RedDevilz lvl. 3 fac rec. lvl. 20+ *Read for info*

desmwren86
desmwren86 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Guild Banter
b:victory RedDevilz lvl. 3 fac. recruiting lvl. 20+ active and friendly ppl, please pm Surrin_Seek (RedDevilz leader) in game if you would like to join, thanks. RedDevilz faction is on the Dreamweaver server, we need ppl who are 20+, including higher lvls, we are accepting all classes. Please be active & friendly, help out, and if you have a position of executor or higher, please recruit. We also have a faction bank for faction coins donations, mats, herbs, gear and anything for faction members to use if they need it. If you would like a title or a position, or if you have any questions or issues, Please pm Surrin_Seek about it, ask a faction member or ask in faction chat, thanks. JOIN REDDEVILZ TODAY!! :D b:victory b:bye b:pleased b:thanks
Post edited by desmwren86 on

Comments

• desmwren86
    desmwren86 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hey guys, Surrin_Seek, leader of RedDevilz here, if you can't get ahold of me in game, plz send me a message through the mailbox on Dreamweaver server (I will check it), or send me a private message to my pwi account desmwren86, so I know if you are interested in joining RedDevilz, I don't want to miss anyone who wants to join or has any questions about the faction or anything, thanks.