Phoenix Feather

dupethefile
dupethefile Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Venomancer
How is the best way to get a phoenix? Buying the battle pet pack? or the 1000 feathers?

I want to know if the battle pet pack i get in most of the time 10 feather? or sometimes you get only 10 feather, usualy is 30-40 feathers?

How much feather and source usually you get in the battle pet pack? The pack only give source or feather each time i open it? It's possible trade source for feather, for example 100 source for 100 feather? Where can i do this trade?
Post edited by dupethefile on

Comments

• Azuraeclipse - Archosaur
    Azuraeclipse - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Remember you can trade the Source of Force to the pet manager for 100 SOF for 100 Nix feathers.

In my opinion i would say the battle pet packs are cheaper due to its all random and goes up to 200G-250G

while the x1000/x2000 goes up more in price unless you get in a sale

(its basically the same price) depends where you wanna go

either way both are fine
    I Laugh in the face of danger, Then I hide until it goes away :3
  • shopitup
    shopitup Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Cheapest is probably to wait for the perfect chest packs to go on sale, then buy a nix ticket off another player. I've seen them go for much less than 100 gold at such times, and it's a sure deal with no randomness involved anywhere.

Next cheapest is likely the battle pet packs, especially if they're on sale. See Solandri's stickied thread for the statistics and calculations to work out what a herc/nix is worth by that method. If you can find feathers/SoF cheaper than they should be worth by those equations, snap them up, but I'd be a little surprised if you got all 10,000 of them cheaper than buying the packs.