Flawless - Golden Soulgem

Options
Tenasia - Heavens Tear
Tenasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
edited June 2012 in The Crafting Nook
I wanted to make two golden soulgems, and I figured the most efficient way to do this was to start from flawless shards and perfect shards.

Say I was to start with only flawless shards, by my math it would take 22,500 of them to make 1 golden soulgem.

I think this is completely wrong, though.

Thanks.

Edit: Just checked and clearly perfect shards would be better to use, but I want to make sure my math is correct.
Post edited by Tenasia - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I wanted to make two golden soulgems, and I figured the most efficient way to do this was to start from flawless shards and perfect shards.

Say I was to start with only flawless shards, by my math it would take 22,500 of them to make 1 golden soulgem.

I think this is completely wrong, though.

Thanks.

Edit: Just checked and clearly perfect shards would be better to use, but I want to make sure my math is correct.

Not sure how much ambers go for on your server but in Sanc they go for 50K(altho people try to jack up the price to 150K+ but those never sell) it would be cheaper to start with flawless as perfects generally are over priced by 500K - 700K.

it will take longer to get the amount you need but a whole lot cheaper.
  • Tenasia - Heavens Tear
    Tenasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Perfect ambers on HT right now are ~200k.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Perfect ambers on HT right now are ~200k.

I apologize I thought you said Flawless.. if thats how cheap Perfect are then most def go that route. on Sanc last time I check Perfect were going for 1 mil plus.