Is PWE concered at all????

Options
2»

Comments

• Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    New players have no chance. Problem is game is full of alts.

Newbies join faction: half the player base is alt, they go FC and lvl 50 lvl in 2 weeks (way too slow anyways)

Newbies says "omg, why can't I lvl so fast" newbies gets frustrated, newbie thinks this game is only for cash shoppers, newbie leaves.

TBH, There's no point in question when you have FC, you just do that. The amount of time invested in Quest doesn't reward you back unless it's Morai.

That's what happens, you get frustrated because others lvl so fast
  • Tsuki_Lara - Dreamweaver
    Tsuki_Lara - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    New players have no chance. Problem is game is full of alts.

Newbies join faction: half the player base is alt, they go FC and lvl 50 lvl in 2 weeks (way too slow anyways)

Newbies says "omg, why can't I lvl so fast" newbies gets frustrated, newbie thinks this game is only for cash shoppers, newbie leaves.

TBH, There's no point in question when you have FC, you just do that. The amount of time invested in Quest doesn't reward you back unless it's Morai.

That's what happens, you get frustrated because others lvl so fast

same thing i was told by someone else friends that FC will leave u eventually if you dont keep up b:cry
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    This is a cash oriented update compared to not having ANY reasonable farmable G16 alternative to R9 and R9 mats existing in the cash shop?

You're stupid, you make sins look bad..o wait...
    You can farm R9...Its called farm coin, buy gold. Duh. You must be retarrded. And oh yea the Mold is farmable fairly quickly actually, but oh wait the TT and lunar versions of the gear are gonna run you about a couple hundred mil. Maybe more or less depending on exactly what item it is youre trying to get.
    so wait your saying r9 gear is ok but a farmable gear is not OK

that it takes a week or a month is not a issue tho

and how is farmable gear a cash shop oriented

well when you recast dont you always lose ur refine duh

Lol rank 9 is what killed this game in the first place. this new 3rd cast makes original R9 look like a joke, and thats just lol worthy to me.

And did I say recast? No i said REROLL. EVERY SINGLE REROLL! Thats the same as G15 weapons losing their refine/shard every time you try to get different adds. Just to clarify, this makes it absolutely POINTLESSS to transfer refines, forcing you to start froms cratch, then what happened, they gave everyone 2 weeks to farem the new G16 gear, get the adds they want, swipe their itmes clear of refines and shards since they knew they wouldnt get the adds they want the 1st try. THEN they put 10*s on sale. This game is all greed and its pissing me off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You can farm R9...Its called farm coin, buy gold. Duh. You must be retarrded. And oh yea the Mold is farmable fairly quickly actually, but oh wait the TT and lunar versions of the gear are gonna run you about a couple hundred mil. Maybe more or less depending on exactly what item it is youre trying to get.
    That just killed your entire argument. You don't need to be concerned with cash shopping at all if you think of all game cs items in these terms. Just farm the coin convert to gold no problem right? No cash required ^.^

Moreover you are an assassin. So, what was your argument/complaint again?
  • tientiensuser
    tientiensuser Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Should do what Forsaken World does. Just let people level at lightspeed. Especially the "noobs". FW even has a quest that allows mains to power level their alts. While Im posting this, my level 78 Main which I spent 148 days playing is power leveling my level 52 alt which I had spent 39 days playing. The game allows me to bot just about anything.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You should be sued for not graduating grade school.

Not something you can sue about dipcrap. I've been CompTIA A+ certified, have a tech school diploma, was high honor throughout high school despite never bringing books home or studying, and despite being homeless for about half of my teenage life. I'm also smart enough to know that school is there to teach you to be subservient and dependent on jobs and pay taxes (slavery). The best slaves are the idiots that think they're free.
  • tientiensuser
    tientiensuser Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    PW's goal is to produce a superior product that entertains its audience, its not to push some social agenda or design philosophy. PW could produce a game where you play a hobo and go around begging for cash. It doesnt really matter. As long as people play the game.

PW releases a new title almost every year. Its easier for the noob to start out on a fresh new game where everyone starts out the same, than playing in a game where everyone else is already 105.

Even PW's new games will become stale where there are more veterans than there are noobs. The design philosophy would then need to change so that noobs can catch up with all the people who are at level cap in order to encourage more players to play.