R9 2nd cast chest piece not available ?

gseyes1
gseyes1 Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Would like to know when that would be open ? Since the chest piece for melee classes are open why is the caster chest piece not open ?

OK... seems like people call it 3rd cast... so why is that not open ?
Post edited by gseyes1 on

Comments

• Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    should be open we have a cleric on server with 2nd cast r9 chest
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • gseyes1
    gseyes1 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I hope you are meaning the one that needs mold from warsong/lunar ?
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    gseyes1 wrote: »
    I hope you are meaning the one that needs mold from warsong/lunar ?

el oh el
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    no not talking about 3rd cast.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    On Patch Notes Version 639 on May 23, 2012, the following was stated:
    Known Issue
    The new chest-slot robes from Warsong City & Lunar Glade for the 5 caster classes are not yet obtainable. This only applies to the Rank 9 set, not the Nirvana set.

I hope that explains why it is missing.b:surrender
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I hope that explains why it is missing.b:surrender

I think OP is referring to that and saying when is that available? I know a few people who have farmed all the r9 2nd cast caster class, and are just waiting for this to open before they make the switch.

It is rather unfair to have it not available for casters, but it is there for melee class. From my understanding, the people who want to make the switch so far are from caster classes, this set makes OP casters more OP. A discriminating move. Very similar to no R9 for earthguard.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If you look at the R9 2nd cast NPC (the one who takes summerwind tokens), there are for some reason 2 versions of the caster chest piece.

One of those versions is available in game while the other version is not.
    There is a trade that lets you convert the unavailable version into the available version.
    The R9 2nd cast set requires the available version (even though the name of the available version doesn't match the name of the rest of the set).
    R9 3rd cast chest is made from the unavailable version though.

It's really bizarre and makes no sense at all. Really it's pretty embarrassing for a mistake as visible as that to make it into a released game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If you look at the R9 2nd cast NPC (the one who takes summerwind tokens), there are for some reason 2 versions of the caster chest piece.

One of those versions is available in game while the other version is not.
    There is a trade that lets you convert the unavailable version into the available version.
    The R9 2nd cast set requires the available version (even though the name of the available version doesn't match the name of the rest of the set).
    R9 3rd cast chest is made from the unavailable version though.

It's really bizarre and makes no sense at all. Really it's pretty embarrassing for a mistake as visible as that to make it into a released game.

It proves how wonderful our devs in china are b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Fisga - Lost City
    Fisga - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    any update on this?
    100% F2P PWIC Finalist Cleric b:victory
    You registered on: 2008-07-31 23:11:17 :P