I wanna have my Crash Problem fixed...

Options
thebluebeast
thebluebeast Posts: 39 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Support Desk
Lol rlly... as i started that thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=17161921&posted=1#post17161921

i said i will post every day in there... i got answers like u will get banned for that... and i got called i spam... and i think i didnt... at least i had a discussion with another guy and the thread is closed by a mod for no reason... cause its a forum right? why its not allowed to use it? xD i have to laugh about it... i would had it more understand if i had rlly keeped what i said... but nobody can know if i do that before i have done it... so the thread got closed for nothing at the end, since it was no spam...

About that guy i had already discussion with... The problem is U are not the Doctor .... just used ur example... u are just another guy.... And why the hell i should explain it again and again?
  1. i started play pw some years ago i had sometimes traffic light crashes and i didnt knew what have it to say so far... it was just a crash in a new game for me that time...
  2. without any changes on my pc but after an update from pw that crashes was gone
  3. i changed things on my pc in all that time since i play ya... never cause of the game, always other reasons to make something faster or buy new hardware cause old one was broken whatever.... but i got never back that traffic light crashes after that changes
  4. my game worked fine and i did no changes on pc but the game had a new update and after this update i got that traffic light crashes back... and to give u that answer ... lol it says nothing rlly it just crash and i get that window where i can report then the issue
  5. i waited if that get fixed but it dont...
  6. i reported it serveral times, but no change, no help, nothing
  7. my pc cant be the problem its a problem so far with my pc CAUSE of that update
  8. i try to dont get crazy by all that crashes and start a thread in hope for help and if u want it call so... ok... i want help from a rl doctor not from another guy that cant do more as just say try this or that cause i tried out the things i could do but i said it already it started after an update from pw not after changes on pc so what should be wrong with my pc when it work fine, then game update and then not anymore... anyway i tried it out and no i cant change it from my side...
  9. since u are not the doctor here i dont have to tell U things about me or at least in this case about my pc

What i dont understand about u is just why u keep say i would have to say u things that dont concern u? Not cause i hate u or something... i dont know u and i realized u like to help but u cant... man i dont mean it bad ... the thing is just u cant... or want u say me u are one of the GM's or at least one of the Devs? I think no, right? I informed pwe about that problem already in other ways as this forum... i know about tickets, reports and so on... but i keep that problem since weeks actually... so and i cant do some ways in the game anymore cause i crash that way... how i can enjoy a game full when i cant use it full? No i cant, so i try to fight..... in all i can do... i wrote reports about my issue and since it dont help and i dont got any help in that way (from a doctor... u know?) i start getting mad... sure who wont? I love the game and i just try to fight for my love... Maybe u guys understand this words... :/

I dont think i had spammed rlly... cause a spammer would repeat it in shorter distances as just a post per day... i dont count our discussion as a part of it. But i wont give up... cause when i give up... well what will be then? rlly? i dont know... Sad is... i know my comp is ok, there is nothing for that i have to think it have a problem with the game or the game with my comp... normally... just after that update there is something true... but i cant change anything on my comp to solve it... i said it... drivers cant be the reason... graphic cant be... ram cant be... oh well what now? there is something in the client... this is new i cant take it out i dont know what it is... work on the client problems is not my job, its pwe's job or at least for sure the devs...

So i reported... it dont help... i try out if my problem is solved every week when the game updated again... but no... its still there so today too... And when look at my pc dont help, reports dont help... what should i do? I write a post in technical zone, since it is a technical issue... but all i get so far is one guy that said he have the same issues... another guy that want help but cant and at least a mod that closed the thread at least for nothing... at a time when there was for sure no spam... no it was at a time when there was a running discussion, ya funny a mod close a thread in a FORUM while a running discussion in there... ok i would understand when that discussion goes around with insults... but no there wasnt... so lol

Hmm and now i think next is this thread get removed... and maybe i get a timed forum ban... aahhhm lol when that happen cause funny mods then... ok i keep going on ur nerves... i know... at least its a bit that what i want cause my informing about my problem to the guys that could help had no results... so u guys could do that... u guys are closer to em as me...

At least i can tell u so far... we are 2 gamers here at my home and one of em is an pc expert at least what mean he work with hardware and pc problems in a daily job, so when i say i looked at this... here is not a lil amateur at work, my pc is ok guys i dont say that as fun... i have a problem with the game since an update, i reported.... it dont help, i try to dont get crazy, i write in a forum part that i have a problem where i should write problems in... and all i get is some users that think they can be my experts that i dont need... i need the ones from pwe at least but i dont get em... and at least i have a lil discussion about that in my thread and all what happen is thread close xD

I need to laugh... otherwise i would cry cause that is so sad, write down problems in a help forum and no help but instead close

and ya i repeat again... i know there is a guy that like to help, but what will he do? go to the devs and change the client thing i got problems with? xD

At least i know already im not alone with it... here was just one guy that said it ok... but i know from other ppl that they get that kind of crashes too... asked em already if they have em in south archo more so like me... but they said no... but can be they dont look in that detail so far or they dont walk that often through south arch like me ... so i dont know... i just know when i wanna try after an update if its fixed... i just need to try go through south arch... that test work all time fine... so and when im not alone... it say me again there is something in the client... not on my pc... another reason for that... i had traffic light crashes as i started the game, they were gone after an update and now they are back after an update... same thing... its the client

and ya i reinstalled a new downloaded client...

ok so far, very long thread now... but well i dont know when i can write the next xD
Post edited by thebluebeast on

Comments

• MasterofIce - Dreamweaver
    MasterofIce - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    First of all:
    Great job mod. Closing a thread while a discussion is running GREAT ...

2nd to the client issues:
    2 Computer, both latest Nvidia Drivers, latest w7 64-bit Ultimate Updates.

BOTH 8 GB Ram Quad-Core Amds ... both can easily handle 3-4 clients if we wanted to.

BOTH have Nvidia Grafic Cards, mine is a 9800GT the other one is a GT220.
    BOTH worked till Imperial Fury. Well they still work except the FACT that there are several bugged areas in South Arch which end with a crash to the crash reporter. Other people with Nvidia Cards have the same issue more or less extremely.
    My client can easily crash 4 times in 5min in South Arch or Brimstone, while i can run around whole day in North or South Arch (full grafics) without crashing.
    Oh and yes im w8ing every tiny patch if there finally a patch against the grafic issues, but nothing. I refuse running around in the game on low settings whole day because i find another bugged spot where my grafics cause client crashs in a row.
  • TenshiHakase - Dreamweaver
    TenshiHakase - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I have the same problem..
    I fixe it by turning my graphic options lower and verefying my client.
    It worked well.
    Untill yesterday...
    New update = new crashes.
    no.
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    @thebluebeast - Submit a ticket and wait for possible fix. They cannot fix every problem in 5 minutes.
    And give more info about your computer.

@MasterofIce - did you tried using older version of graphics drivers?
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    There wasn't anything in the patch that would cause you to crash. And what the frell is a traffic light crash? Most likely you have a corrupt file causing you to crash due to not being able to render it.
  • thebluebeast
    edited June 2012
    Options
    @TenshiHakase
    Ok a next one with that problem... but i wont have all time lower graphics, that button that make em fast dont work well, for me i would love i could choose options what that button make off and what not... then maybe it would work so far... true is i could use all the time even after that graphic update we just realized some weeks before with max graphics... and now not anymore cause of an update... a one that make issues with a graphic card company in detail... hmm i would call that stupid

At least u said already u have the problems again after the new update... :/

@ProPsy
    How often should i say i did it already and no i dont thought its done after 5 min... i wait since weeks

And seems u didnt got it... but Master already posted our both pc datas and also i said it already serveral times its not the pc... it is a thing in that update

@Vyvyan
    U are wrong... lots of ppl with good knowledge about pc things saw it already there was something in that patch and it causes some ppl to crash. Nope i dont have a corrupt file... i tried out to fix it and im not the only one with that problem

This is rlly annoying... Report issues, use forum and all and nothing that make it better or can even help... just ppl that tell me again and again the same things, things i already said its done + ppl that close their eyes or just see that themself dont have the problem and if they dont have nobody have... sry but its not that easy... and i know its not that easy so i dont think its done in 5 min... i said i waited + i said i reported + i said i have it since weeks... omg
    edited June 2012
    Options
    @Vyvyan Since Imperial Fury there are the crashes and since then there are:
    cudart32_30_9.dll
    physxloader.dll

Dont tell me theres nothing new.
    And i guess a completely reinstalled client doesnt count if its about corrupt files eh?

Oh and about leftover old drivers ... no i dont have those.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    @Vyvyan
    U are wrong... lots of ppl with good knowledge about pc things saw it already there was something in that patch and it causes some ppl to crash. Nope i dont have a corrupt file... i tried out to fix it and im not the only one with that problem

Why don't those people fix it for you then? lol

Ijs, if it was a major issue you would see lots and lots of threads all over the forums. There are none.

Submit a ticket, give the helpful techn guys the information they ask you for. Noone can magically fix your problem with
    out knowing details.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • thebluebeast
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Shusshhhh im out of repeat me again and again...

1. i dont know why they dont do... they are lazy or wont see like some users too that there is a problem with?
    2. maybe i made the first one or maybe it will be the only one... but u see here in my old thread there was a guy that said he have it too, in this one now too... + here are 2 ppl they have... so lol just cause the others dont fight that hard have nothing to do with there is no problem
    3.I DID
    edited June 2012
    Options

Why don't those people fix it for you then? lol

Ijs, if it was a major issue you would see lots and lots of threads all over the forums. There are none.

Submit a ticket, give the helpful techn guys the information they ask you for. Noone can magically fix your problem with
    out knowing details.

Thanks for another useless post with hints to do stuff which is done weeks ago.
    Try reading other ppls post BEFORE posting. That would help a lot.
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I think Bluebeast is referring to the bug report pop-up you get when your client closes down for no reason?
    (it has an image i believe of traffic lights somewhere on the pop up)

If this is what you are referring to, I cant help you, but maybe someone else can once they figure out exactly what problem you are having. I've had it myself from time to time, and sometimes my client will just close with no bug report.
  • thebluebeast
    edited June 2012
    Options
    yup u are right

seems u dont have the problem actually or not that much but u know from what i talk about... the bad is i have it extremly

i know who could help, support or at least devs... and i made my report weeks ago
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    First restart your PC and network hardware and try again a little bit later.

You can try experimenting with the game's video/graphic settings and try to narrow down what could be causing the problems.

If you are forcing any visual effects in the nVidia or AMD/ATI Control Panel, try disabling those.

If you are running multiple video cards with SLI or Crossfire, try disabling one video card and only using one.

You can try updating your mainboard, CPU, and video drivers. You may have to check your system manufacturer's support website with the model number for your system, along with the Windows version that you are running.

PLEASE check the download pages and relevant pages for the system requirements information to make sure that your computer is capable of running the game decently, or at all.

You can try using the Task Manager built into Windows to review what processes and services are running on your computer that might be causing problems or using too many resources.

Or you can use Process Explorer, which you can download from Microsoft:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653

You may need a program like Winzip or WinRAR to extract the file. Put the executable file (ends in .exe) in a folder location where you can find it easily, like your Desktop or Documents. Then just start it up.

Please note that the information that it shows is of a technical nature, and shutting down (or kill process) that you don't really know what it does can mess up or crash your system.

This tool is best for seeing what is running, and you can research the processes that you see online in a search engine to see what can or can't be shut down. You can also find out what could be responsible for any software conflicts, or if something is using too many resources on your system.

If you are unsure of what to do with this tool, see Microsoft's support for this tool, and/or have a PC Tech professional help you.

If you need further help, please feel free to contact us =)

Also, there is this new dedicated Tech Support forum where we answer things a little bit quicker for ALL the games: http://techsupport.perfectworld.com
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • SeekRevenge - Dreamweaver
    SeekRevenge - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    First restart your PC and network hardware and try again a little bit later.

Did you seriously just suggest "try turning it off and on again"?!
    In other words you have no idea what's wrong here.

It's a problem that's existed for a few years, it went away for quite a few months and then came back recently with this new update.

As i have said in another thread related to this topic, i've actually played this game on about five different computers, all with different operating systems and hardware specs.
    They have ALL had this problem at some point, within the same time scale pattern.

This is an error caused by a/some changes with the game files, this is clear.

Now instead of sending us on a wild goose chase and hoping we'll go away, can you please try to actually fix this problem.

Thank you.
  • SeekRevenge - Dreamweaver
    SeekRevenge - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Oh and here's something you might find amusing darthpanda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Not everyone has this issue, which would seem to indicate that it's a compatibility problem with some piece of hardware, device drivers, or software running on the system.

Unfortunately, the entire lot of you are so heated in your determined assault on the GM's and support staff, that you won't bother to provide any useful information.

My thoughts to you are, "put up, or shut up". You can sit and QQ all you want to. In the end it will accomplish nothing. If you actually give us useful information, someone might find a pattern and be able to resolve the issue. Unfortunately, the entire lot of you are either too tech-ignorant to do that and are simply QQing because it's about all you're intelligent enough to do, or you're not, but believe you're smarter than anyone else and we can't help.
    Ok, those are two extremes, but you should be seeing my point by now.

Out of all the QQ'ing you guys have done, not a single one of you has provided a link to published Speccy data taken at the time you have the issue, a HiJackThis log taken at the time of the issue, or a dxdiag.txt log. (I would need ALL of those to consider a useful search into a solution.) Unfortunately, all you're doing is flapping your lips, which solves nothing.

Note: If any of you do bother to post your information, use the [code] tag for the dxdiag and HiJackThis data so that you don't produce a wallpaper post. (The code tag is the "#" symbol in the editor toolbar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thebluebeast
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ok i had some days no time and now i look back in here....

Last post i saw was the only and till now first post from a person that i want accept for that... but the guy that posted after that have right, simply turn off and on wont work... lol i turn off my pc usuallly every day and on again on next day ... i think that count enough as off and on again... but i keep the problem since weeks so lol no that dont help...

i try out ingame to stay online with playing on the graphic options... im not rdy with that... and i made a driver update again... so far i can say simply that update didnt worked either...

And about that other guy ... when i want to QQ i do QQ and stupid guys like u can shut up self... xD Who u think u are that u think u can say me what i have to post here and what not? Roflmao rlly ... when a person like darthpanda ask for that information... that is ok but not a stupid person like u that just tell me give information and dont QQ ... u are nothing... realized that? u are not more than i am... and no i dont think im more than u... i have the problem and u not ... some others have the problem and some others not... thats all --- guys like u are the reason i said in my first post it dont help to say anything like that to me .... if u rlly would have the nice idea to help... u would start that in other way not the way u used... there is a proverb we use here, it would sound like: How u call it in the wood in, so it will come back... think about that
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ok i had some days no time and now i look back in here....

Last post i saw was the only and till now first post from a person that i want accept for that... but the guy that posted after that have right, simply turn off and on wont work... lol i turn off my pc usuallly every day and on again on next day ... i think that count enough as off and on again... but i keep the problem since weeks so lol no that dont help...

i try out ingame to stay online with playing on the graphic options... im not rdy with that... and i made a driver update again... so far i can say simply that update didnt worked either...

And about that other guy ... when i want to QQ i do QQ and stupid guys like u can shut up self... xD Who u think u are that u think u can say me what i have to post here and what not? Roflmao rlly ... when a person like darthpanda ask for that information... that is ok but not a stupid person like u that just tell me give information and dont QQ ... u are nothing... realized that? u are not more than i am... and no i dont think im more than u... i have the problem and u not ... some others have the problem and some others not... thats all --- guys like u are the reason i said in my first post it dont help to say anything like that to me .... if u rlly would have the nice idea to help... u would start that in other way not the way u used... there is a proverb we use here, it would sound like: How u call it in the wood in, so it will come back... think about that
    Actually, I've Gm'ed for MMO's since Meridian59 (Google that one, some of you may not have been born yet), I work in the IT industry. I've been troubleshooting this game for 4 years now, I run my own private server, and I dig deeply within the code. No offense to Darthpanda, but it's likely that I know more about this game, the way it works, and troubleshooting it, than over half of the staff at PWE.
    On top of that, I've been building, designing, and troubleshooting computers for over 25 years. Not just hardware, but into the OS and other software. I've written several tech reports, do a lot of testing of various software, and do a hell of a lot of troubleshooting on several systems dating all the way back to the first AMD processors. (Yes, I even have systems that don't meet the requirements of the game like many of you out there.)

The point is, that I actually may be able to help you, and you're more likely to get a working response from me, than from a GM because they'll mostly tell you to just submit a ticket providing the same kind of information in it that I asked you for here.

So the choice is up to you, and it really is a choice.
    A. Provide the information that I asked for, and I'll take a look at it and see if there's anything I can do to help out. You can also submit a ticket, provide them the exact same information, and wait a week or two for a reply asking for you to do some testing or provide more information. My response time is a lot faster, and I do this willingly in my free time. I don't get paid for it, I help people because I enjoy it. Unfortunately, a lot of you are simply beyond help because you will not work to find a solutions, you just post and complain.

B. Sit and QQ and gain yourself absolutely nothing. (Which is what the majority of the playerbase does because they are too lazy to actually help themselves and would rather blame me or the company for their worries.)

C. Give up in defeat and go play something else until you run across a similar problem. Instead of fixing it, you'll just throw the blame again and move on, not learning anything and not finding any solutions.

We have a saying here as well, "God only helps those who help themselves." Not saying I'm God, but if you don't give me something to actually work with, I can't help you. And if you didn't come to this forum looking for help, what the hell are you doing here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]