasure hunt for 20 MTF and 3 chrono pages, 15-ish total nirvy runs, a couple full Lunar runs, and a full Warsong run.

I'm at work at the moment but in an hour I hope to spam something before x2 ends.

Good to hear you got some good things done Tollman.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    -Got Craftsman lv 7

-Gathered enough Jungle Stones to create the G15 Belt

-Got 150 Uncannies to Stage 2 my Lunar NV Robe

-Helping a friend gather Raptures for her Regicides

-Messed with Neo Deity Lunar for awhile

I'd say that
    things were pretty good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Good to hear you got some good things done Tollman.

Thank you. Here some screenshots, I had reduced quality to get less file. Total I got 3-4 mil. coins from event, but can't say exactly, because spent some coins on skills.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    10 raps 20ish cannies then a fan went out on my computer. Needless to say it overheated and the sata / ide chip burned out. b:cry so missed most of the weekend.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • TevesRagen - Lost City
    TevesRagen - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I got three sorceress soul in two 3-2 runs, as well as lots of green mats and fairy boxes.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I got this:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/34444

which just plain isn't possible to get when not x2. I've been working on the mats since Descent came out, but they're impossible to find because of the low Treasure Map drop rate and people changing them straight to Chrono Pages when they get them.

Don't know if I'm the first on server to get it, but definitely not many have it.
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    -Went from lvl 3-6 blacksmith

-Did 11 99 Key runs between my wife and I

-Few Normal vanas, about 30 cannies and a few raps worth

-Got 2 Oceans and tried for a +11, while wife tried to tisha her neck to +9 and Ocean to +10, we both failed lol

-Did a few TT's, nothing big, got around 30 fairy boxes and 10m in green mats

-G15ed my vana daggers, and rerolled another 5 times with epic fail stats

-5 Card Bosses, filled up 2 genies with chi and had an extra 10m worth of Perfect Chi, while making a +17 vit ring that i managed to get 5m out of, and 3 -6% chan rings, along with a Chrono page off of one

-3 Chronos and 20 tome frags from Treasure Maps

All in all a good weekend, wish it was about a week, rushed everything i did and pretty much had to skip most of my dailies to get all that done.
    I got this:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/34444

which just plain isn't possible to get when not x2. I've been working on the mats since Descent came out, but they're impossible to find because of the low Treasure Map drop rate and people changing them straight to Chrono Pages when they get them.

Don't know if I'm the first on server to get it, but definitely not many have it.

Actually I think NeoLilyStar on our server was going for one of those, idk if he got that one, or a different one.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    From 2x I was able to finish farming THIS
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Weekends are my social time, so this 2x pretty much ended up being a few hours on friday night and the last 6 hours of 2x on monday. Did my own 4 key runs, a bunch of random wc squad vana and helped out with a few faction 99 key runs. Overall got 20 raps and 80 cannies and 5-10m coin from it, so more than happy enough.

First time I actually had a +10 weapon and demon hf for vana, but strangely enough didn't end up joining any +10 squads. I find the regular 4aps+ squads that aren't fussy on class/wep are a lot more relaxed and friendly.
  • XxZloxX - Raging Tide
    XxZloxX - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i farmed enough nirvana to get 90 Pages of Fate, and ended up with Demon Heavens Flame and Demon Glacial Spike.. and some other skill i didnt bother with yet, atmos strike i think. soo woot for me now next 2x my bm will be needed
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    26/78 99 key runs completed; duo'd with the wifey.

Came out to 148 raps and 500 uncannies. Now to figure out what to do with them.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    7 toons w/ ~6 stacks of 99 each.. take a guess.
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Did about 4 frost runs for my alt, and then I spent the rest of the time grinding DQ.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Nothing :D i was far to busy in real life to care about 2x, until sunday that was, then my internet went out all day long -.-

i tried to get on monday and get the last few hours in, but i just find my self staring at my character doing nothing. i need help to love pwi again T^T
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Final sum:

tt99 plate + nirvana second cast plate for bm
    90s gold necklace for bm
    6 chrono pages

Not bad for 2 days of farming o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I farmed about 20 mil in coin through nirvana, but I didn't play that much lol. TSW had it's final Beta weekend and I wanted to play before it goes P2P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    100s of millions of coin doing 99 key runs for 7 toons stacked w/ ~6 ea. -If anyone was wondering why I was generous enough to be paying 2 raps to squad. -Btw: you don't need to be well geared to do this, and account stash is my friend.

Had the mats for G16 Awakened Archangel Boots before I even had the TT99 ones (was using OHT). -On top of all the coin; I also used 250 cannies to make the second stage for the third. Spent a lot of the coin on Ocean orbs.
  • Solaricey - Archosaur
    Solaricey - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I did normal nirvy all weekend b:cute people actually wanted me this time while I'm not even sage b:quiet
    I only did 2 caster runs since hardly anyone does it after the glitch was removed b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This.

I am never setting foot inside Nirvana again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Worked all weekend so no time for anything b:surrender
    thumbs wrote: »
    7 toons w/ ~6 stacks of 99 each.. take a guess.

That you don't have a life outside of PWI....did I guess right? b:pleased

Sorry, I just cant resist trolling the trolls
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I worked, had a barbeque and made 1mil randomly farming mobs.

This.

I am never setting foot inside Nirvana again.

Also that is a nice glaive
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I wasn't motivated or in the mood to farm, I did my 99s and mostly joined friends' Nirvana 99s as they wanted me. I'll probably put more effort next 2x XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★